Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:00 am
dark_shy_angel
Rydia-Beck
dark_shy_angel
Rydia-Beck
Shy. Sorry I messed up and my post didn't show last time. What I was asking...begging of you was to go back to the two posts of yours cuz I can't erase the link on it. Only you can. I just don't wanna worry about putting some unknown persons link or something and get kicked off gaia. I know. Over reacting. But I'd feel soooooooo much better.
Oh sorry.. sweatdrop

Nuuuu! You did nothing wrong hun. I just need you to edit/delete my boo boo link on your posts for me.. They're the 3rd and 7th posts on page 61.
There got it

Thank You! The 7th post one is gone yay! ..b-b-b redface but the 3rd post still has it too.. um..pweeze.. I know I'm being a pain in the @ss so I'll give you some sandals with red strap to match your shirt if you'll do it one more time. I'll give you two alone time too! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:06 am
Rydia-Beck
dark_shy_angel
Rydia-Beck
dark_shy_angel
Rydia-Beck
Shy. Sorry I messed up and my post didn't show last time. What I was asking...begging of you was to go back to the two posts of yours cuz I can't erase the link on it. Only you can. I just don't wanna worry about putting some unknown persons link or something and get kicked off gaia. I know. Over reacting. But I'd feel soooooooo much better.
Oh sorry.. sweatdrop

Nuuuu! You did nothing wrong hun. I just need you to edit/delete my boo boo link on your posts for me.. They're the 3rd and 7th posts on page 61.
There got it

Thank You! The 7th post one is gone yay! ..b-b-b redface but the 3rd post still has it too.. um..pweeze.. I know I'm being a pain in the @ss so I'll give you some sandals with red strap to match your shirt if you'll do it one more time. I'll give you two alone time too! 4laugh

Uh oh, I think she left Becca. Might have to notify a mod or an admin if she doesn't get the chance to change it.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:08 am
Eep! Wah! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:09 am
Rydia-Beck
Eep! Wah! crying

So you accidently put some ones email address in a post and now you want it out of site so no one emails that person? That sucks that she left already.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:11 am
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Eep! Wah! crying

So you accidently put some ones email address in a post and now you want it out of site so no one emails that person? That sucks that she left already.
I was just gabbing and used that word with the @ sign then paused with ....sleepy and it shown up as a link and I didn't have time to edit before it was in other reply loops. There's only one more. I feel goofy making such a deal of it but it just gives me bad vibes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:13 am
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Eep! Wah! crying

I was just gabbing and used that word with the @ sign then paused with ....sleepy and it shown up as a link and I didn't have time to edit before it was in other reply loops. There's only one more. I feel goofy making such a deal of it but it just gives me bad vibes.
How weird. I hope it doesn't end up messing anything up, but most likely it won't.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:14 am
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Eep! Wah! crying

Dang! She tried though. wasn't her fault at all. Now I'll have to stay up till I see a mod. I think I'm a bit OCD honestly but it's still there. Laughing at me!...takes long drag off ciggy and takes a deep breathe. Ok. I camp out in bar now!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:16 am
Rydia-Beck
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Eep! Wah! crying

Dang! She tried though. wasn't her fault at all. Now I'll have to stay up till I see a mod. I think I'm a bit OCD honestly but it's still there. Laughing at me!...takes long drag off ciggy and takes a deep breathe. Ok. I camp out in bar now!

Lol, why don't you just PM Sakura or IM about it? I'm sure they'll take care of it. *hugs*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:20 am
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Eep! Wah! crying

Lol, why don't you just PM Sakura or IM about it? I'm sure they'll take care of it. *hugs*
I know you're right but for real I can't... I'll worry about it like crazy lady. -see avi. Gots me jammies and a pillow. *sets about getting comfy*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:22 am
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Eep! Wah! crying

I know you're right but for real I can't... I'll worry about it like crazy lady. -see avi. Gots me jammies and a pillow. *sets about getting comfy*

Lol, if you insist. *hugs* I'll try to stay up with you as long as I can.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:24 am
*pops in*
"Anyone here ((not including bule)) know the non-tektek but similar site?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:24 am
Aww. I appreciate it. But if you gets or are sleepy don't wear yourself out on my account. I never sleep anyway. Sweet though heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:25 am
Rydia-Beck
Aww. I appreciate it. But if you gets or are sleepy don't wear yourself out on my account. I never sleep anyway. Sweet though heart

Lol, I have enough fuel for awhile so I can keep you company. xd
*grabs you some water*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:27 am
Metalic_Noodles
*pops in*
"Anyone here ((not including bule)) know the non-tektek but similar site?"
hmmm... not sure but lemme look around a sec.
And thanks blue. Drinks water..trying to look calm.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:29 am
Can't you edit your post?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games