Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:14 pm
RaidenKazama
=O How old are you Rydia, if you don't mind my asking?

I don't mind at all.. I'm 26! I joke about being old but it doesn't bother me.. I live a rather alternative lifestyle so I haven't been worn down by kids or husbands or the like..(no offense to brave married or babied ppl) Just my awesome best friend chris..
The whole will and grace kinda life.. It's quite nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:47 pm
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama

I don't mind at all.. I'm 26! I joke about being old but it doesn't bother me.. I live a rather alternative lifestyle so I haven't been worn down by kids or husbands or the like..(no offense to brave married or babied ppl) Just my awesome best friend chris..

26?? I thourght you was gonna say 40 or soemthing... 26 is not old at all! eek IM Wanderling and Mara are older than you! =p Although they don't come here much anymore sad maybe it's too much for their old fingers... xp Oh man they'll kill me if they see this. >_<
Ooo I think Sakura is 25 or something too and Sheer is around that age too! =p  

RaidenKazama

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:53 pm
RaidenKazama
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama

26?? I thourght you was gonna say 40 or soemthing... 26 is not old at all! eek IM Wanderling and Mara are older than you! =p Although they don't come here much anymore sad maybe it's too much for their old fingers... xp Oh man they'll kill me if they see this. >_<

rofl Ya, I joke about it like I'm 80 or something don't I? And ya, there's a couple here around my age or older.. Raz is like 24 or 25 now.. IM's immortal I think... and I was thinking sakura was 22 maybe 23 by now... Who knows..
And where did mara go?? I've thought about making a thread about her..
Haven't seen her online in forever..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:00 pm
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama

rofl Ya, I joke about it like I'm 80 or something don't I? And ya, there's a couple here around my age or older.. Raz is like 24 or 25 now.. IM's immortal I think... and I was thinking sakura was 22 maybe 23 by now... Who knows..

Well she plays flyff a lot so I talk to her on there all the time but I don't think she comes here anymore sad IM's beeen away a long time too she plays flyff a lot aswell...but lately shes been getting her new job sorted so I haven't seen her online much. sad
But at the end of the day age doesn't matter one bit! It's your personality that makes the difference! =p When I talk to IM it's like I'm talking to one of my friends my age xp  

RaidenKazama

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:04 pm
RaidenKazama
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama

Well she plays flyff a lot so I talk to her on there all the time but I don't think she comes here anymore sad IM's beeen away a long time too she plays flyff a lot aswell...but lately shes been getting her new job sorted so I haven't seen her online much. sad
But at the end of the day age doesn't matter one bit! It's your personality that makes the difference! =p When I talk to IM it's like I'm talking to one of my friends my age xp

I tried and tried to get flyff to work and never could.. Now my laptop needs repaired before I could try again.. But mara's been on flyff? I'm just glad she's ok. Tell her ppl miss her! I know darthspanky and I have left little notes on her profile.. And ya, about the age thing.. well said. Other than the paying bills, and being self-sufficient.. I don't plan on growing old.. i.e: old and bitter.. Nope!!
Well, I've only got so much longer left to play my FF12 and I'm only 8 hrs in so I'm going to get to work on it! See ya around Raiden! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:09 pm
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama
Rydia-Beck
RaidenKazama

I tried and tried to get flyff to work and never could.. Now my laptop needs repaired before I could try again.. But mara's been on flyff? I'm just glad she's ok. Tell her ppl miss her! I know darthspanky and I have left little notes on her profile.. And ya, about the age thing.. well said. Other than the paying bills, and being self-sufficient.. I don't plan on growing old.. i.e: old and bitter.. Nope!!
Well, I've only got so much longer left to play my FF12 and I'm only 8 hrs in so I'm going to get to work on it! See ya around Raiden! biggrin

Have fun, final fantasy rules!  

RaidenKazama

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:13 pm
Random boredom at 1 am=
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Edit: Hahaha! Meet the Chris that some of you've heard about! My best bud and room mate! We both likey the pink wig! ...couldn't get him to put the lipstick on though...*pouts*
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:42 am
Lmao! That redbull pic was priceless! xd  

Knight Skyy

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:57 am
Renage
Moiranna
Okay, I own the lot of you! I cosplay :p

User Image
User Image
User Image

*runs away laughing manically*

- L -

Loving the Naruto cosplay there. biggrin
User Image

My character kills yours,and says the fight wasn't thrilling enough.

I am ken-chan.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:27 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Renage
Moiranna

User Image
User Image
User Image

- L -

User Image

I am ken-chan.

Nice one! :D Haven't seen any Naruto cosplay for a long time and now there's loads.

Very nice costume. Did you make it yourself?

Renage

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:30 pm
Renage
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Renage
Moiranna

User Image
User Image
User Image

- L -

User Image

I am ken-chan.

Nice one! :D Haven't seen any Naruto cosplay for a long time and now there's loads.

Very nice costume. Did you make it yourself?

A white samurai robe,a black samurai robe over it,and then a labcaot with sliced of sleeves. My hiar is painfully being held up by chopsticks poking in my head.

I don't belong to the other three guy's group though.

..And I scared away naruto fans and cosplayers all day XD

..And the second day,One of the naruto cosplayers went "Next year I'll go as a bleach character too,and I'll own you like in the series"

The gang of people with me "He's never coming back to any con you'll be ken-chan...."

Me "Awws...another non fighting one...."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:23 pm
Cute Raven!! heart By cute I mean handsome.. I just call everything I like cute! And my lord how tall are you?!! eek
... I'm only 5'3".... I wish cosplaying was big anywhere near where I am! Moirrana and Raven your outfits rock!!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:39 pm
I get close to 6'6" kenpachi's real height.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"oy,you belong with the abunai team,get of of my back..."

XD

Anime in my country is a rare thing..so my first con [comes once a year,but was worth the effort] had to be an awesome one XD
I spent 200€ on FF stuff and 60 on bleach >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:04 pm
Ownage Kenpachi cosplay! Soi Fong is good too! Oooo and Temari too!  

RaidenKazama

Razenof

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:50 am
raz went into pic whore mode yesterday, should be recieveing email with my pics in the next few days...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games