Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 pm
|| UHHHH! I can't think of what to post... So super ultra lame post. I also realized... That Maria is just asking for a panty-shot O.e... I should really stop her falling all the time... (oh, and I'm back :3) ||

Maria had already taken her shower and was studying under her blankets, so she wouldn't get distracted. No matter how much she studied, she never seemed to get good grades, her highest midterm grade was a 42... And that was considered very well. When she heard Jordan leave, she figured that should go to breakfast. So she gathered her textbook and went down to breakfast. While she was outside she looked around at the cold surroundings. She loved winter and cold months, it was her favorite, "It smells like snow~" She sang to herself. She quickly regained herself and ran over to the usual table, "Hullo everybody~" She called, swinging into a seat. Her gray leg-warmers getting caught on a piece of the chair, she flopped over to the side, falling off. "Owee..." She said, getting up and carefully placing herself in a chair.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm
(( Glad to have ya back ^^ ))

"Yeah, it's pretty cold out, but I like it cold." Jordan, remembering that she was inside now, slid her hat off her head. "Oh hey, Maria," she laughed, "You okay?" She'd told Maria about a million times already to be more careful, but she never got really hurt.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm
|| PSHHH! I'm just gonna mess with her now (for this post I mean). :3 and thankies! ||

"Yes! I am wonderful!" Maria said with a smile. She stood up and bent over to fix her leg warmer. About eleven guys and one girl from the table next to them put their heads down low to see if they could steal a glance. Unfortunately for them, Maria was far to short, and wouldn't get a chance unless they put their faces smack against the ground. Maria took a seat once more and smiled contently, far too stupid to know how many nose-bleeds she just started from her near panty-flash.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm
(( LOL!

Maria should get herself a pair flier-shorts 3nodding

Hey! O: Maybe Jordan could get a pair for her for Christmas! xD ))

Jordan looked over at Maria, then behind them, and sent a glare to the table behind them. Most of the kids looked busily away, but one of them grinned at her, and she was so surprised by that that she blinked and just turned back to her plate.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 pm
|| lols x3 that'd be great! Pink please :3 I think it would be funny if EVERYONE got her shorts x3 that... That would be funny. ||

"Huuu..." Maria let out, "It looks like Onee-sama got a pervert stare..." she said, Maria knew oh too well how one reacts to a pervert stare. Maria had almost been kidnapped once, fortunately, she talked so much he let her go. "AH! I need to study!" Maria yelled as she opened the text-book before her and began reading. After about two minutes she gave up, "Soooo maaany wooords..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 pm
Jordan snorted. "I think you're the one that got that gift," she joked. Jordan peeked into the book. "Didn't you learn that stuff when they taught it in class?" she asked.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:40 pm
"Well..." Maria trailed of, "It didn't quite stick..." She said, letting out an embarrassed laugh, holding up her biology book. "A he he..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:45 pm
Jordan cracked a small grin. "Yeah, it does't always stick too well. You, ah..." she scratched her head, "Tried making flashcards?"  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 pm
Maria's head dropped, "Yes. And writing the chapters ten times each. I also tried sleeping with my head on the textbook, I even went to twenty extra-helps. Its just not sticking..." She mumbled as she got closer to the end of her sentence.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 pm
"Really?" Jordan asked. She patted Maria's shoulder in a 'there-there' gesture. "You know, I had noticed that textbook thing..." Jordan polished off the eggs and got ready to go at the bacon. "Well, it'll all be over soon. And then...Christmas!"  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm
|| last post for tonight... so its lame x3 ||

"Ohhh... I like Christmas!" Maria said, cheering up, "I hope I get really cool presents!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:11 pm
(( 'Night ^^ ))

Jordan sipped her water thoughtfully. Speaking...of presents. I haven't gotten anyone anything... She looked up at and around at all of her friends. I guess, well, there goes my allowance.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:49 pm
(Can I just say? The line about the kidnapping thing?! [the getting over it bit?] I loved. Very original ^.^)

Avery leaned over to look at Maria's textbook as she swallowed a syrup laden bite of french toast.
"Did you try making rhymes and stuff?" she proposed. Maria seemed like she liked to ...sing.

Shrugging Avery leaned back. "You can study with us in the library later, we were going to do math but I can help you with biology. I was pretty good at it."

===============================================================

Whit looked up as he ate his last slice of bacon - a popular choice this morning- and the memory of his lack of presents came to him. Not one to quibble mentally -cause gee, look who his friends were. He proposed "So, anyone else need to go shopping after school?" while aiming Jordan what he hoped was a pointed, I have NO CLUE what to get girls and you have to HELP ME, type look.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:37 pm
Jordan figured the look wasn't a 'I'm just dying to go shopping with you' but a 'Gift ideas, yes?' or something along those lines. She decided to not say anything about not knowing yet what she was getting for anyone else. "I think so..." she said tentatively. Well, she had kind of just realized that she needed to buy gifts.

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:39 pm
Karley stood in front of the chips section. Chips of the cookie variety. Do...do I get...semi-sweet? Dark? Milk? White? Peanut butter? BUTTERSCOTCH? MINI?!? LARGE?!?!?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games