Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18306 18307 18308 18309 18310 18311 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:18 pm
-_- well, at least I was able to give you a laugh out of it I suppose...  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:18 pm
=P I don't think Chris is an evil name, but oh well.
Note: When I was growing up, I found 'Matthew' to be more common than 'Chris.' That and some form of Daniel (I had 3 Daniels (Dan, Danny, and Daniel) in my 3rd grade class =P)

Anyway yeah. How is everyone today?

As for me, I'm looking through rules for residency so that I can half the amount I need to pay for tuition for the coming semester.
It's not looking too well ;_;

invisible-weirdo

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:19 pm
@Rica: Thankyou smile

@Indigo: Not everyone's problems are the same hun,

@Tae: You were the main person involved in this (so my connection says anyways)

All I wanted to do was apologize.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:20 pm
aww poor Roland *hugs*

I ish good Invis oh you reminded me! I have some plain yogurt in the fridge and I'm thinking of cutting up some strawberries and blackberries to mix in... does that sound good?

edit: @Tiesel I think Indy's point is that you shouldn't use that as an excuse for things, when you use that as an excuse its usually proof you're... kind of that way just cause you want to be  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm
By my understanding, it wasn't all that common of a name until I was born. Then, it suddenly became a freaking fad to have kids named Chris.

Anyway, lazy day for me. I have to go later and pay the car insurance and run a couple other errands, but other than that... lazy. and thinking about drawing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:22 pm
I am an old ATG member =]

all you did was attracted attention in such a way that makes people get either annoyed or unsure.
You apologised for something obviously most people weren't thinking about and you brought it to a thread you weren't supposed to.
Bring this s**t to the angst thread and stop taking it up here.

Anyone thinking I am being harsh can deal with it.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:26 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Tiesel I think Indy's point is that you shouldn't use that as an excuse for things, when you use that as an excuse its usually proof you're... kind of that way just cause you want to be

That is it in part, yes.

Mental illness is a disease an an enemy. You should not use it as a crutch or a shield.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:27 pm
TieselGirl09

I'm not involved in this at all, unless you're somehow choosing to involve me. I'd have to have spoken to you more than a handful of times to be involved. This is a public thread. That's the extent of my involvement.

And don't you dare trivialize Indy's post, thank you very much. No, not everyone's problems are the same, but don't presume that yours are worse than anyone else's. Others may not use their emotional problems as a crutch, but that doesn't mean that they haven't suffered.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:27 pm
It is 1:30.... I'm pretty sure I'm not going to see my friend today xd ah well I was too lazy to get my a** up to Borders anyway  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:28 pm
Taeryyn
TieselGirl09

I'm not involved in this at all, unless you're somehow choosing to involve me. I'd have to have spoken to you more than a handful of times to be involved. This is a public thread. That's the extent of my involvement.

And don't you dare trivialize Indy's post, thank you very much. No, not everyone's problems are the same, but don't presume that yours are worse than anyone else's. Others may not use their emotional problems as a crutch, but that doesn't mean that they haven't suffered.

I didn't say my problems were worse.

TieselGirl09

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:29 pm
Hrm. I spy a bit of drama coming up >.>

Anyway um....Hi! =D

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:29 pm
TieselGirl09
Taeryyn
TieselGirl09

I am an old ATG member =]

No but the way you say it you make it sound as if you think you're worse of then anybody else with "the same" issues.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:31 pm
drama happens alot around here Invis, haven't you noticed? xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:31 pm
TieselGirl09
Taeryyn
TieselGirl09

Without explicitly saying it, you managed to be completely dismissive of her post anyway. Well done.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:32 pm
>>
<<

PUPPIES!

That is all.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18306 18307 18308 18309 18310 18311 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games