Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18697 18698 18699 18700 18701 18702 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm
@Doc: A script, eh? What's the story like?

@Tsuji: I was thinking more like Photoshop CS3... But if that plan falls through. <.< Gimp it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 pm
Yeah, Photoshop would probably be better...  

124-C

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:34 pm
Slim95
Pny!! *hugglesqueeze* No! I hadn't heard! gonk What happened?..

he ended up being a jerk... and a loser... he thought that i needed him when it was the other way around. plus he kept on giving me grief...

but i've found someone who found me on the internet! we've been together since the 5th of January. He is the love of my life and is the total opposite of my ex. We live together in a beautiful apartment, his family likes me, my family likes him, and we have the greatest time together! some people say that the honeymoon stage for a couple lasts for a few months.... 6 months later, we're still happy and lovey dovey!!

It's getting late and my boyfriend has work tomorrow... if you have any more questions, PM me and I'll answer tomorrow... heart

Night all!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:38 pm
Be well, Pny.  

124-C

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:41 pm
Goodnight, Pny! Nice seeing you again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 pm
Night Pny~

ninja *lurkity*

invisible-weirdo

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Nighty night Pny!

@ Slim: Well its the story of a mysterious woman, origin's unknown, who is found baddly wounded in a strange clearing with off-white feathers scattered and floating in the air, in a nearby forest by two young children and a man who is watching them for their mother (he is a family friend). They take her to the town which is a sort of looks similar to soemthing of a pilgram village during the time of fear of magic and the devil and such. They take her to the mother who is a Medical Woman that runs a clinic. The woman has had her eyes gouged out and has many other wounds across her body. The woman is looked after and has no memomory of who she is or how she came to arrive in the forest. Although she is blind, she seems to be able to find her way around with ease and it soon becomes apparent to those close to her that she has a few unique gifts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:01 pm
Hmm, unique gifts like what?  

Slim95
Crew

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 pm
ninja
I dont reallywanna give the plot away XD but then agian, this may never get made anway lol. Well she can heal peopl and like she hs a general aura around her sort of thing that for example while shes recovering when they frst bring her in, a dieing flower by her bedside will bloom beuatifully again, that kind of thing. The fact she can see or at least sense whats around her without her eyes. She has a strange connection with natre and she talks sometimes as if she knows thigns no ones else does.
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 pm
Sounds pretty cool to me. 3nodding  

Slim95
Crew

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 pm
Hehe :3 But yeah there is an epic sub -plot in the script. You see I once had this great idea for a film but decided it wouldn't really work cause it'd be too repeatative and cause I wanted it to be like my big film once i was succesful but I dont wanna wait and for some other reasons so instead what ive decided to do is in coporate it as a sub-plot into each of or most of my films and stuff : D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:38 pm
Hmm, interesting idea~!

Can anybody lend me a hand? For some reason, my tablet isn't tracking its pen properly... Like, if I hold my pen near the tablet, my cursor moves smoothly. But it doesn't jump around the screen like it's supposed to when I lift and lower my pen.  

Slim95
Crew

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:42 pm
ninja
Unfortunately I have no idea Slim D:
ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:14 am
I have never used a tablet. Have you calibrated it recently?  

124-C

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:33 am
*poof* Im here.

All praise Hojo!

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18697 18698 18699 18700 18701 18702 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games