Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:35 pm
Me too! In high school my cousins made me watch things like a couple freddys, some Jasons and poltergiest and tried to make me watch species and I ran away. Now exorcist. That one's scary but too much of a work of art not to have watched. And Chris will watch ANY horror movie which is rough. I get him back wif mah shows once in a while though. And there's the occasional family guy and american dad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:36 pm
Rydia-Beck
Me too! My cousins made me watch things like a couple freddys, some Jasons and poltergiest and tried to make me watch species and I ran away. Now exorcist. That one's scary but too much of a work of art not to have watched.

Lol. Have you tried watching the Grudge? OMgosh, that movie scared the crap out of me. I also saw the Excorcism of Emily Rose and that was about as bad.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:41 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Me too! My cousins made me watch things like a couple freddys, some Jasons and poltergiest and tried to make me watch species and I ran away. Now exorcist. That one's scary but too much of a work of art not to have watched.

Lol. Have you tried watching the Grudge? OMgosh, that movie scared the crap out of me. I also saw the Excorcism of Emily Rose and that was about as bad.
Oh I hated the grudge. Now that one creeped me here and there but mostly I kept laughing in the theater pissing ppl off cuz that girl was just like -see mah eyeball..gruuuhhh.. rofl But the Emily Rose one. Saw that at theater too. *shivers* The freakiest part of that movie is where the guy flips over in the bed in the dorm and sees her in the floor contorted with that look on her face. AHHHH I see it in mah mind! eek AHHH!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:44 pm
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

Oh I hated the grudge. Now that one creeped me here and there but mostly I kept laughing in the theater pissing ppl off cuz that girl was just like -see mah eyeball..gruuuhhh.. rofl But the Emily Rose one. Saw that at theater too. *shivers* The freakiest part of that movie is where the guy flips over in the bed in the dorm and sees her in the floor contorted with that look on her face. AHHHH I see it in mah mind! eek AHHH!!

Oops. Sorry about that. *hugs* Yeah, those movies scared the crap out of me. I think the Emily Rose movie is worse. It's based off a true story...  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:46 pm
eek grudge...
hehe...
Hello btw^__^
sweatdrop
*huggles*
I know a "scary"movie-.- that i feel a sleep when i watched-.-.... the ring 2... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:48 pm
Ya I think that's what it said. *needed hugged* Hi goth! Now the rings were scary as hell but they were actually a rush. not so bad when on me when it's not involving blood.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:51 pm
Rydia-Beck
Ya I think that's what it said. *needed hugged* Hi goth! Now the rings were scary as hell but they were actually a rush. not so bad when on me when it's not involving blood.

I never did see the Ring movies, and I'm glad I haven't xd
I saw X-men three times though. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:53 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

D@mn! I wanna see that in theater before it stops playing!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:55 pm
Rydia-Beck

Hi Rydia*hugs*
for me they were boring...:O
but the orginale form japan... that one is scary.. but the american versions... makes me fall a sleep redface ... yes it's not any blood...^^
that's kinda nice... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:56 pm
Well now youtube claims they're just working. Hope it's true.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:59 pm
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

Lol, remember to stay after the Credits.
I hope YouTube is working again. Thats weird how it got shut down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:00 am
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

ooooh X-men...^^
I wanna see that too!..  

Goth_assasin

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:07 am
Well it still doesn't load anything other than them saying they're working on it. Let me go check mah profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:10 am
Oh I forgot I put the egg song on cuz I couldn't go a sec without media on mah profile but blue yourz is working and it's youtube so I think it'll all be ok.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:12 am
Rydia-Beck
Well it still doesn't load anything other than them saying they're working on it. Let me go check mah profile.

Ok, I got the same thing when I checked the site too. How odd. Tell mes if it wokrs ok?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games