Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18425 18426 18427 18428 18429 18430 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:06 pm
Roland glanced at Pisces and laughed "Good luck, I've tried. It'll be hard to find. Then again, I do have somewhat of a short attention span when it comes to things like that..." Roland trailed off  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:07 pm

EDIT: @Kerries: Yes...ish. The boat is picking up, and I'm actually working on a couple projects in the office. Actually went slightly into OT last week. And I'm working ALL WEEKEND. *sigh* Wanted to go for a drive on the scenic
Gorge Highway...  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

124-C

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm
"Sorry, Undakai... But if it helps, I want 50 thousand. No less." ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:12 pm
Undakai grabs the glass and takes a large gulp

"Ahhhh...much better. That is something I think may help...We haven't treated this place like the bar it's supposed to be for a long time. We need a new bartender...or at least, Get Lin to do his job...need a few drinkers, and some ruffians to make things interesting. Where the hell has Sav been, anyway? I know he's around here somewhere."

He took another swig from his glass, nearly finishing it off.  

Undakai
Crew

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:16 pm
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/241125

Listen before it's deleted!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:18 pm
"Fifty Thousand?"

He shook his head, laughing a little bit.

"Fifty Thousand? Seriously? Do you think so low of me that I could only throw away fifty thousand? Come now, I'm the one who gave away over five hundred thousand on a single day to members of the guild. If you're going to try and extort me at least make it a less reasonable number."

Undakai finished off what was left in his glass and set it down on the table, waiting for it to be refilled.

"C'mon now, Tsuji. I expect more from you."  

Undakai
Crew

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:19 pm
he coils tightly on Kerries shoulders and nuzzles her neck. he didn't know what to say  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:24 pm
"Did I seriously just listen to that...Twice? Wow..."  

Undakai
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:25 pm
"Would you like a refill, Kai?" A lonely little figure slinked behind the currently unoccupied bar.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:25 pm

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:27 pm
dksajklasjdlka *Kerri huggles aretoo quickly, then storms off, muttering about slow and horrid compters that make her sad and have to leav*  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:28 pm
Tsuji sighs, "No, I didn't think that you would understand..."

He pulls a glass out his jacket pocket, it was unreasonably full of liquid, and sips from it, "Perhaps if I had a golden robot say it for me it would have been more recognizable..."

He places the glass, still with liquid in it, into a front jacket pocket, his eyes narrowing, "But, just I said. Fifty thousand."

His hand withdrew again, this time it held a small silver ball...  

124-C

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:29 pm
"Well...yes, I would lil' feller..." Quickly and without much effort, he chugged the recently filled glass down in a matter of seconds, handing the glass to the little guy to fill.

"Ahhh...that's the good stuff..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm
"I'm on it, sir." Silver said, quickly refilling the glass before going back to cleaning the other glasses behind the bar.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:37 pm
"Ahh...good to have hard working people in this place once again..." Kai said with a smile, taking a small sip from his glass, and turning Tsuji.

"You must forgive my memory, or lack there of, but is that ball supposed to remind me of something? And once again, why only fifty thousand?"

He shrugged after no response. "Guess not." He finished off his third glass in almost the same fashion as the second. "Well, I must be off...Good night everybody." In a flash, Undakai had completely vanished from the room, a small tip left on the counter top was all that signified he had ever been there at all.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18425 18426 18427 18428 18429 18430 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games