Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18064 18065 18066 18067 18068 18069 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm
@Tae: Well, I can see where "dream rust" would make sense. The EI's a little mechanical daruma doll.

Since we're on the topic of skaniness and whatnot, I never mentioned that I had gotten some new underwear. I suckered my mom into buying me my first pair of lingerie and let me tell you, it's see through~ And it feels so nice! whee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm
@Tae don't you know? Gaia admins are a bunch of idiot Americans!.... I've been hanging out in the forums too much in the last few days

@Elcia technically... this is PG-13 if you go off the last PG-13 movie I watched... If the site was PG I'd agree with you but you can get away with a lot by just adding that 13 at the end.

@Chex woo hoo for see-through lingerie. The only thing I've bought that's even close to that is my corset  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

@Chex Pix on MSN nao.

xd

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 pm
._. I wouldn't say they're idiots, and I don't blame them for having no knowledge of French.

JK Rowling borrowed plenty of words from other languages (although she was more clever about it). Voldemort comes to mind.

Elcia: I have a PG-13 movie next to me at the moment that has full-frontal nudity.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:18 pm
hence my disclaimer at the end of that sentence Tae xd I am feeling... oddly spiteful towards anyone outside of this guild right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 pm
Sanzoskitsune

@Elcia technically... this is PG-13 if you go off the last PG-13 movie I watched... If the site was PG I'd agree with you but you can get away with a lot by just adding that 13 at the end.

Rock Horror was amusing but sadly the way the world seems right now ten year olds could watch it and they would be accustomed to much worse stare
*sigh* yeah I just don't see a need for it. I'm an old prude I guess...

Edit: Taer! You aren't kidding are you?!!

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 pm
Bass20XX
User Image

@Chex Pix on MSN nao.

xd

User Image

When you get your girl all alone at Victoria Secret, have her buy something really nice and then you can get your pictures. There's no way I'm having crotch floating around the internet.

@Tae: What does Voldemort meant? :3 I'm curious.

@Sanzo: I could take a picture of it for you and send it to your sister, asking her to show it to you. I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting a random picture of body-less underwear on her phone. xd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 pm
No, I am not. It's called Mrs. Henderson Presents.

Lots and lots of breasts, and a scene or two with the full-monty. PG-13, no lies.

@Chex: Flight of death or theft of death.

Vol means either flight or death.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 pm
Chexednut
Bass20XX
User Image

@Chex Pix on MSN nao.

xd

User Image

When you get your girl all alone at Victoria Secret, have her buy something really nice and then you can get your pictures. There's no way I'm having crotch floating around the internet.
User Image

Spoilsport. xd

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:25 pm
@Elcia yes yes you are *gives her gray hair wig, a rocking chair and crochet material*
Ok I'm done being silly in all actually I do know what you're saying. It is kind of sad that kids are being subjected to this stuff but then... parents fail to realize when things aren't MEANT for kids to begin with

@Chex she probably wouldn't SEND SEND! xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:25 pm
Bass20XX
Chexednut
Bass20XX
User Image

@Chex Pix on MSN nao.

xd

User Image

User Image

Spoilsport. xd

User Image

Mm, I know I'm one. heart

@Tae: Well, that's certainly fitting for his character.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:29 pm
Chexednut
Bass20XX
Chexednut
Bass20XX
User Image

@Chex Pix on MSN nao.

xd

User Image

User Image

Spoilsport. xd

User Image

Mm, I know I'm one. heart
User Image

Is K, I still wub yew. biggrin

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:29 pm
You have very pretty underwear Chex I likes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:31 pm
hey Elci, posted in the RP  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Elcia yes yes you are *gives her gray hair wig, a rocking chair and crochet material*
Ok I'm done being silly in all actually I do know what you're saying. It is kind of sad that kids are being subjected to this stuff but then... parents fail to realize when things aren't MEANT for kids to begin with

Oh Crochet and a rocking chair Thanks Sanzo!!!! biggrin
stare you can keep the wig thanks.
Uhm actually Sanzo I would enjoy crochet and I love rocking chairs, wish I knew how to the former and wish I had the latter. ><

Edit: I know Viral I'm thinking of a reply >< A little too distracted for rping at the moment

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18064 18065 18066 18067 18068 18069 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games