Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:32 pm
Yeah is should be like a once a day thing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:38 pm
// Freedom of will is not what I believe...

No it would not, because why do you think the Middle East has so few crimes involving rape or the such? Because you die in a painful way and is set as an example for those who do wrong! I think that it should be used for those damn ***** rapers scream

... the choice of struggle is what makes me appreciate my after life.
//

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:44 pm
My opinion is that capital punishment is wrong unless that person has taken another's life. Other people's lives are not ours to take away. Who are we to say who can live and who cannot? Yeah, people commit serious crimes, and we can't just let it go. We lock them up. But take their life? I don't think that is fair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:46 pm
chinkerbell
My opinion is that capital punishment is wrong unless that person has taken another's life. Other people's lives are not ours to take away. Who are we to say who can live and who cannot? Yeah, people commit serious crimes, and we can't just let it go. We lock them up. But take their life? I don't think that is fair.

Well from what we our taught (You and I) anything that goes against God's rule that is serious is punishable by death.... sweatdrop

//

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:50 pm
It can be punishable by death, but it can be worked around. The offender may have repented and had been forgiven.

It all depends on the situation, I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:54 pm
chinkerbell
It can be punishable by death, but it can be worked around. The offender may have repented and had been forgiven.

It all depends on the situation, I guess.

Like i said, if it is serious it is punishable by death. What is Haram cannot be made Halal unless God says so.... sweatdrop I have been reading up on quite a bit on this. Also I found out another thing that made so much sense. Me and Ossama were talking about Freedom of Choice/Will and well after that everything makes much more sense sweatdrop

//

Shinji Azumaki

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 pm

I think we should take this into our Private Messaging ...sort of going off topic now. sweatdrop

//

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:00 pm
My name is Sean
.:I feel Chained To my Problems:.

going off topic isnt a problem and im interested

.:So This Summer Im Doing Something About It:.
My post is clickable

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:00 pm

What exactly Shram?

//

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:03 pm
KatoshiUriotai

Like i said, if it is serious it is punishable by death. What is Haram cannot be made Halal unless God says so.... sweatdrop I have been reading up on quite a bit on this. Also I found out another thing that made so much sense. Me and Ossama were talking about Freedom of Choice/Will and well after that everything makes much more sense sweatdrop

//

then you have to think about what falls under the category of "serious crimes". yes, what is forbidden cannot be made into something acceptable, but forbidden things can be forgiven.

i'm an optimist. smile  

chinkerbell

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:07 pm
chinkerbell
KatoshiUriotai

//

then you have to think about what falls under the category of "serious crimes". yes, what is forbidden cannot be made into something acceptable, but forbidden things can be forgiven.

i'm an optimist. smile

They can be forgiving but does not mean they are getting out their punishment...we are ment to struggle through this life in order to gain our reward. biggrin

//

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:07 pm
My name is Sean
.:I feel Chained To my Problems:.

the whole convo with you and your girlfriend

.:So This Summer Im Doing Something About It:.
My post is clickable

shramin

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:08 pm
<> shows up again  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:08 pm
ahh.. people are interested in us. we weren't as boring as we thought! haha  

chinkerbell

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:13 pm
(This is for Shram if tis is what he was talking about... sweatdrop )Okay well to put it simple, if you were like me you would believe that God knows everything. Also you would believe in Freedom of Choice. But how exacly does this work out if God knows everything and we believe in freedom of choice? To put it frankly there is no freedom of choice. In the Beginning it is said that God created the pen then commanded the pen to write and it wrote everything down that was to happen. From our time of creation to the coming of the Dajjal (Or Anti Christ). So why not just put the people in the place where they are ment to be if He knows everything?
Basically put it in this sense now. A Game show host calls upon five people, including yourself. So he tells you that you can be rewarded ANYTHING you wanted plus eternal life in a place so grand. But the catch is you must go through a trial to get this reward (hence game show). You are too crawl through a nest of Scorpions, lay in a tank of snakes, walk across hot coals, finally be stoned by people (He also tells you there is a chance of death of each trial).
So the first person goes through...he sees the scorpions and fears for his life. He is thrown into a pit of fire. Second guy makes it to the snake and fears and is thrown into a pit of fire. Third guy makes it to the hot coals and fears for his life and is put into a pit of fire. Fourth guy makes it to the stoning and fears for his life and is thrown into a pit of fire. Then you see their mistakes and just go through without fear.
Now ask yourself "Would you apprieciate that prize more if you were just given because you were told your life would end up here?"  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games