Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18588 18589 18590 18591 18592 18593 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:55 pm
Didn't they age Peyo recently? At least the pic in the shop looks different if I remember correctly....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:56 pm
It only took them 5 years to do so. Rina's still hasn't changed.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:57 pm
Only in movies and stories Viral! xd In practicality I think it would be a far way to get shot, yes.

Sanzo have you ever seen/heard of Dinosaurs. Its an old TV show about a family of ... well dinosaurs and besides the well known line from the anything but charming baby "I'm the baby gotta love me!" said generally in conjunction with beating on someone with things like pots.
There was a science show on their TV ( yes they have TVs) where the scientist always got his assistant "Timmy" blown up etc.

If that's not the inspiration for Timmy...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 pm
Elcia
Only in movies and stories Viral! xd In practicality I think it would be a far way to get shot, yes.

Sanzo have you ever seen/heard of Dinosaurs. Its an old TV show about a family of ... well dinosaurs and besides the well known line from the anything but charming baby "I'm the baby gotta love me!" said generally in conjunction with beating on someone with things like pots.
There was a science show on their TV ( yes they have TVs) where the scientist always got his assistant "Timmy" blown up etc.

eek

Holy crap... That's an OLD show...  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:00 pm
Holy s**t I REMEMBER that show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:02 pm
O_O I remember that show too! I thought no one else did! I LOVED the baby in the show, if I could only remember all their names...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 pm
Elcia

Yeah it would ^^; but i guess i can try it and tell you about it XD might as well live it up x3

I remember that show XD I used to watch that every day or so  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:10 pm
xd I hit a nostalgia gold mine. Seriously remember how they where always sticking Timmy's head into mini volcanoes and things. Then after the kid got well KILLED the scientist guy would say "We're going to need another Timmy!"

Wait Viral don't go trying to get injured on account of my bad idea! eek

Edit: Click it

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm
the most depressing thing about the show... how it ended. It was basically one of the hypothesis of how dinosaurs became extinct so it was like "s**t... they're gonna die off... freakin a.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:16 pm
I KNOW. ; A; Those poor Dinosaurs....  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:17 pm
I don't remember how it ends, and that might be the reason.
This clip pretty much sums it all up ><

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:18 pm
I remember seeing that final episode and thinking, you BASTARDS!! I hella felt so bad when they panned out and you could see it all cold and snowy outside because I knew what was going on. I wonder how many kids realized what was going on.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:26 pm
Probably not many.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:28 pm
Elcia
xd I hit a nostalgia gold mine. Seriously remember how they where always sticking Timmy's head into mini volcanoes and things. Then after the kid got well KILLED the scientist guy would say "We're going to need another Timmy!"

Wait Viral don't go trying to get injured on account of my bad idea! eek

Edit: Click it

Well then lets meet up so you can teach me safely XD  

Red Glacier

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:30 pm
I like how at the beginning of the clip, the baby is just waiting for the scientist to say "we need another Timmy"  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18588 18589 18590 18591 18592 18593 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games