Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:45 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Seriously I give up I'm not going to argue with anyone anymore, I'm going to post my opinion and hightail it out of there that's it
Awww...where's the fun in that? Making people look like complete idiots/moronic kids/attention seeking prepubacent jerkoffs who think pissing on others is "cool" really makes my day when I'm actually in the mood to do that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm
I'm not up for it though, I don't feel like hearing some jerk call a friend a b***h. Then tell me to "get off my high horse" for wanting him to not be a jerk... god do I REALLY come off as some snooty better-than-you b***h or something?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:49 pm
His body and arms spinning and spinning...

Jaft cannot stop doing the Hustle. He has been caught by the Hustler's Hand.

I must escape. Perhaps if I slow down...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:49 pm
hi  

Dark_Wyvern

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:51 pm
hey Dark... you know I think I might end up logging off for the night I'm feeling irritated  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:51 pm
Sanzo, of course you don't come off to have that type of personality. I seem to be a b***h to quite a few people though...  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:53 pm
Celestial Burden
Sanzo, of course you don't come off to have that type of personality. I seem to be a b***h to quite a few people though...
See I would LOVE to believe that but every time I get into an argument with someone either new in the Guild or who doesn't know me very well they call me a b***h or something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:54 pm
Sanzoskitsune
hey Dark... you know I think I might end up logging off for the night I'm feeling irritated
*goes in a corner* and i just got here *is having mood swings* damn drinks i think im done with alcohol  

Dark_Wyvern

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:54 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Celestial Burden
See I would LOVE to believe that but every time I get into an argument with someone either new in the Guild or who doesn't know me very well they call me a b***h or something like that.
your not a b***h sanzo there just stupid d**k ********  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:56 pm
*sigh* I guess... hmm thanks you two though  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:58 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*sigh* I guess... hmm thanks you two though
*randomly glomps every one here* ohh by the way my mood swings might cause me to hit on you if your female, i might hit any of you, or curl into a ball for no reason  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:00 pm
Ok Dark LOL thanks for the warning at least sweatdrop  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:01 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Ok Dark LOL thanks for the warning at least sweatdrop
he he yeah umm your welcome..... i think, too many boos on the wall way to many boos i drank them all its time to fall, from way to many bottles of boos  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:07 pm
*starts to poke Sanzo* this is entertaining for now  

Dark_Wyvern

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:08 pm
i have to get off the computer now so good bye  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games