Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18196 18197 18198 18199 18200 18201 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 pm
*claps* smooth move Elcia  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 pm
What can I say? I was in a hurry. And thank you, the only thing about this avi is I look at my Elcia and don't recognize her.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 pm
yeah it happens, I think I've done it a couple of times. As for your avi, I think it looks cool but if you're not happy with it you should probably change it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So I just got another one. ><

Oh it's not that I don't like it or anything like that, it's just not Elcia. The hair and eyes make her so unlike herself. It's sort of like a cosplay in that she's dressed up as someone she is not. And I've never cosplayed so it takes getting used to.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:15 pm
OHH new EGGS! *Raeps Dragon cave for new species*

^_^ I is happy. ^_^

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:25 pm
I'm sorry, but I want to know who the hell OKed Jennifer Connelly's hair for the ballroom scene in Labyrinth. THERE'S TOO MUCH HAIR. It's such a b***h to color. *Stews.*  

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 pm
WAH LATE REPLY!!

@Elcia Ah yeah I get what you're saying, you'll get used to it... slowly

@Kusa O_O how do you rape a cave?

@Chex I... don't... know oh and Hiya! *huggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 pm
TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!  

124-C

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 pm
Chex's why do you ask? I thought she looked pretty. Rather awesome movie by the way. Are you planning a cosplay/playing the part in a play?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:29 pm
Simple I was REALLY fast in the clicks for the new eggs, and since there were 4-5 eggs I haven't seen it was easy to pick up a few I didn't have. ^_^

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 pm
Hey there, Tsuji. *Waves.*

@Sanzo: I'm just a little grumpy that I worked so hard at drawing my fanart, it comes out looking silly after it's been inked. Now, I'm probably going to half-a** coloring it so it's going to look like even more crap. stressed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:31 pm
but... but... rape... it... *brain breaks*

aww poor Chex *hugs* I'm sure it still looks good  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:34 pm
News Update:

Local Fluffy Cuteness, Kusaragi, is less then 10K away from purchasing a second Picolitrosso's Urn from the marketplace. While efforts are in effect to sell excess items from his inventory to tip him over the top, all donations will be appreciated.

This is a Cindy Donovinh cospay signing out.

^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 pm
@Elcia: Me, cosplay? Haha, no, no~ I mentioned to you that I was drawing some fanart. I'm simply ranting about that.

@Sanzo: Yeah, well, I'm better with colored pencils and I didn't feel like coloring all of that hair with pencil. I decided to do it with marker and my hands aren't as steady with marker. I've already had to bust out my white paint to fix some boo-boos.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:38 pm
did you say SECOND Pico Urn... I only have one too xd

@Chex eep not good, well let us see how the end product looks anyway  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18196 18197 18198 18199 18200 18201 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games