Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18075 18076 18077 18078 18079 18080 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 pm
See, I have the power to persuade people to the dark side. twisted

I'm excited because I can't wait for my hair to be done. I'll be the one doing it and it's going to be SO tedious, seeing as those sponge rollers have to sit in my hair all night while I sleep. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope my hair comes out perfect for the dress.

I'll be sure to take some money out of my bank account so I can get pictures taken. I'll be sure to post them up here. :3 I know my mom'll want pictures of me and my friends (if one or two happen to be around when picking me up). So, I'll just censor out their faces, since they aren't a part of the guild. xDD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 pm

*reads Chex's sig for the first time* twisted

Yus, I believe you DO have that power. 3nodding Prom is always exciting. Except for me, because I'm stupid, I can't think of anyone who DOESN'T or DIDN'T like their prom. Be sure you do. As Jaft always says, PICS NAO or it didn't happen. smile

O_o *wants to see both halves of Yunie's face?*

Spifflicious

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:38 pm
*Me whoring it up in a different hat*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:39 pm

x3 Yuniieeee OMNOMNOMNOM

Spifflicious

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:43 pm
*is omnomnomed* O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:45 pm
Yunie: You are smexy in that hat. OH YEAH, we're fedora buddies, aren't we? biggrin  

Kerrigan_dragon

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:48 pm
Yusyus ^^ *huggles Kerris* That's my other fedora~

*is hyper*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:56 pm
Spifflicious
Yus, I believe you DO have that power. 3nodding Prom is always exciting. Except for me, because I'm stupid, I can't think of anyone who DOESN'T or DIDN'T like their prom. Be sure you do. As Jaft always says, PICS NAO or it didn't happen. smile

I didn't care much for the actual prom. But I suppose it wasn't a completely horrible day. I got a boyfriend out of the deal, after all ^.^ *is excited cuz her anniversary is in a week and a half whee *

So yes. Hi all~
*Goes to heat up another waffle* ninja

invisible-weirdo

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:00 pm
Hiya weirdo~ *huggles*

Now I want waffles... emo
*contemplates going and buying waffles...*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:07 pm
OMG, my computer is so effing slow. stressed

@Pace: Yeah, I've never been to prom. I was totally against dances and school activities. I think the only one I ever went was Holiday Markt, and that was the language department's thing for my major.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:11 pm
I never went to any other school dance >.> My Junior Prom was the only one. I wasn't able to go for Homecoming the following year cuz my family was going out of town, and my parents wouldn't let me go to Senior Prom (lol the one all my friends actually went to). So yeah.

EDIT: I love FML XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:22 pm
I think the only dance I went to, only because I wanted to find out what it was like to ask a boy out on date, was sophomore year, two years ago. That was the Halloween dance. Yeah. It sucked because I ended up watching everybody from the sidelines.

I didn't see the point in going to them. I mean, why embarrassed myself in front of the whole school in a dress? I'm still that way, too: all boyish. I like to look at dresses and wish myself in them, but I don't have the class to pull them off. Prom will be the only exception because there's a possibility (however small of one) that Dean (Arcanas) will be my date.

I don't want to look like an idiot in front of him.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:39 pm
I'm the same way, really. I never went to any dances before because I knew I wasn't going to do anything anyway so why bother, y'know? That and I don't like dressing up too much. I've gotten better about wearing skirts and dresses the past couple years but it still feels pretty weird for me. =/

Really? Oh wow that would be epically awesome if Arc was your date >w< I really hope you two get to go together~
And don't worry about looking like an idiot. If you do something stupid, just laugh it off, like you would around friends. No need to get all super serious at Prom. And if you're worrying about looking like an idiot cuz you're in a dress, don't worry about that either. You'll look great ^.^ Hey if I managed to pull it off then you'll probably be able to do it a thousand times better ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:53 pm
What's funny is that with the school budget cuts, my school couldn't afford to go to the previous establishment it always does for prom. We're going to a different banquet hall that happens to be the place a family friend got married.

Yeah, I'm really hoping Dean can show up. It's be wonderful and I know, since he's also a wallflower, I can spend all my time with him. I just have to find some sort of virtual corsage maker on the internet so I have some idea on what I want to be in it. whee

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:03 pm
Well that's pretty cool actually. At my old high school, I believe it was up to the Student Government (specifically the Juniors in StuGo) to fund and plan Prom (cuz it was seen as a gift to the Senior class from the Junior class or some s**t like that) so it was at a different place every year. The one I went to was at the same place they had Super Bowl XLII (Giants vs. Patriots) so it was fairly nice.

If Arc can't make it, I'm sure someone in the ATG will offer to kidnap him for you or something 3nodding
Anyway, how's he doing by the way? Haven't seen him in a loooooooong time.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18075 18076 18077 18078 18079 18080 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games