Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18091 18092 18093 18094 18095 18096 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 pm
If you can make it work. Each sub-species would need its own R&D team, though. What with all the varieties of genetic structure.
Also, I'm vaguely curious as to what a Corgi-human mix would look like. If for no other reason than that I think Corgis are such odd looking little dogs.
Also, bad Tae. People might get the wrong idea rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:44 pm
Erverain
Surazal Dloc

Animal/Human hybrids? Like cat girls? I'LL TAKE SIX! *drool*

Now this sort of thing I can get behind. Considering of course, on the human-animal characteristic ratio. I'd prefer the 90&#xHu;man-10Êt-100þmale variety.

That kinda of ratio would be greatly desired my many Erverain xd
Cat-girl would be nice.  

Kire Kaysan

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm
I meant cats. You know, meow? I can't be blamed if people put a vulgar spin on a harmless term like that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm
Corgis are awesome though....I wouldn't care much for a Corgi-human mix (I like the lines between species to be very distinct and...un...blurred, thankyouverymuch)  

invisible-weirdo

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm
Did someone say Corgi? There's one across the street from the library I visit and it's sooo adorable! I don't see him very often anymore, though. It makes my trip to the library and a little disappointing every time.

You'll have to excuse me if my replies are sporadic. My computer's being a 'tard again and likes to think obsessively on whether to load anything.

Oh, boo, Invis. If we're going to pretend to be God, we should at least be excited about it.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

I just want the fox ears and fox tail... GIMME GIMME GIMME  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:55 pm
Boo at Chex's computer (though I like her description of her idiot comp =P)  

invisible-weirdo

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:07 pm
I keep getting distracted... I'm gonna get off for a little while  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:08 pm
Oh good, Sanzo's on. My dad ripped me a new one this morning about assuming things concerning my little get together thing this weekend. He angered me so much that I didn't say anything to him when he dropped me off at school.

Furthermore, I let Dean know that he might want to keep a hotel in mind because that was one of the things he got pisses about. When I told mom that a couple of minutes ago, she got on her high horse and started telling me that I shouldn't have told Dean anything in the first place.

I guess she expects me to keep my mouth shut just like dad does. He told me that I would get a lot farther in life if I kept my mouth shut most of the time and didn't open it without thinking first. So, I thought I would let you know that the horizons are still unclear.

*Sighs.* I'm still upset from this morning and I frankly wish I could just go somewhere again. In my shoes, it feels like my parents belittle me all the time and think I don't know anything.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 pm
.....*dies laughing* I'm sorry but are they serious? Keep your mouth shut and you'll get farther in life? That's BULLSHIT and they know it. Seriously opening your mouth and getting yourself noticed is a better way to get ahead in life.

I'm sorry your parents are being s**t heads, that really sucks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:16 pm
Well, that sounds vaguely stupid. As long as you have a good head on your shoulders, you should know more than anyone when to or when not to speak. Perhaps they're just upset that their daughter is starting to think for herself and is choosing to leave the nest. Or some nonsense like that.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Yeah, it's funny isn't? It gets even better: mom brought up sex. She told me to wait as long as possible and stay a virgin as long as possible. Then she singled herself out by naming herself as the prime person to talk to.

I'm sorry. I already know the facts about sex and can pretty much find the answers for myself. I don't want to hear about her past sexual affairs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:22 pm
Seriously that is probably the WORST advice to give your kid cause the immediate response is "oh really? Well I'm gonna have sex as soon as I can"  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 pm
Chex, NOBODY wants to hear about their parents' past "exploits." If you do, then there is something deeply, deeply wrong with you.
/) /)
(> <)
(') ('))

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18091 18092 18093 18094 18095 18096 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games