Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:32 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Mimily here*

it would be wonderful ^^
ooc- I cant find too much info on her

All you can see is her bio on the Leadale wiki?

yes , but Idk how to export her images

Well, we can make her avatar cosplay outfits as a Disney Mermaid style, her ears would be human too. When you saw Leadale Episode 9, what was her personality like?

well she was shy, kind, grateful, curious, cute

but then she had lost her way ....

shy, kind, grateful, curious, cute works.

Sounds like Prince Perry is in love with Kendra. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Mimily here*

it would be wonderful ^^
ooc- I cant find too much info on her

All you can see is her bio on the Leadale wiki?

Well, we can make her avatar cosplay outfits as a Disney Mermaid style, her ears would be human too. When you saw Leadale Episode 9, what was her personality like?

Yes as she is with him ^^ heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:44 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I also replied in the anniversary section. As for Eraqus, sounds like he's in love in the RP too. For Young Eraqus's voice, he was voiced by Drake & Josh's Drake Bell.

Mimily in the RP, looks cute and young as a 15 year old mermaid. I'll show you Akara's bio late.
Nice Mermaid Mimily avatar cosplay. You can add it to the gallery and favorites.
When we get to Mermaid Ruby's bio, Weiss's sister, I bet she's going to have a fun time in the OOC Game, Nick Arcade as she's come to the right place being Nickelodeon Studios. which is when we get to meet the teams before the Mikey's World Game Board gameplay.

As for Perry and Merelda, they both blushed after seeing Eraqus and Kendra newly human and naked after Perry turned Kendra & Eraqus human in the IC.

Evening, Queenie. How was your day? Mine was okay. I was asleep most of the time during the arrival trip's drive. As for Dione & Calypso, we see that Uther covered up Nettie's sister Calypso.
I also did some fine tuning on the Sketch list for All That in the OOC.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I also replied in the anniversary section. As for Eraqus, sounds like he's in love in the RP too. For Young Eraqus's voice, he was voiced by Drake & Josh's Drake Bell.

Mimily in the RP, looks cute and young as a 15 year old mermaid. I'll show you Akara's bio late.

ok =)
Nice Mermaid Mimily avatar cosplay. You can add it to the gallery and favorites.

good idea xd

When we get to Mermaid Ruby's bio, Weiss's sister, I bet she's going to have a fun time in the OOC Game, Nick Arcade as she's come to the right place being Nickelodeon Studios. which is when we get to meet the teams before the Mikey's World Game Board gameplay.

sounds fun xd

As for Perry and Merelda, they both blushed after seeing Eraqus and Kendra newly human and naked after Perry turned Kendra & Eraqus human in the IC

and yes , and hello, good evening ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:05 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok =)

good idea xd

sounds fun xd

As for Perry and Merelda, they both blushed after seeing Eraqus and Kendra newly human and naked after Perry turned Kendra & Eraqus human in the IC

Cool. Ever wonder what Lita from Sailor Moon would look like as a 13 year old little mermaid raised by a loving mermaid mother?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

As for Perry and Merelda, they both blushed after seeing Eraqus and Kendra newly human and naked after Perry turned Kendra & Eraqus human in the IC.

Evening, Queenie. How was your day? Mine was okay. I was asleep most of the time during the arrival trip's drive. As for Dione & Calypso, we see that Uther covered up Nettie's sister Calypso.

hi it was ok =) had some chicken faghitas for supper =) and cool, I'll have to check everythng lol  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok =)

good idea xd

sounds fun xd

Cool. Ever wonder what Lita from Sailor Moon would look like as a 13 year old little mermaid raised by a loving mermaid mother?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

now you mention it yes =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:15 pm
sorry big pic right =)

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:16 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

hi it was ok =) had some chicken faghitas for supper =) and cool, I'll have to check everythng lol

Sweet. I have to go to bed soon. I also beat Burger Shop 2 iOS's Story Mode.
The Combinations I like in that game are...
= Breakfast: Pancakes with Butter & Whipped Cream, Hashbrowns, Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream and Frosted Sprinkle Donut
= Lunch: Cheeseburger & Large Fries with Ketchup, Vanilla Ice Cream with Sprinkles, Vanilla Milkshake
= Dinner: Pasta with tomato sauce on the side, Dinner Roll, Cheesecake with Whipped Cream  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:19 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok =)

good idea xd

sounds fun xd

now you mention it yes =)

She would look cute as a mermaid. heart
= To Lita
When exploring sunken ships, do you sometimes find treasures of the human world?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= Breakfast: Pancakes with Butter & Whipped Cream, Hashbrowns, Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream and Frosted Sprinkle Donut
= Lunch: Cheeseburger & Large Fries with Ketchup, Vanilla Ice Cream with Sprinkles, Vanilla Milkshake
= Dinner: Pasta with tomato sauce on the side, Dinner Roll, Cheesecake with Whipped Cream

sounded fun there xd
and alright, have a good night *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:29 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounded fun there xd

Yeah. Nothing like some Looney Tunes before bed. Anyway, I hope to see the rest of Mimily's avatar outfits as a human girl later.

Other than that, what other Sketch Ideas do you have for All That in the OOC?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounded fun there xd

Yeah. Nothing like some Looney Tunes before bed. Anyway, I hope to see the rest of Mimily's avatar outfits as a human girl later.

alright on the avi ^^ and sketches, mmm idk right this moment ,,that ok?

maybe sailor moom sketches lol Serena sometimes is funny lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:58 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounded fun there xd

You Mean Andrew's Game Center in the Style of SNL? The Background Image for the Life in the 90s Sketch was Crossroads City from Sailor Moon.

YDKJ Vol 1-3 had some Made Up Commercial Sketches during the Credits that are funny for a CD-ROM Trivia game.

Other than that, before Eureeka's Castle, there was 4 Colorforms Learn & Play Videos that had Eli Noyes, who worked on Sesame Street Segments & Kit Layborne, Geraldine Layborne's Husband.

When the Colorforms Learn & Play Videos were being made, the Scripts for Colorforms Learn and Play were done by RL Stine while the Puppets for Colorforms Direct to Video were done by 3/Design Studio. These four videos were from 1986 to 1987.

Well, Good Night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounded fun there xd

You Mean Andrew's Game Center in the Style of SNL? The Background Image for the Life in the 90s Sketch was Crossroads City from Sailor Moon.

YDKJ Vol 1-3 had some Made Up Commercial Sketches during the Credits that are funny for a CD-ROM Trivia game.

Other than that, before Eureeka's Castle, there was 4 Colorforms Learn & Play Videos that had Eli Noyes, who worked on Sesame Street Segments & Kit Layborne, Geraldine Layborne's Husband.

When the Colorforms Learn & Play Videos were being made, the Scripts for Colorforms Learn and Play were done by RL Stine while the Puppets for Colorforms Direct to Video were done by 3/Design Studio. These four videos were from 1986 to 1987.

Well, Good Night.

wow good info,=) good night my friend  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games