Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:13 am
Sanzoskitsune
*glomp and huggle* Hiya Lin... my connection is being evil so it might take a while for me to respond, or it might behave and let me respond to things right away it depends on its mood, anyway... how are you hun? *more huggles*

I see... hehheh... I hate evil connections.

Well... I am good... but very hungry. My school's cafeterias aren't open yet... crying

I might have to go eat at a gas station for a while...

How about you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:17 am
Meh so so, I think I'm still a bit upset over some of the arguments I've had in here lately and the fact that I think some of the non-regs or newbies think I'm a b***h  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:20 am
Sanzoskitsune
Meh so so, I think I'm still a bit upset over some of the arguments I've had in here lately and the fact that I think some of the non-regs or newbies think I'm a b***h

I see... well... I guess if I was in your situation, I wouldn't care about what others think about myself (Wow... wow... talk about advice coming back to the person...). Try to relax; you know and all of your friends know that you are not a b***h. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:24 am
Thanks Lin *huggles* I think one of the things thats bothering me about it is the fact that it IS so off from my real personality... well that and my jerk of a friend decided to tell me this morning I AM a b***h because I have mod-like tendencies to either correct or "nitpick" at people's posts on here stare  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:29 am
Sanzoskitsune
Thanks Lin *huggles* I think one of the things thats bothering me about it is the fact that it IS so off from my real personality... well that and my jerk of a friend decided to tell me this morning I AM a b***h because I have mod-like tendencies to either correct or "nitpick" at people's posts on here stare
While I agree that that behaviour is a bit mod-like, I don't see the problem with explaining the rules to people that don't know them - and definitely doesn't warrant being called a b***h.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:34 am
That's my point, I admit I have mod-like tendencies but is that really so bad? I'm trying to help people out here by telling them what they can and can't do, not only that its not like I'm being rude about it *sigh* I really am thinking of just staying away from the guild for a couple of days  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:36 am
Sanzoskitsune
That's my point, I admit I have mod-like tendencies but is that really so bad? I'm trying to help people out here by telling them what they can and can't do, not only that its not like I'm being rude about it *sigh* I really am thinking of just staying away from the guild for a couple of days

If you think it will be beneficial to you... then perhaps you should consider it. However, I know that many people will miss you when you are not here...

Perhaps some... amusing... news will help liven up the situation? I just realized that my dorm room is directly across my floor's shower room... and I normally leave the door open in my room (out of habit from last year)... and for some reason the shower room door is always open. twisted heart twisted heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:39 am
LOL nice! I'd be peeking in every few minutes to see who was taking a shower xd it'd be even funnier too cause I'd get to go up to people and be like "YOU! you haven't taken a shower today" LOL that'd be funny... and highly entertaining.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:44 am
Sanzoskitsune
LOL nice! I'd be peeking in every few minutes to see who was taking a shower xd it'd be even funnier too cause I'd get to go up to people and be like "YOU! you haven't taken a shower today" LOL that'd be funny... and highly entertaining.

Once I figure out if people on my floor are comfortable with my... er... "gayness?" and realize that I'm only joking... I'll probably make that joke many, many times!

I really hope they'll be comfortable... it's a bit hard because this is a Catholic university... but there have been some people cool with it last year. I'm just afraid that I might've been put on the Catholic Men's floor and people might try to "save" me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:50 am
If that happens just tell me and I'll go on a "cleansing" spree in your dorm ^_~  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:51 am
Sanzoskitsune
If that happens just tell me and I'll go on a "cleansing" spree in your dorm ^_~

Hehheh... I'll do that!

*shivers* brrrrr... it's really cold today...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:53 am
Yay I get to go "cleansing" wow... that sounds SO wrong LOL and if you're cold... put on teh clothes! xd or a sweater XP  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:54 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:56 am
STIR! *glomp and huggle* HI! how you doing?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:58 am
Hi Stir! Welcome! I don't think I've met you yet... well... now I have.

Now, now, Sanzo... I can't scare the sheltered kids yet by exposing myself nekkid in my room while my dorm door is open.. Plus... I'm wrapped in my blanket and it's so warm!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games