Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychonaut Headshot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:43 pm
Hello, I am nathan,  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:55 am
Hazza im JJ im a game lover and play at least 7 hours a day playing games except school days whee  

godswitness

MysticKoi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:18 pm
Ello! I'm MysticKoi!

w00t!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:08 am
    I'm Alf and I'm bad at introductions. D:

` sugar-coated condoms

Frigidity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:13 pm
I'm Luke and I'm pretty much awesome razz

Im bad at introductions, but there's lots to know about me.... just ask!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:28 pm
Sup YALL!?

I'm Belle, and I'm pretty rad<3.

Just joined a couple days ago, but I think I've figured the site out for the most part!

Feel free to talk to meee.
smile

Circular

Vincent Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:49 am
Hello.
My name is Vincent Furion Dragoon.
I'm random by nature and sweet by habit.
Now leave me alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:15 am
hi im biowolf my hobbies are music and games this is a new acound look at my items in the other acound biowolf van munster to bad that i cant retrieve my password sad  

biowolf1987

Night Of The Shadowraven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:06 pm
Hey I'm Rusty And i am not a drunk! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:10 pm
Hola, Hiya...Ect...
I'm new, SO....I like ice cream...(I don't post well)  

plaincrazy96

Warrior of Metal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:12 pm
I'm Akuma-Kun hailing from California. I have split personalities so listing all of my real names might be too hard. jk. favorite music? Heavy Metal, specificall Maiden, Preist, and Dragonforce to name three bands i like. Basically i am willing to discuss any topic so bring it on! I collect model cars and cds. I also draw. Pretty well if i don't say so myself. ninja and ye i'm a ninja rocker guitar hero!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:02 am
I am Rensyllian, I am 20 years old, and currently living on campus at Eastern Michigan University. I am going to school to major in Biology, minor in chemistry, and hopefully someday become a doctor. I enjoy Nintendo, digital photography, playing music, and quilting. As far as music, I don't like country, and I only like a small amount of rap, besides that I like most everything. I guess that's it, I guess you will be seeing me around here.  

Rensyllian

The Lost Fox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:06 am
Hello to You All My name is Corey I am 19 years Old I am a friend Of sebi's ... I hope this Guild is a Fantastic as she is always telling me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:14 am
Oh dear, it appears it's time for me to introduce myself...

I'm Ichiyaku; you may call me Ichi[-chan], if you wish. My real name shall remain top secret...for now. *Shifty eyes* I am 14 years of age and often tend to be overly dramatic and random because it's great fun. I'm a major perfectionist when it comes to grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.. I love art, manga and anime, writing, poetry, video games, acting, and flowers. scream I'm also an avid discusser of music, and since I have such an incredibly long list of bands I listen to, it's nearly impossible for me to just name one favourite. Let's see...I enjoy: Radiohead, The Cure, A Perfect Circle, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Flyleaf, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Audioslave, and most grunge rock bands.

I have two friends who are already members of The Any Topic Guild (that I know of), but I doubt they realize I've joined as well.  

[Paperclips.]

sushi phish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:45 am
yo i'm creecher. i'm a music lover, rocker, metalhead, and a guitarist. i'm pretty much nice to everyone, so feel free to ask me bout anything.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games