Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:45 am
((Lol okay I'ma post that treya leaves before you're time skip then XD))

Treya Smilled when ali remembered her name and said the guy with the top hat was a super hero and another guy saying she was now a side kick "ali you're one lucky girl you went from being an aligator to an aligattor sidekick ". thinking for a sec she thought that it was getting late and this many people near by was getting a bit overwelming for her at one time, so she quickly picked off one of the flowers from her costume that looked like it was glowing and gave it to ali. she said goodbye then to ali and made her way to one of the exits out of the gym. after she had made it outside and into fresh air she headed back to the woods and her 'tree-house' to get some rest and go to sleep. she was quite exhausted from the days events and felt tired to prove this she let out a long yawn as she walked  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 pm
Ali looked at the flower and briefly wondered if it was radioactive or whatever that was before putting it in her hair.

Time skip!

To...to...um...mid-terms? Yes, okay, just before winter break, December 20th.

Break starts right after they're over. I'll explain how Christmas is gonn a go down later.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 pm
(November 20th! HOLY COW WOMAN My last one is on the 16th ROugh!)

Avery stretched, yawned and checked her clock. She finger-combed her hair back away from her face as she swung her feet out of bed.It was chillier now, since the snow had fallen. But staying out that weekend to go sledding with everyone was awesome.
She couldn't believe Zaias had found Ali an Alligator hat and mittens, ever since the Halloween party the little girl had insisted on sticking to Dr. Marsh whenever possible, and thus felt compelled to wear her alligator suit at every opportunity.
Hopefully her new gear would be more suitable for school days though.
Stacking her books in her book bag Avery got fed up. She'd stayed up late studying and was just so...tired of it. Crossing her arms, she thought on it, ...and decided a quick swim in the pool would do it for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit sat up in bed and rubbed his face. He'd really need to start wearing something to bed. This old dorm was kind of drafty. Standing he got out a towel and headed for the bathroom.
At least he and Avery had made up. It had been so awkward that week after the party...she'd blatantly avoided him until he got so fed up with her he could have knocked her down and sat on her until she fessed up.
It wasn't until he'd been Inviso-billing it around campus and heard her talking to Jordan about him that he'd figured it out.
And felt like a complete a**.
So he'd apologized, right after he'd "hurt" himself and reported to her in the healers offices. He'd gotten a lollipop out of it anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:35 pm
(( I don't even have midterms until the end of Feb razz

But I was thinking, since we have finals on pretty much the last day of school, it's about the right timing. I'd say get they off from school around the 22nd (when we do)

Meh, they can deal ))

Jordan woke up, but just lay in her bed. She wasn't one to study- didn't need to. Well, she studied a little. She just had good retention. Which made her feel kind of bad for all those kids that studied so much...and still didn't do too well.
She thought back to the sledding that weekend (because she was totally there ^^ ) and smiled when she thought of the ramp they'd made out of snow, and the obvious flying off that ramp that had ensued. She figured she was one of the only ones that hadn't ended up with a sore butt the next day.
She stayed under the warm covers a bit more; she liked it cold while she slept.

(( I'm sure there are other people I could post as, but I'll do 'em later, busy right now ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:47 pm
(Can we say thre's an optional jacket/cardigan for winter uniforms?)

Avery put her hair back in a high pony tail and suited up in her black one piece. She dove into the deep end and started her laps. Not as gracefully as most of the water kids, but with some skill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he was pulling the cardigan over his head Whit suddenly realized, that although he'd bought and sent everyone back home their Christmas gifts and cards....as well as most of his school friends...he'd forgotten Avery.
It wasn't his fault!
He didn't know what to get!
So he'd saved her...but now there was what??
5 days?! And when was he going to give it to her anyway? He didn't even know if she was going home or not!
He was so screwed.
Sighing he grabbed his coat and bag.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 pm
(( Yeah, and girls have some form of leg warmers or another ))

Telemachus sat in 'his' office, the student council room, stacking yet another pyramid of cards. It was actually so easy now...hmm, we wonder why that would be, huh?
Yeah, he'd been hanging out with Karley. And the rumors were flying. Who was that girl? Where was she from? And just what was her relationship with the student council president?
Well, he wasn't telling.
But the kids had noticed a slight change in him. Not quite as..random, anymore. Well, he still was, but he definitely seemed different. Maybe it had to do with hanging around Karley and her mind-bombs so often.

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm
Karley woke up in her super-duper awesome apartment that she shared with a super-duper roommate.
Who she never saw.
Or spoke to.
But anyways, she hopped into the kitchen to make some cookies. She made the best cookies.

Okay, sugar, flour, chocolate chi- WHERE ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS!? YOU CANNOT MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITHOUT THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS!

Ah, yes, Christmas was in the air.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 pm
(KARLEY! =^.^= Awesome absent room mate idea 3nodding )

Avery finished up her swim and headed for the showers, she had her school uniform and in her bag and would stash her swim gear in her locker until the end of the day. She showered and left her hair down, a single small braid among the mass of it.

Then she headed off to breakfast.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:34 pm
Spencer was getting dressed and put his uniform on. Once he was ready he headed off to breakfast.

After walking through the cold weather to get there, he entered the cafeteria shivering. "Brr. I can't wait to get out of here and head to the tropics or something" he said.

Christopher was humming a tune to himself as he did up his necktie while looking in the mirror. He was pretty satisfied with all the exams he completed so far and was pretty sure he was looking at an A in most of his classes or at the least an A-. Anything lower would be gut wrenching.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 pm
Treya opened an eye to peek out from her bed covers, then yawned before slowly getting out of bed and stretching trying to wake herself up "i think im going to have to thicken the bark in the tree" she grummbled as she went about her morning routine in waking up more and getting dressed apropriately for the weather outside. she planed on going to the school's green house building again like she did almost everyday now to take care of the plants and flowers that grew there, she sortof met one or two of the other kids with powers of growth but after they'd seen her coming to the green house every day and how well she did with the plants they had stoped going there. treya sighed as she thought of this 'why is it once people see how good i am with my power they leave, i wouldn't mind them being near by or if they even just said hi or something' she thought as she walked to the green house "its just when there's crowd of people that i get uncomfterable" she muttered  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:34 pm
Jordan shimmied out of bed and, like always, floated to the ground. "I'm going to breakfast, Maria," she said, kind of sort of not sure if she was awake or not. But Maria usually took her showers in the mornings, so she might be a little bit to breakfast. She got ready in the bathroom and pulled on her favorite black and white hat and headed out for the cafeteria, pushing the door open and letting it swing closed. "Whew, last day, finally."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:22 pm
Avery made her way to the cafeteria, hair still dark with water and smelling of shampoo. She was glad to see the others at the table, but couldn't see Shige or Whit, and they were supposed to study in their free period today for the math midterm. Ever since The MacDougal had disappeared on Halloween their sub had taken it upon himself to become the new resident math nazi and drove them just as hard, if not harder than The MacDougal ever had. She grabbed a tray and went to pick out french toast.

Whit got to the caf as Avery grabbed her tray. Grabbing one of his own he jogged to catch up behind her and got veeeery close before saying 'Boo' gently. It didn't always work, but sometimes she was still sleepy in the morning and not at her best.
Today apparently that wasn't the case.
She calmly said a
"Hi Whit" without even turning around.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:37 pm
Jordan picked around at her eggs with her fork. "So, I've always wondered, but where do you suppose they get all this food?" she asked. Sneaking a glance to the kitchen doors she said, "I'll bet they have kitchens that run underground, and cook everything here. Heck, they could cater." She took a bite of the eggs; they were really good.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:02 pm
Avery sat just as Jordan posed the question. "Dunno, they do seem to have an awful lot of kitchen staff...and it's always hot."
She picked up a slice of bacon and bit in.

Whit sat and bumped hips with Avery to make her slide over, though not far enough to stop him from touching her.
"They have to make it here. You smell chlorine-y" He said to Avery.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 pm
Spencer got his food and then sat down with Jordan, Avery, and Whit. "Hello there. Anyone finding it freakin' cold outside?" he asked. He did not like cold weather, though that didn't prevent him from taking ski trips and stuff.

Once Christopher had his uniform on, he pulled on a winter coat and then headed off to the cafeteria as well.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games