Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

selcross

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:22 am
Oh, I didn't miss much.

Do you need some medicine? hope you get well soon  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:24 am
Oh by the way, can I have some water? I became so thirsty after so much sweet drink. please and thank you  

selcross

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:41 am
*takes the mug with milk and starts drinking*
Thanks whee
Are you fine miss ancantsia?What is the problem?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:27 pm
ancantsia
User Image
No I'm not ok gonk I'm Ill sad
User ImageSpread Your Wings....and Fly.User Image

I hope you feel better soon !

*hugs*  

Happyaku Bikuni

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:01 pm
LupusFuyu
Thanks whee

Did you know that you can get a glass of milk ?

Did you get the plate of cookies and milk ? You can just have the glass. I think you should because your always asking for it blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:26 pm
*Walks up to Kimmy with a big Ol' mug of hot chocolate and a heaping cup of mini marshmallows.*

Here you go love, I hope that you feel better soon, If not I got some old fashioned family remedies, which are illegal in 32 states and some parts of Canada, that we could try. xp  

BizzyBo

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:07 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
LupusFuyu
Thanks whee

Did you know that you can get a glass of milk ?

Did you get the plate of cookies and milk ? You can just have the glass. I think you should because your always asking for it blaugh

I know, but if I get the glass of milk I will have to leave Mr.Tuga.And the glass of milk is not so nice ...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:48 pm
BizzyBo
*Walks up to Kimmy with a big Ol' mug of hot chocolate and a heaping cup of mini marshmallows.*

Here you go love, I hope that you feel better soon, If not I got some old fashioned family remedies, which are illegal in 32 states and some parts of Canada, that we could try. icon_xp.gif

oh, that's tough. and really dangerous. Maybe try some chicken soup for now. We wouldn't want to go to jail. xp  

selcross

salangel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:24 pm
Well i know what remedies he is talking about, and technically it's only illegal in 31 states now... Rhode Island, (not well known for their brazen moves) just made this particular remedy legal.... well only if your not driving... and all the lights in your house are off, and there is not a full moon outside... and well, if you have crabgrass it might possibly be illegal if a dog has sniffed by looking for a racoon recently. And um oh yeah if... *this continues for about twenty or so minutes longer* ... so in all actuallity it really is not illegal at all in Rhode Island, provided you have your closet filing cabinet up to code, and the aliens in the back yard have gotten all their shots... ninja ... what...

*salangel goes to the back door with a syringe and some maple syrup.* I've got to go check up on the aliens. c'ya in a bit. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:34 pm
eek ok I got lost listening to that. eek

INCREDIBLE! 3nodding  

selcross

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:05 am
User Image
Well I'm from Scotland and its probably not illegal here lol. Thanks for the concern you guys and the hot chocolate. =]
Spread Your Wings and Fly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:52 pm
(^_^) oh my. I guess you can use it there. though I do not know what that remedy your talking about. try it.if it would help you get better. 3nodding  

selcross

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:42 am
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!!

Did you all get your easter eggs ?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:47 am
User Image
I claimed 3 xD One for me and one for each of my mules.
Spread Your Wings and Fly

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Hey did you all see the ??? Ring? So you all think it's for the new battle network? I hope so. I can't wait. But I'm not spending 175K for one if I dont know what it's for. xd  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games