Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18267 18268 18269 18270 18271 18272 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:50 pm
Hello, Pace. :3 Don't mind the silence from me, I'm doing homework.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 pm
I just dropped in to say hi to people, but it doesn't look like anyone is here.

I am alive, I have just been hanging out at the Domain of Sorcery Guild. Love and Peace everyone.

LadiSilverfox

124-C

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:18 pm
I need to have a chat with my brother about torrents and download limits... stare

Hi, Ladi!  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:23 pm
Hi Tsuji!

*is happy she isn't being referred to as "deadbeat" by the whole ATG at this point...grumbles under her breath*

LadiSilverfox

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Anywho...How are you?

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:29 pm
Apparently you haven't read back far enough. :p

Anyway, I'm well... My connection's a bit slow tonight, though...  

124-C

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:32 pm
Why is there something particular I should be looking for?

So far I have found at least three posts where I am being measured for a noose. XD

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:35 pm
No, I'm just teasing a little. I didn't realize that people really were talking about you in your absence...

Why were they measuring you for a noose?  

124-C

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:40 pm
Oh according to Thaliat I am a deadbeat. That I screwed her over financially for two years...in fact I am so evil that she wishes she had set an elaborate trap for me using the drug drops that use to happen across the street from the apartment we use to share so they would murder me and she would be rich.

The whole story has a lot more elaborations than what she is telling everyone. But I didn't come here to start fights.

I am here because I was hoping to see friends again. I am probably going to be quitting the ATG. I just don't need this kind of s**t every time I log on. And other than a hand full of people I am not really going to miss the ATG at all, it has really lost it's homey charm in the past couple years.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:48 pm
Oh. Ok...  

124-C

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:54 pm
*pops in*  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:56 pm
*Shambles into thread dripping blood and flaming flesh* Murghahah

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - GET IT ON.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm
Like I said...I am trying really hard not to turn this into a he said/she said online bickery fight.

So I am going to be sending out invites to all those who I will miss...just so people I want to be able to talk too can still reach me. It is sad because I have been in the ATG since 2005...almost as long as Gaia in general. But so long as I can still talk to all the people who matter to me, I am not really losing. >.<

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 pm
Hi Silver, Hi Kusa...that looks...umm...painful! *throws water over Kusa*

LadiSilverfox

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 pm
*lurkity lurk lurk*

....Kusa, you really should try not to drip everywhere >.>

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18267 18268 18269 18270 18271 18272 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games