Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18383 18384 18385 18386 18387 18388 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:13 pm
*flops back in* Sorry I disappeared there for a bit, need food or I am going to pass out! xp
Wow, there's lots of people here, yea!

Tae: I am sorry to here you are still shaky, lets see if we can help that...what are you doing at the moment other than sitting at the computer?

Bass! You can play guitar! eek ...*drool* *glomps*  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:19 pm
User Image

@Yuki Yuhyuh~ biggrin Here's an older recording of me playing Storm Eagle's theme from MegaMan X1

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:22 pm
Yuki: I am not doing anything else at the moment, but I have a lot on my mind, and it's not suited to the phunkeh thread. Normally I'd post in the angst thread, but I'm trying to put it out of my mind and not get myself any more worked up.

Although I just realized that my friend's birthday party is tonight, not tomorrow, and I have no way to get there and I work tomorrow morning. @_@ Just what I needed. Extra stress and more guilt.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:24 pm
Taeryyn
Although I just realized that my friend's birthday party is tonight, not tomorrow, and I have no way to get there and I work tomorrow morning. @_@ Just what I needed. Extra stress and more guilt.
*pattapat* Don't feel too guilty. Work is work, and the situation is what it is. Can't do anything about it, just explain it to your friend. Not like there will never be another.  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:26 pm
O_O *points dramatically* tis an Unda! and thank god I don't have to change cause I like this avi right now  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:37 pm
Yes...I am here. Good job on the uniform, by the way..

Hmmm...I need to sell more stuff..  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:41 pm
tanki tanki ^__^
I like this new dress tis pretty  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:47 pm
Bass: whee Awesomeness!!!!

Tae: Thats fine you do't have to share any details, I was more wondering what you were doing physically, which isn't really anything. Ok well if you are listening to anything try and make sure it is calming/soothing, even if you arn't really listening to it and it is just backgroud music it will still help. Ok well the next thing I am going to tell you is a very simple pose I learned it yoga that does wonders for the stressed mind and helps relax the body greatly.

If you can spare about 20 minutes, clear a space on your floor about the length of your body and either lay down a matt or a soft blanket. Again you can have on calming/soothing music on if you wish or silence which ever works for you, and I also recommend that you turn off the lights so as to let your eyes relax. Lay on your back with your arms by your side a little wider than your shoulders, you can either have your legs straight or bent at the knees. Try to make sure there is atleast just a little bit of curve in your lower back as should be natural. Then close yours eyes and try to concentrate on your breathing, if at normal pace or a little fast that is ok. Concentrate on your breath and your body try to feel the energy that flows through your body. Now try and slowly let yourself, if you can to take deeper and slower breaths. As you do this also try to clear your mind of everything except your breathing. I understand that you have a lot on your mind but it is possible to let it go just for a little bit and relax. As you continue to let your body relax your body you should slowly beable to feel it start to sink into the ground. This is you letting go, don't concentrate on this feeling too much, because then you will start the realert your mind too much. Just relax and breath in and out. Try to feel your inhale fill your lungs all the way from the bottom up. Try and do this for about 15-20 minutes. When you feel relaxed and in control of your breathing it is then time to bring your body and mind back to reality. Start by wiggling your fingers and toes rock your head slowly from side to side and start to take in normal breaths. Once you feel the laggyness start to receid then you can open your eyes and slowly sit up. Don't stand up right away because you make get dissy and fall.

I hope that helps you out. It did wonders for me whenever I was stressing out really bad and even helped me think a little clearer. 3nodding

And if you tell your friend that you have no way to get to their place and have to work the next morning I am sure he will understand. If he doesn't than he is not a very good friend.  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image

*glomps Yuki*

biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:06 pm
whee *feels fuzzy all over*  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image

wink Hay baybeh~

*kidnaps Yuki*

xp

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Better fear me, better run away

*Falls into the thread*

'Cause this battle's just begun.

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:16 pm
eek AH! I'm being kidnapped! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image

It's okay, I won't be too rough. wink

blaugh

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:19 pm
Better fear me, better run away

... Perhaps I dropped in at the wrong time...

'Cause this battle's just begun.

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18383 18384 18385 18386 18387 18388 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games