Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:53 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Hey JAFT! I have pent up emotions I need to vent on someone... COME HERE!
*scoots away*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:54 pm
Sentama Lin
Lemming Pie
sweatdrop Thanks... glad you're feeling better!

*turns to Lin* You haven't changed back yet! cry

I don't want to change back... it just hurts people...

But it hurts you to stay like that.  

Lemming Pie

Sentama Lin

I don't know... it just does... I don't like fooling people... and I've realized it wasn't fair to be a girl when I'm a guy.  
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
Hey JAFT! I have pent up emotions I need to vent on someone... COME HERE!
*scoots away*
*blink innocently* what?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:56 pm
Sentama Lin
I don't know... it just does... I don't like fooling people... and I've realized it wasn't fair to be a girl when I'm a guy.
Hun you're not fooling anybody, people are STUPID for assuming you're a girl just for having a girl avi. I figured out you were a guy before you told me by using common sense. Not only that I checked your profile and saw that it said you were a guy, its not your fault that the people in the CB are compete idiots  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:57 pm
Sentama Lin

But it's not fair to you to have to be a guy if you feel like a girl!  

Lemming Pie

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:58 pm
It's still unfair to trick people... I'm... I'm... I'm staying like this... for now...

Please... *sobsob* I... need to get a smoke... and a gigantic tub of ice cream...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:00 pm
stare Now I'm getting pissed at the CB people for upsetting you like this. You should be able to have your avi the way YOU want, not the way those assholes want... I am seconds from going on a CB killing spree.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:01 pm
Sanzoskitsune
stare Now I'm getting pissed at the CB people for upsetting you like this. You should be able to have your avi the way YOU want, not the way those assholes want... I am seconds from going on a CB killing spree.

Sanzo... it's... alright... If I hurt less people by being like this... then... I'll stay...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:02 pm
Sanzoskitsune
i wanna kill stuff too. pick me!! pick me!!  

Red Glacier

Lemming Pie

I want to help! *pulls out machine gun*  
Sanzoskitsune
I am seconds from going on a CB killing spree.
You'd only get lost in the madness. That place moves faster than a river when the snow thaws. It's a place where even the strong cower.

I think I'd rather go drop a ring in a volcano.  

Indigo Project

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:04 pm
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
I am seconds from going on a CB killing spree.
You'd only get lost in the madness. That place moves faster than a river when the snow thaws. It's a place where even the strong cower.

I think I'd rather go drop a ring in a volcano.
nahh its not that bad i've been there a lot  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:05 pm
Sentama Lin
Sanzoskitsune

Sanzo... it's... alright... If I hurt less people by being like this... then... I'll stay...
See this is what makes me mad, they make you think you're hurting them when you aren't! Them assuming things isn't hurting them they're just being idiots... THAT'S IT! *drags Kurama, Sanzo, Indigo, Mustang and Cloud into CB with her*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:06 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Sentama Lin
Sanzoskitsune

See this is what makes me mad, they make you think you're hurting them when you aren't! Them assuming things isn't hurting them they're just being idiots... THAT'S IT! *drags Kurama, Sanzo, Indigo, Mustang and Cloud into CB with her*
i feel so left out now  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games