Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18187 18188 18189 18190 18191 18192 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:48 pm
has to cook tonight.. but what she cooks might change... depending  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:53 pm
*Just finished eating*

So what are the items you used for your avatar Kire I can't see your equipped list. sweatdrop

Trying for someUniCreatures
Noble Eggs:1-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
New creatures: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-8

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:01 pm
My mom bought the Twilight movie. blaugh My sis and I love to MST movies like that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:06 pm
xd I'm sure you're having a lot of fun Steph  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:08 pm
I still haven't seen that. I'm not sure I want to see it with all the hype.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:10 pm
its not good Kusa, not in the least... great to make fun of though  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:10 pm
@ Sanzo: :kiss kiss: Loads of fun. My mom's watching, too. xd
@ Kusa: Don't pay for it... It's not worth more than a trip to the dollar theater.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:13 pm
I watched the movie online... I'd rather not waste money blaugh  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:16 pm
Good plan. We knew it was going to suck, but we went to go see it anyway. We're retarded like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:18 pm
it's called morbid curiosity Steph, that's what I have with the Dragonball movie  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 pm
I have hopes for the Dragonball movie as well... not HIGH hopes mind you but I do have hopes. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:20 pm
Lawl... We're going to see that, too. And Speed Racer. xd I'm pretty sure it's going to suck, Kusa. They replaced Chi-Chi with Mai. gonk  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:22 pm
I don't have ANY hopes for it... at all... I expect it to suck. I also hated the Speed Racer anime so I didn't bother with the movie  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:25 pm
I love Speed Racer.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Speed Racer the movie is... fun and pretty, kinda like watching a video game. Or being on drugs, I'm told. smile Not great, but I've certainly seen worse *cough* 10,000 BC *cough*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18187 18188 18189 18190 18191 18192 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games