Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Petunia2006

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:42 am
Hello, I am adding my name to the newbie list here and I would like to say I hope to make many friends here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Hey. >.>;;

I'm new, so, uh, yeah. Hope I have a good time here.  

Akarshi

littlekaitlyn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:53 pm
Akarshi
Hey. >.>;;

I'm new, so, uh, yeah. Hope I have a good time here.

You will 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:11 pm
Hi! I'm new to Gaia & it's awesome. xd  

CaptainJak

TheStarsThatPierceTheSky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:58 pm
hey im new so yeah im manda
hopefully u guys wont mind me so much on here sweatdrop sweatdrop
well yeah
get used to me i guess.... i may look like a noob but im not so anyone whos been blessed and decides they wanna help out those in need can talk to me
cuz i do need it wahmbulance wahmbulance burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:51 am
I'm doing this for Waku, but this is my other account... My old one was Bellpepper and she will not be coming back because I wanted to switch accounts... And yes I have become ghostly again but will try to start posting again... maybe sweatdrop So hello again ATG, I'm officially introducing myself...  

Chocolatemilk

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Driamund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:42 pm
hey whats up??? my name is draco and i just joined this guild. hit me up some time...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:37 pm
Hi!
My name is Aida but you can call me Dark twisted ..... sweatdrop
I live in Puerto Rico 3nodding
I like to chat and have friends whee
And... um... I think that's all biggrin

69 Dark pleasure 69

candyrainzz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:42 pm
heyy..imma newbie..lol..to this guild and gaia..hehe..im 14(almost)..and am studying in singapore..actually..i was born here..so there.. smile wink

o.o did i forget to tell you that i loooove harry potter books..the movie isnt that super eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:36 am
yo, name's Seiyume. nice to meet everyone here.

i'm new in this guild. so please, be nice to me whee

uh, i love drawing anime, listening to music and sleeping most of the times. i dream of travelling around the world, doing lazy strolling to beautiful places.

i am a winter person, loves hybernating and being cozy. i am fond of cats and if i'm fortunate, i would like to have a tiger as a pet. Kyoto is my best of place.

well, i think this would be enough for an introduction. nice meeting you again. domo.  

seiyume_echizen

Licenziare il Signore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:46 am
sup guys just got in wats up  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:23 pm
Hey everyone. My name is Szahara and I love to roleplay and I have alotof good ideas for RP becuse I do them with my best friend all the time and we enjoy creating an idea and throwing random plot twists into it. Once again I love to roleplay!! thanks for allowing me to join your gulid  

Szahara

dstriker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:59 pm
Hi guys! im dstriker... real name robert... from the philippines... im a little bit new here in gaia.. but im a fast learner...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:20 pm
Hey!

I don't even know if I have posted a hello before this (kinda forgot I was in a guild!! heh)

but I am here...for what its worth, hope to post randomness!  

Montfort

Camisadoes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:52 am
Hello 3nodding My name is Amanda (also known as Cami-chan), and I'm new to the Any Topic Guild. I'm fifteen years old, and some of my interests include various series of manga and anime, reading books, playing Dance Dance Revolution, learning languages, discussing in debates about politics, religion, etc., Gaia-ing, playing video games, socializing, and having fun. 4laugh I'm known to be very open minded and layed-back at most times, so feel free to chat!

Some of my favorite music genres are rock, grunge, metal, alternative, experimental, techno, and acoustic. A few bands I like are The Used, Alice in Chains, Tool, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Breaking Benjamin, and The Receiving End of Sirens. I look forward to being a part of the Any Topic Guild. domokun

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games