Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18078 18079 18080 18081 18082 18083 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:37 pm
Yeah...I'm contemplating not sleeping tonight so that I can get more studying done. And be able to sleep early on Monday 8D
Maybe.

Anyway. How is Sanzo today?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:40 pm
I do not suggest giving up sleep... it makes for cranky

I ish good, I just had a Quizno's sandwich and am watching TV
Pandy also bought the enitre Hitchhiker's series which I shall be borrowing  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm
I don't get cranky when I get little sleep. I just tend to whine more >.>
And besides, I tend to pull more all-nighters on my test weeks >.>

Yay Quizno's and Hitchhiker's series! I wanna read...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:45 pm
The series is freakin awesome. I love the way Douglas Adams plays with words and sentences and his writing style. It's very very entertaining  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Yeah I've really gotta go grab a book or two of those the next time I'm at a bookstore *doesn't like libraries*

Oh! And didja know.....
>.>
<.<
Pisces is awesome. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:49 pm
Oh yeah you totally should. And there the kind of books you'd read over and over again since they're just... so fun!

and yes... yes he is made of awesome and win  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:52 pm
^.^

Anyway. I'ma get off for a bit. I need to go wash dishes and finish up homework that's due at 1 am.

Later~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 pm
see ya, good luck with your homework  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:03 pm
*Sighs.* I hate life right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:07 pm
aww why is that Chex?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 pm
My parents are freakishly dull and it's gone and made me upset. I want some friends over on Saturday, the 18th, the day after my birthday, the 17th. They didn't seem to be up to having a bunch of people around the house.

So, I called my aunt and complained (venting, whatever), and she said she would see about everyone coming over to her house. She got a little joking-like and said she was a little nervous about 8 teenagers in her living room. Awesomely enough, she knows someone who works at Baskin Robbins and might be able to hook me up with a cake/ice cream/ice cream cake.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:20 pm
Well that's nice of her, at least you'll get to have friends over. Sucks your parents are being jerky like that.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:26 pm
I'm sure I'm going to get an earful from my folks after my aunt is done talking to my mom.

They're going to accuse me of not waiting to see what they had to say and then they'll tell me that they don't mind my friends coming over. Well darn it, they'll just have to live with the fact that I would rather have my aunt hold it. I'll be an adult and they don't have a say over what I do.

It'll be my first decision as an adult, so there.

I'm just tired of hearing them whine about doing this and having to do that. I'll just have it over at my aunt's house: she doesn't care about things being sparkling clean and she wants me to be happy. My parents do too, but within limits.

*Sighs.* I really wanna cry right now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:29 pm
Aww I'm sorry hun *hugs*

And if they try to give you an earful just tell them you're doing this to save them from having to deal with a situation they're not comfortable with.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:33 pm
invisible-weirdo
Yeah...I'm contemplating not sleeping tonight so that I can get more studying done. And be able to sleep early on Monday 8D
Maybe.

Anyway. How is Sanzo today?

I'M contemplating not sleeping tonight so I can get more of the frigg'n' event items! rofl

aretoo is a tired raccoon after working for the last 10 hours or so (less the last 2, where he had breakfast/lunch from Burger King... right after the deluge of rain... How is everyone else? ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18078 18079 18080 18081 18082 18083 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games