Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 336 337 338 339 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:44 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

The idea of having any more sex today was fun but would not bode well for his body. Jakob was more than okay with just laying there and enjoying one another's company. As he felt the males hand on his thigh, he glanced down between them to watch. A few moments passed before feeling Kieran pressing his lips to his shoulder. Looking up, he glanced curiously towards the man. His cheeks flushed slightly as the male continued to kiss his skin here and there, making his way towards his clavicle. Jakob didn't mind the male touching him, he welcomed it. Reaching behind the males head he scratched him affectionately.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

Kieran understood that Miguel didn't need to be ******** anymore. He wasn't too interested in the idea either. Kieran just wanted to enjoy Miguel's company. He kissed him working his way across his shoulder. Kieran felt eyes on him but he didn't care. He continued to explore Miguel's upper body with his lips. Kieran felt Miguel's hand against his head scratching it. He let his hand run along Miguel's a** as he ran his lips down Miguel's chest.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:54 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

As they laid there he watched as the male pressed his lips here and there. The soft press of his lips felt good. In return, he wanted to show a little affection of his own. Reaching up. he lightly scratched him as Kieran continued to touch him. He relaxed further as the male kissed his way down his chest while his hands slipped around to his a**. Drawing back one of his hands, Jakob played with a few strands of Kieran's hair.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran explored Miguel's body. He enjoyed the simple touches right now. Kieran knew he didn't take the time to just enjoy Miguel. He felt his hands exploring as they entered his hair. Kieran shifted in the bed as he ran his lips down Miguel's chest. He felt Miguel's fingers playing with his hair which he didn't mind. Kieran pushed Miguel back against the bed. He slipped between his legs as he moved to rest his chin on his stomach as he looked up at Miguel. A few thoughts and questions entered his head. Kieran covered his body with Miguel's as he lay there. "If I asked you about yourself will you tell me?" He asked knowing Miguel never talked about himself.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:12 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob allowed the male to touch him however he pleased as he enjoyed it. He smiled to himself as Kieran kissed along his neck and down his chest. In return he did a bit of touching of his own by playing with the males hair. Jakob paused his movements as he was soon pushed back against the bed. His cheeks warmed and his smile softened as Kieran went about making himself comfortable. He spread his legs a bit so the male would have enough room. Once they were both comfortable, he went back to playing with his hair. Jakob watched Kieran lay his chin on his stomach. A few moments passed before the silence spoke. Jakob couldn't say that he was surprised by the males question. It wasn't as though he talked about himself all that much. But then again, Kieran never asked either. He nodded quietly. "I don't mind. What do you want to know?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran settled on the bed as he lay on Miguel. He couldn't help but be curious. Kieran knew Miguel never talked about himself. Though he wasn't completely at fault. There had been times that Kirean asked Miguel about himself but he avoided the questions. He watched as Miguel nodded before speaking. Kirean had many questions though he wanted to keep it simple. "Tell me about your childhood… About your parents… How did you come to be where you are?" He asked knowing they never talked about the last one. His own history was placed upon him by his upbringing but he didn't know about Miguel's.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It was only natural that Kieran would be curious. He had never really asked him anything nor had Jakob offered much either. Not because he didn't want to, but it just never came up. This time, he nodded and agreed to be honest. He could only imagine what sort of questions the male might have. So he waited patiently as Kieran thought them over before speaking. What he asked was surprisingly simple, but he didn't mind.

"Well, my parents met in São Paulo back in the eighties. My dad's name is Gabriel Oliveria, he was working as a local guide. And my mom, Klara Wagner, was visiting one summer. The short version is they traveled, they fell in love, and went on to have a long distance relationship when she had to go back to East Germany. They were together for a good couple of years before mom got pregnant. But things were already getting rocky near the end, and from the way I was told, it wasn't her pregnancy really happy news. With both of them being Catholic aborting me wasn't an option. So those petty problems from before started bringing up other problems. And somewhere in the second trimester, mom went home permanently." Jakob didn't mind talking about his parents, but he also didn't want to bore Kieran so he kept it simple. "Once she got back, she stayed with her parents during the remainder of her pregnancy even though dad waned to work things out. But it never happened, and being petty about it that's how I ended up having two fly half away around the world every year."

"As for my childhood, it was pretty average. But with more travel and making up school work.Funny enough, I almost always was in both countries during fall and winter. There was a few times I saw my dad in the summer, but that was during Christmas and New Years. But other than that I regularly spoke two languages, had forced family time, awkward teen years, and mundane life goals...well before finding my current occupation. I guess you could say I was pretty bored during my uni years. It was around then that I started regularly visiting all kinds of forums on the dark web. There was a lot of ******** up stuff there, but I wasn't overly bothered by it. Instead I was really interested in how much money could be made doing just a few odd jobs. At first I started doing just a few hacks, but then I started thinking about more risky jobs."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Lying on Miguel, Kieran made himself comfortable. He knew that they never talked about Miguel's past. However if he had to work on communication so did Miguel. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke of his parents and childhood. He found it complicated in its own way. Kirean though was curious as to how Miguel ended up here. "And how did risky jobs turn into killer for hire?" He asked curiously as he continued to lie there. Kieran wasn't one for killing. It was a ruthless act in which he never had the appetite for.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:08 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob didn't mind having the male lay on top of him. It was oddly comfortable. He understood that what he was saying probably didn't make a lot of sense. But he didn't want to bore Kieran with a bunch of mind-numbing details. Of course that didn't mean the man could ask him any questions. He was happy to share if he was really so interested. Though he wouldn't promise it was anything worth being fascinated over. When he was done speaking, it came as no surprise that the man already had a question ready and lined up for him. A ghost of a smile crossed his lips as he recalled just how exactly he fell into this position.

"Ah well...about that. When I was first started taking jobs, I wasn't interested in killing anyone. I knew they existed and the pay was great. But it wasn't what I was looking for. Then one day, I was doing a job for this guy in Berlin. We were talking business, having a few drinks, and something about him just really started irritating me. And like, you know how we all have that little thought of so and so is so annoying, I wanna kill them, and it usually just ends there. Well....my irritation meter just kept going and the next thing I know my beer bottle is now embedded into his jugular."

Jakob paused to glance down at Kieran. They had not really spoke of his job or what he was like in those moments. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to hear about it. But his story did have a point that he was working on getting to. Clearing his throat, he then continued. "So anyway, after that word started getting around and people wanted to hire me. I was a little choosy at first, taking out the really gross people and the ones that wouldn't be missed. Then about five years ago, I ******** up. I didn't know my mark was an identical twin and ended up killing one Cornelius's guys instead. He was really pissed I took out his guy, but impressed that I managed to cut him. So right then and there he gave me an ultimatum. I could live and be his personal killer. Or take one day to get my affairs in order and he'd send someone else. Being all of twenty-one, I took the first option. Figured I could break out after a few years, proved my loyalty, and that I wasn't a threat to the others. So far it's worked...Or at least it was." Sighing softly, he smiled down at Kieran. Had he not met the man Abel would have been long gone by now. But here they were, lying so cozily together while Abel was out on the prowl for his next conquest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean wasn't bothered by the details. He enjoyed learning about Miguel. Kieran couldn't help but be curious about Miguel's depths into killing. He knew Miguel was capable after all it was why they were where they were. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke of his first kill.

He didn't understand how a conversion could turn into a game of death. Kieran though didn't question it. He listened as Miguel continued until his point in his life now. Kieran shifted on the bed though only to lift his head. "Do you regret it? Us, not being able to kill Abel?" He asked curiously as he watched Miguel curiously.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:56 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was glad that Kieran could handle hearing about his job. He knew it wasn't the easiest topic. But neither were a few of the things they'd talked about today. He went on to talk his job, sparing some of the more gruesome details. His first kill had been more of an accident than anything. He was drunk and irritated and his mark was only making him more aggravated. One thing led to another and his mark was dead. He couldn't help himself and the person paying him really didn't care that much.

As he continued to tell him more about his job, he told Kieran how he came to work for the mob and be Corneliu's personal assassin. Sighing, he smiled down at the man. Jakob watched him lift his head and listened to his next question. He found it to be quite reasonable. Jakob shook his head. "I admit, it never was my intention to join the mafia or even stay in America for this long. But if I had gone back home, I never would have met either of you, and that sounds pretty boring." he replied honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Death wasn't new to him. After all who else would clean up Abel's messes. He wasn't Abel's body guard that was obvious. However he was loyal to Abel. Kieran knew where the dead lay as he put them there. He wasn't about to express such things to Miguel however. Kieran though wasn't innocent in his own way. He had killed people as well. Probably none compared to Miguel though he couldn't count as such either.

Listening to Miguel speak of how he had come to work for Cornelius, made him curious. Kieran questioned Miguel as he looked up at him. He listened as Miguel answered his question. Although it didn't particularly answer him. Kieran nodded simply, "Indeed, I would have to agree as well in my own way. Before you, my life was boring." He stated smiling at Miguel. Kieran shifted as he raised himself from Miguel's body and drew closer to him. He leaned down as he kissed Miguel against the lips.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:08 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

His answer wasn't exactly what Kieran was looking for. But he was being honest. He really would have been bored without either of them. His only regret was getting caught up in the mob in the first place. While he wasn't so sure he would have met Kieran any other way, at least he wouldn't have had to worry about trying to escape Cornelius's clutches. As Jakob spoke again, he wondered if the male might have any other questions for him.

He watched the male nod his head and felt him shift. Jakob smiled softly as Kieran spoke and came closer. "Mm, I'm glad I proved to be a worthy distraction." he teased. As Kieran bent down, Jakob closed his eyes and felt his lips press against his own. He kissed the male back softly as his hands slipped up his side.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Indeed Miguel was a good distraction however anyone could be a distraction if they held his attention. Unlike Abel, Kieran wasn't opposed to sleeping with women, men or the occasional transgender. He wasn't blinded by such thoughts. Kirean enjoyed the body of anyone and everyone. He wasn't picky.

However Miguel wasn't just anyone. He had grown to love Miguel. Kieran had never loved someone before. Sure, he loved Abel but it wasn't the same or comparable. He listened as Miguel teased him although he didn't comment. Kirean leaned down as he kissed Miguel. He felt Miguel's hands slide over his sides. His own hands rested on either side of Miguel as he held himself up hovering over Miguel as they kissed. Kieran felt the kiss being returned as it deepened.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:57 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It was almost strange to think that Kieran could have just about anyone. Man, woman, trans, it didn't matter. Yet still Kieran picked him. While he didn't think himself to be completely wretched, there were times he had to stop and wonder why he was so special. He was just this five foot nothing, nobody in need of an attitude adjustment. But still the man had come to love him and in his own way he found that he loved him too. Holding on to Kieran, Jakob returned his kiss. He relaxed as he was kissed again, not minding at all if that was were he wanted to leave their conversation. He had been both open and honest with Kieran. He found that it had been rather relaxing and wouldn't mind having more conversations like that in the future if the man was up for it. He didn't want anymore repeats like today.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 336 337 338 339 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games