Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

blackrose alchemist mabu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:04 am
~walks in~
hi  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:13 am
Your dad cant cry? Neighter can mine sad  

Sarinu

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:15 am
IMWanderling
If he cried, then that's a good thing... Believe it or not. He definitely loves you muchly. 3nodding He'll be ok with it all soon. And I have a feeling this will turn out to be a much stronger bond between you two. heart

How old is your dad???

He's 58... we were talking about the kitten and went into some other things. My mom had come into the room and he told her to leave and I snapped back at him telling him it was rude to say that. I was in their bed room, so it is her room too. Then I started crying and he kept talking and didn't want me to leave when I wanted too... I told him I didn't want to be like him but the truth is, I'm way too much like him... I'm just really emotional.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:18 am
I need..... ummm.... Money!!! Alot of it!!!  

Sarinu

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:19 am
Goddess Ace
IMWanderling
If he cried, then that's a good thing... Believe it or not. He definitely loves you muchly. 3nodding He'll be ok with it all soon. And I have a feeling this will turn out to be a much stronger bond between you two. heart

How old is your dad???

He's 58... we were talking about the kitten and went into some other things. My mom had come into the room and he told her to leave and I snapped back at him telling him it was rude to say that. I was in their bed room, so it is her room too. Then I started crying and he kept talking and didn't want me to leave when I wanted too... I told him I didn't want to be like him but the truth is, I'm way too much like him... I'm just really emotional.

im sarcastic but im pretty serious with other stuff...... domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:20 am
x.Sari.x
I need..... ummm.... Money!!! Alot of it!!!

stare you have resorted to begging now, im mad....... mad  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sarinu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:21 am
Eminem is gay... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:23 am
x.Sari.x
Eminem is gay... heart

ok..................now im confused! confused gonk  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sarinu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:24 am
Haha lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:29 am
Goddess Ace
IMWanderling

How old is your dad???

Aww... I asked his age because every 27-30 years, we all go through what is known as a Saturn Return. That is something that shakes up our lives and changes it completely. That's geeky astrology talk, but you can Google Saturn Return an it will tell you about it. I wanted to know how close he was to his second one. He's right on it. In my experience, it means you'll likely be closer than ever before now that you shared that with him. Is he a Cancer by any chance?

Sorry, I've studied astrology for many, many years. Old habits die hard. sweatdrop  

IMWanderling

Sarinu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:32 am
Mario Winans is gay  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:32 am
IMWanderling
Goddess Ace
IMWanderling

How old is your dad???

Aww... I asked his age because every 27-30 years, we all go through what is known as a Saturn Return. That is something that shakes up our lives and changes it completely. That's geeky astrology talk, but you can Google Saturn Return an it will tell you about it. I wanted to know how close he was to his second one. He's right on it. In my experience, it means you'll likely be closer than ever before now that you shared that with him. Is he a Cancer by any chance?

Sorry, I've studied astrology for many, many years. Old habits die hard. sweatdrop

I think his birthday is in November, so I'm guessing he's a scorpio like my sister.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567 beta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:33 am
x.Sari.x
Mario Winans is gay

why do you confuse me so!!! X_X gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:00 am
sad Socrates doesn't like me.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:03 am
Who is Socrates? And it would depend on what part of Nov your dad was born in. He could also be a Saggitarius like my dad if he was born near the end of the month. 3nodding

Scorpios rule! I'm not a Scorpio, but I luffs them! heart Pisces is my fave. I'm a Cappy. I'm not a big fan of most Cappies. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games