Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mama, Miss Nora, Declan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Final Questions, I guess?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Friends, Plans, and Candy

Seb was glad to make friends, especially since his new best friend was already met. Now he'd just have to meet everyone else at school. But, just like Miss Nora said, it was nice to know someone going in to the school. Besides, of all the kids his age he knew, Declan was probably the nicest one. After giving the blonde a tight side-squeeze, Declan quickly asked if it was necessary. Seb immediately removed his grip, dark eyes twinkling with worry as he looked over at the other kid.

Declan continued, saying he was good with Seb alone as a friend.... or was he saying he didn't like the hug and was fine with a step-back friendship? What if he guessed wrong? "Um... well, we'll be good friends forever. But we can sure make other friends. Everyone's gonna love us! We're adorable!" He grinned, emerald eyes twinkling with mischief and chaos. Hopefully that's what Declan meant! He sent over a bright grin, hoping his friend would smile too!

{{Wearing :: Nora :: Kinzlie:: Sebastian}}
          {K - #B19CD9}{S - #FF9966}{N - #8DB600}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mrs Heulwin, Sebastian, and Ms Moon
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to the Train
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Look at all these people!

Sebastian's enthusiasm made Declan believe that he'd never been bullied before and it was also clear he was very extroverted whereas Declan was not. The blond shifted uncomfortably and frowned a little. "People will definitely like you, but no one ever really likes me. I'm surprised you do, actually," Declan said, biting his lip nervously. "I've never really had friends," he said quietly, looking down at the ground. He'd had one friend way back in first year, but the boy quickly realized how weird Declan was and he had joined in the with the others who picked on him by second year. So Declan had made friends with books and with his poetry. And for a while, that worked for him. But he was always lonely at recess and that had stuck with him throughout his years at school. Declan glanced at Sebastian, wondering if he had been bullied and repressed it or if he had been popular at school.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Big hugs!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's gonna have so many friends!

At Declan's words, his sad tone... three reactions took place. Nora sighed softly, wishing there were more she could do. Kinzlie covered her mouth, remembering her own painful childhood as "the weird bible kid". But Seb... Seb offered over a determined smile toward the blonde. He reached out a hand, then spoke in rather confident words. "Nonsense, Dec. You're a really cool person, and I just know everyone'll love ya. You are nice and smart... and I know there's a fun side in there somewhere too. Sometimes life makes things kinda hard. I know, I've been there. But if you just smile and push past, everything gets better."

He took a deep breath, then stepped closer, pulling Declan into a proper hug for a few seconds, then stepped back, a twinkle in his eyes. "Besides. With me and you, the whole school's gonna be our friends. I promise, everyone's gonna love you. This is the new start you need." He nodded firmly, smile never leaving his face. Nora gently squeezed Declan's shoulders, conveying love in her own, professional sort of way. Kinzlie ruffled Seb's messy hair once more, feeling every bit as proud as she'd ever been with her little guy.

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:02 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:25 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

Kasamir was unsure of exactly how he was supposed to feel at this point. He was going to school, which was a bit of normalcy, he supposed, but this wasn’t the school he was accustomed to, where he had friends to meet up with and discuss how they’d spent their summers, and what things they anticipated the new school year might bring. No, he was the new boy here, going to a private school for witches and wizards in England, because he’d been born here, and for no other reason. No, his friends were a good thousand plus miles across the Baltic from him, there was no bandy or hockey to play, and he’d be getting there via a train. The last bit didn’t sit well with him, and became even less so as the time of departure neared.

Nay dumaite, chto my mogley by prosto dobratsya do etogo mesta, nay thuck lee?” he asked his …well, he still wasn’t sure what exactly to call her, as the Patrovna family line was a snarl which resembled less a linear progression than a chaotic profusion of branches, and especially since she was a scion of the St. Petersburg part of the family. So far as the Russian Federation was concerned, she was his guardian, and thus not their concern to educate or watch over; but she’d asked him to call her ‘Aunt Faina’, even though she was likely some version of a cousin, and not a direct relation.

K sozhaleniyu, eto thuck nay rabotaet,” answered Faina Patrovna. At thirty-four years old, the senior Auror was thrust into a position she’d really not experienced since she was about ten years old: she was acting as guardian to a much younger member of her family. Back then, it was her little sister she’d taken on the responsibility with, after the house fire which shattered their family, and she wasn’t sure if she and Kotenok were abandoned by everyone in their lives. Here she was a quarter century later, caring for a young cousin who needed a home here in England. “Krome togo, vy propustyte opyt poyezdki vie school. Pau krainei mere, selskaya mestnost dovolno krasiva, yi u vas budet shans nachat vstrechatsya s drugimi studentami.”

Mne pridetsya snova zavodit druzey,” lamented Kasamir. Faina murmured in the affirmative, and replied, “U vsekh nas yest krest, kotory my dolzny nesty, Al... Kasamir.”. Faina caught herself, and made her correction, though the flash of irritation in Kasamir’s green eyes told her he’d caught her mistake. The only person who ever called him Aloysius was his mother; he could recite from memory the numerical designation of the plot where she’d been laid to rest. Drawing a deep breath, she said, “ Prosty menia, Kasamir, ya eshche nay zasluzhil etogo prava.”

Ya nay uverena, chto kto-to kogda-nibud eto sdelayet, Tetya Faina. Nay volnuytes, eto nichego. Ya nay khochu portiti to, chto dolzno byt khoroshim dnem,” said Kasamir soberly. Faina nodded, and said, “ Net, Kasamir, eto ya perestupil; vam nay saa chto izvinyatsya. Kak ya uje govoril, vam pridetsya snova zavodit druzey, yi ya overen, chto vy eto sdelaete, ya overen vie ethom. However, you’ll need to start by speaking English. Boze moi, I’m not going to be Mat-Medveditsa to my mladshaya sestra twice. Once in my lifetime is sufficient. Besides, it’s not likely you’ll find many students at Hogwarts who will understand you otherwise.”

Arriving on the platform, there was the typical whirl of activity, with people coming and going Kasamir was accustomed to seeing, having traveled by trains many times before. However, it was the sight of the Hogwarts Express which really caught his attention, having never seen a steam engine outside of history books before. He saw his aunt pass the appliance dolly with his trunk strapped to it being passed off to be loaded aboard the train. It was then he was assailed with a sudden vision of burning, twisted metal, the smell of burning flesh and the tortured screams of the injured and the dying.

He then felt his aunt’s hands upon his shoulders, and he heard her tell him in a calming tone, “Kasamir, stay with me; that’s a rabbit hole you don’t need to fall through, not today of all days.” Kasamir drew a deep breath, and when he opened his eyes, he was in the here and now, not a year in the past. He said to her, “Was mich nicht umgebracht hat, wird mich stärker machen.” Faina drew a deep breath, and she answered, “Very good, Kasamir. It’s not quite what Fredrich Nietzsche said, but it works in this case. Too bad you’re not going to Durmstrang. Now, you best get on the train before it departs without you.”

Kasamir glanced at the train with undisguised distaste, before he said to his aunt, “I promise to do my best, Aunt Faina.” Faina gave her cousin a genuine smile, and told him, “You’ll do fine, I’m sure. Study hard, make friends, check out Quidditch, if you wish. It isn’t bandy, but it is interesting. By the way, Aunt Katya put a care package of homemade cookies and other things in your trunk. I believe there’s a tin with apple cake in there as well. Now, one last bit of advice: avoid all the drama, it’s not worth your time, and stay out of trouble. I’m pretty sure you don’t want an Auror showing up to speak to your Headmaster.”

Nyet, I do not,” said Kasamir. He winced involuntarily when he heard the conductor made the boarding call. “Guess, it’s time to leave. Good---.” Faina cut him off immediately. “Nyet, never say that, Kasamir. Never say that, ever; it’s too final.” She gave him a fierce hug, hiding the tears threatening to well up in her eyes. “We’ll see each other again soon. I’ll meet you there, and bring you home for the holidays. We can have a Christmas of our own; how does that sound?”

Kasamir gave her a brave smile, stepped up onto the train, turned about, and said, “Sounds good, I’d like that. I’ll be seeing you, Aunt Faina.” He made a hand gesture forming an ‘okay’ over one of his eyes, and Faina returned the gesture in kind, and replied, “And you….”

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User ImageI'm not afraid of getting older, I'm one less day from dying young
I see the light go past my shoulder, I'm one less day from dying young

I see my life, Like a train with a one-way track
I've made mistakes, And I couldn't take 'em back
And I've been runnin' 'round in circles, 'Til I'm dizzy, I can't lie
But every night I go to sleep's, A day that I survive

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mrs Heulwin, Sebastian, and Ms Moon
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to the Train
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Look at all these people!

Quietly, Declan listened to Sebastian compliment him, blushing a little because he wasn't used to people his age being this nice to him. Sure, his teachers had said things similar, but his peer had always seemed to mock him. Little tears started to gather in the corners of Declan's eyes until he was suddenly pulled into another hug, then they rolled down his cheeks. He carefully patted Sebastian's back, then the boy continued and said that this was the new start that Declan needed. The blond boy dabbed at his eyes and nodded. "S...sure... I trust you Sebastian." He sniffled a little, then gave him a reassuring smile. Suddenly there was a loud yell for last call and Declan looked back towards the conductor. "Time to go," he said, looking back to Sebastian. He knew the boy would want to say goodbye to his mother and Declan wanted to say bye to Mrs Nora. "Would it be appropriate to hug you goodbye, Mrs Nora?" Declan asked, looking up at the first person to be truly nice to him in a long time.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Saying goodbye
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm going to miss Mama so, so much

Seb gave another little squeeze, then sent over a smile to his new best friend. "Good, 'cause it's a promise. We're gonna do great." He sent over a confident little nod, then drew in a deep breath. Emerald eyes glanced around for a second, buying his friend a second to wipe his eyes. As he was looking around, Seb was a little surprised as more and more kids spilled in, some with families, some on their own. What he did note... was that most of them weren't in their uniforms. Were they given a chance to change? Or was it only first years required to wear them. Just as he was about to ask Miss Nora, a man popped off the train and loudly said it was time to hop on board.

Seb turned back, eyes wide. Declan agreed it was time to go. Immediately, both teal-haired Moons turned to each other, with Seb clearing the gap to hug his mom tight. While they hugged for a second, Declan asked Nora if it were appropriate to give a hug. Happily, she wrapped him into a loving hug. "You are going to do so great, Declan. And if you need me, don't hesitate to write. I wrote down my address and tucked it into your trunk." Another soft hug, before those two separated.

"Hey, bubby. Promise you'll reach out any time, okay? Mama's gonna always be here for you, even far apart. You're gonna do so good at school, I just know it." Kinzlie spoke softly, still giving her son a tight hug. "I promise, Mama! And you gotta take care of yourself, too, 'kay? No matter what, remember I'm always gonna love ya." Seb responded, tears in his dark eyes as he clung to his lifeline a moment longer. "I promise too, honey. Now, you've got a train to catch. So go and learn all you can, and I'll see you as soon as winter break begins. I love you forever..."

"...I like you for always..." Seb continued, his voice a little shaky. "...as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." Kinzlie gently pressed a kiss into Seb's messy hair, before the two took a step back. The boy wiped his eyes on his hoodie sleeve, and took a deep breath to try and calm himself back down. Miss Nora gave Seb a hug too, happily getting one in return. "Alright dears, it's time to hop aboard the train. Take care of one another, and enjoy all the new experiences. Oh! And when you get to the Great Hall... remember to look to the sky." She offered a wink, then led the small group to the train doors. Sebastian offered a hand over to Declan, then asked

"You ready for our first steps to our next adventure?"

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:52 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Platform 9 3/4 (2060)
                                                  Company : People... Olivia

Fiadh wasn’t overly familiar with Quidditch. She’d seen a couple games with her father but didn’t have a named team she deemed hers. From what she knew it was a brutal game, one she wasn’t sure she herself would be into. Though it would get her outside so that was a plus. “I’ve seen a couple games. My dad took me. Wanted me to get the full wizarding experience.” She replied. “It all sounds and looks rather painful. Sure, does make you sit on the edge of your seat.” She added. Fiadh thought about it. “Maybe I’ll need to take some Quidditch pointers from you.” Smiling at the thought of it.

“Don’t worry, it doesn’t matter to me.” Fiadh replied knowing even she could find it in herself to ramble on topics she liked. All conversation was welcome to her. “I’m most looking forward to the adventure.”

"Last call for boarding! Last call!"

Before Fiadh could elaborate, the call for boarding sounded on the platform. “We should get going, wouldn’t want to miss finding the good seats.” She announced. How they could bad seats, Fiadh wasn’t sure.

OOC : *next post here
                                                  AliceInWonderland0921

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:40 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Unsorted Muggleborn
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily caught a family conversation that was not in English as she was heading to the train. It was not Welsh but at least someone else could agree that English was not superior. She almost groaned aloud at the thought of 7 years of lessons and chatting in English. It wasn't that she wasn't fluent but she preferred Welsh. She was Welsh - half Welsh - but she felt more connected to Wales. She lived there and went to school there. Her English had only developed as good as it was because her mother refused to learn Welsh. Emily had seen enough times her mother berated someone at a store for not speaking English. It was kind of embarrassing.

She eyed the boy who had been speaking to his guardian not long before. She could swear she caught a bit of scarring on him which likely could make him a good target to start her campaign of building friendships to protect her. It could make him contrary too.

Stepping up to him she held out a hand to Kasamir, "Hi, I'm Emily Dyfodwg. Are you a first year too? The train will be leaving soon. We could share a compartment if you want. Better to have company than being alone, right?" She ended with a polite grin. If he did not bite for her extended kindness and became a problem she was sure she could always find a way to sort it out. Always have a back up plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:55 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:17 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

Kasamir was thinking about what his ‘aunt’ suggested, the idea of having a ‘Christmas of our own’. She’d made the point of telling him early on it was not her intention to be a replacement for his mother, but she wanted to have a go at being a family in their own right. Thinking about what the future might hold was better than dwelling on the thought of being on a train again. He’d already had one vision, and he hadn’t boarded the train.

As he was sorting out the jumble in his head, his attention was drawn to the here and now by somebody else’s voice. He was suddenly confronted with the vision of a girl with bright pink hair, and eyes as green as his own. He replied to her, “Privet—er, hello, I am Kasamir Patrovna, and yes, I’m a First Year.” He chuckled softly and shook his head in dismay, as he’d caught himself starting to answer her in Russian. It was enough that he spoke with a noticeable Russian accent, enough for anyone to figure out English was, at best, a second language for him. He took her hand, and said, “I’d like to share a compartment with you, thank you. Having company would be a good thing.” He was hoping having someone else to share the trip north would help to keep the visions at bay.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
mc2

User ImageI'm not afraid of getting older, I'm one less day from dying young
I see the light go past my shoulder, I'm one less day from dying young

I see my life, Like a train with a one-way track
I've made mistakes, And I couldn't take 'em back
And I've been runnin' 'round in circles, 'Til I'm dizzy, I can't lie
But every night I go to sleep's, A day that I survive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan & Zoot
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going Home for the Holidays
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? There she is!!!!

It was finally winter break! Seb had been counting down the days for weeks, since he'd finally get to see Mama again. The whole train ride, he and Declan chattered happily about winter plans, though while Seb seemed excited... Declan seemed less so. Honestly, winter holidays never had been anything like the other kids he knew, but he and mama would make a nice breakfast, drink some "fancy" hot cocoa, and usually they'd go to the little cafe down the way to sit in front of a real fireplace for a bit. Maybe this year would be different, but as long as he was with his Mama, it'd be the best holiday ever.

As the train began to slow, Seb tucked Zoot back into his hoodie pocket. "It's time, Deccy! It's time to see Mama and Miss Nora, and you'll get to see your parents too! Oh, I just wanna give her the biggest hug!" He exclaimed happily, offering his hand to the blond before both made their way to the doors. They stepped off together and Seb pushed to his tiptoes, searching frantically around. Finally, he spotted a familiar someone in the crowd and took off running toward her.

"MAMAAAAAAA!!!"

{{Wearing :: Comfy Travel Clothes}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Winter Break
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I don't want to be back

Winter break, two weeks back at home with his parents, two weeks away from the school and the world he'd come to love. Two weeks where he had to be prim, proper, and not mention a word about magic. Though he'd been happy-ish on the train, once he was on the platform, that facade had shattered. There was a permanent frown fixed on his face. Especially when Seb spotted his mother and ran over to her. Declan quietly walked over to where Mrs. Nora and Ms. Kinzlie were, staring down at the floor and sighing. Everyone usually seemed happy to come home and see their family, but Declan wasn't. He had written letters to them during the school year, but he hadn't received a response at all. Sure, Mrs. Nora had responded and Uncle Seamus had responded, but neither hide nor hair from his parents. He knew what mood they were in, and what mood he'd be walking into when he got home. He wished he could have just stayed at Hogwarts.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nora, Sebby, Declan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Homecoming
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? There he is!!!!

Kinzlie had been waiting and planning for this day, along with Nora, for Sebastian and Declan to return home from their first semester at school. Neither knew about the new flat in Diagon, and it was all part of a big surprise. Nora had even helped Kinzlie set up a big dinner for the boys, and Declan would be invited to stay over. That evening, Nora apparated them both to the train platform, where they'd be waiting for the train. Several other families were gathered around, but it wasn't quite as busy as drop off had been. Apparently some kids would just stay the two weeks at school.

"Oh, Nora! Look, here comes the train! Our boys are almost here!" Kinzlie said, excitedly doing a little hop of excitement, similar to what Seb usually did. After the train opened, Kinzlie spotted a certain little guy. Apparently, he spotted her as well, and the two hurried to meet in the middle. She gave Seb the biggest hug she could, the two just so elated to be together once more. Nora also walked over, but pulled Declan into a maternal hug. "Oh, we've missed you boys! It's so good to see you home again." She lovingly pat Declan's shoulder, before moving to also hug Sebastian. Kinzlie offered Dec a little hug as well. "Oh yes! It'll be good to have you guys home." Kinzlie stepped back, pulling Seb back into a little side-hug.

Nora noticed Declan was still in a frowny state, so she squeezed his shoulders before speaking once more. "And oh, Declan... I may have accidentally told your parents you'd be home tomorrow evening... Oops. Well, maybe you can stay a night with your friend." She winked over, a mischievous sort of grin on her face. "B-but our place is..." Seb started, before he was cut off by Kinzlie, "We would love to have you over, Declan. It'll be a very fun night." At that, Kinzlie winked over at Nora, before getting an excited little grin on her own face.

{{Wearing :: Kinzlie :: Nora :: Sebastian}}

{Kinzlie - #B19CD9}{Sebastian - #FF9966}{Nora - #8DB600}{Nani - #61B329}
          AliceInWonderland0921

❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤
          Tʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴅᴇᴀʀ, ᴀs I ʟᴀʏ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ, I ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ I ʜᴇʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍs
          Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴀᴡᴏᴋᴇ, ᴅᴇᴀʀ, I ᴡᴀs ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ. Sᴏ I ʜᴜɴɢ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴋɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢʀᴀʏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴅᴇᴀʀ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone, yet No One
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to find a plan
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't believe they actually left!

Llewella wasn't exactly keen on going home. She'd been given two options: stay behind and spend two weeks in a half-empty school, or go home and deal with her brothers.. but also get a break from people wanting to talk to her. After lots of consideration, she figured going home would be better, because then, at least, she could better avoid people. She rode the train alone again, having found a small corner to hide in and avoid all passers by. As the train began to slow, she hid further, waiting on everyone to wander out. Once the train was empty enough, Ella slipped out as well. She moved carefully and deliberately to avoid people and any sort of conversation. She made her way to the little wall of fireplaces, before grabbing a small bit and spoke.

"Casa Familiei Antonov"

The sight awaiting Ella upon arrival was certainly not one she was expecting. The once heavily decorated halls now stood barren, the noisy chatter replaced by an eerie silence. Brown eyes looked around for a bit, before discovering a note on the mantle. She read it over as tears formed in her eyes. They left? They hated her so much they were willing to give up their home and fully leave?! She looked over at the slouched leather bag beside the fireplace, where any remainders of her belongings were kept. A shaky sob escaped her, before she lifted the bag and used the last little bit of floo powder too return. The only place she could thing of was the train platform, where she landed, pushing past people to try and figure out a plan. Maybe she could just... hop back on the train and get back to school?! But for now, her mind couldn't focus on anything but fear.

{{Wearing :: Magically Warmed Clothes}}
          {{OoC: don't worry, Ella's gonna be found by a responsible grown up. But feel free to say they noticed her running back out the floo and looking lost and scared}}
          Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff