Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18193 18194 18195 18196 18197 18198 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 pm
I remember I downloaded a song off of Limewire once and it took about 16 hours. Then when I played it, it was a random file that contained a harmful virus. I wasn't best pleased.

Edit: @Lin: I didn't know that xp I do now razz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:39 pm
Oh, no, not today. Like 12 years ago...

I downloaded DEFCON today. Interesting little game, though, not as fun as Multiwinia.  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm
I'm so hungry.

How's everyone?

*bear hugs*

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 pm
It's a right pain in the a** when that happens scream

TieselGirl09

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 pm
Ah. DEFCON eh? I'll have to search it once the Internet becomes less stupid. Apparently the problem was known by the IT department here at around one-ish. They're going to finally do something about it in fifteen minutes.

Say, Tsuj, do you like space/plane shooters (in the veins of R-Type, Arrow Flash, Einhander, or Galaga)?

Belle, cannst though not eat? You should eat something.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:49 pm
*pokes head in and looks around* hello?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm
I'm sick and throwing up, eating is out of the question.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 pm
aww poor La Belle is it something you ate or a virus?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 pm
*trots into room and collapses on floor*

soo.... busy......

just got back from camping.... and now i have Judo in an hour.......

well how are all you doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:56 pm
Oh, eww. That's unfortunate.  

Sentama Lin

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:56 pm
hiya Agent *huggles* and yay for being busy, I like being busy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 pm
I used to play a lot of scrolling-shooters. My favorites were the 194X series.  

124-C

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:00 pm
its not so fun when your constantly being kidnapped by your friends.... they should really make that illegal....

i never get to shower as much as i want....(but in retrospect... i AM prone to about 4 a day....)

never get to sleep in.....

and never gonna give you uuuup, never gonna let you dooown. never gonna run around and desert you! never gonna make you cryyyy, never gonna saaaaay good bye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:02 pm
xd I dunno I wouldn't mind, I spend half the day bored

edit: and you must not mind so much being kidnapped by friends or else you could tell them you don't want to go, unless they're complete assholes they won't FORCE you to go places  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:03 pm
194X? I'll need to search for it. I don't think I played it. I usually played a lot of Arrow Flash, Raiden, Galaga, and Einhander when I was more game-y.

Oh... I was going to suggest "Warning Forever" as a game for you, but then I remembered you're on a Mac. Unless, of course, you're boot camping?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18193 18194 18195 18196 18197 18198 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games