Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 pm
but why around josh?!?!? sad lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:16 pm
Did it make you extra embarrassed? If yes, then that's why. LOL I'm sorry hun that it's bothering you so much but that's the truth, parents love to tease their children, heck to be honest if you were my little sister I would've egged your dad on and even added to the teasing  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:16 pm
I have a question. Has anyone heard the happy song?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:18 pm
~stir of echos~
ok yeah so im kinda pissed at my dad cause we went to the mall to go school supply shopping and Josh was there (josh- this really hot asian guy i like and my dad found out i made out wit him) so yeah my dad starts bugging me and then he starts yelling things out to josh it was embarisng and mean and grrr....

this reminds me of a time when I was going to the Rens-Fest with my freind (her dad was driveing) anyway, we stoped at a gass station real quick. this is what happened (onlly it's a non seruse matter)

Random Guy (probly 14) walking: . . .
Freinds Dad: *looks out* smile *rolls down window* HAY YOU! YEAH, YOU IN THE RED SHIRT!!!

Freind: . .d . .dad?! . .what are you DOING!?

Random guy: huh?

Father: MY DAUGHTER THINKS YOU'R HOOOOOOOOOT!!! yeah,

Freind: HAY! dad, what . .the! . .STOP IT! I don't even KNOW him!

Father: HER!! *points to freind in back seat* SHE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOUUUU!!! COME BACKKKKK!!! SHE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!!

Random Guy: eek . . . *runs quicky to his car*

Freind: *slunking* that was so EMARASSING!

Me and our other freind an her father: OMG! *dieing of laughter*

so funny rofl , sorry, just HAD to write that sweatdrop  

umi505

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The happy song? Elaborate on the knowing of this song!  
Sanzoskitsune
Did it make you extra embarrassed? If yes, then that's why. LOL I'm sorry hun that it's bothering you so much but that's the truth, parents love to tease their children, heck to be honest if you were my little sister I would've egged your dad on and even added to the teasing
>.< not helping lol  

~Stir of echoes~

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:20 pm
umi505
~stir of echos~
ok yeah so im kinda pissed at my dad cause we went to the mall to go school supply shopping and Josh was there (josh- this really hot asian guy i like and my dad found out i made out wit him) so yeah my dad starts bugging me and then he starts yelling things out to josh it was embarisng and mean and grrr....

this reminds me of a time when I was going to the Rens-Fest with my freind (her dad was driveing) anyway, we stoped at a gass station real quick. this is what happened (onlly it's a non seruse matter)

Freinds Dad: *looks out* smile *rolls down window* HAY YOU! YEAH, YOU IN THE RED SHIRT!!!

Father: HER!! *points to freind in back seat* SHE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOUUUU!!! COME BACKKKKK!!! SHE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!!

Me and our other freind an her father: OMG! *much laughter*

i wouldnt mind if it was someone i didnt know but it was JOSH!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:20 pm
*dances in* Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy! Happy happy happy happy joy joy joy!  

Lobo-chan

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:21 pm
Lmao, funny story Umi...and what's the happy song? I heard a song called 'It's a small world' in Disneyland once...that wa spretty happy ^^

And there, there, Stir! I think he's either very over-protective of you, OR, like Sanzo said, he just wants to tease you and is having some fun xD

If it's the first option though, I say, keep your dad away ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:22 pm
Omochii iv been trying to keep him away >.<  

~Stir of echoes~

umi505

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:23 pm
~stir of echos~
umi505
~stir of echos~

Me and our other freind an her father: OMG! *much laughter*

i wouldnt mind if it was someone i didnt know but it was JOSH!

I know I know *giggle* it just reminded me of that time *falls over laughing* I'll never forget it! ahahaha!
the one guys parents were STAREING at my freinds father! ahahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:24 pm
<.< >.> Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! *glomp* *wags tail happily*  

Lobo-chan

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:24 pm
It's not that hard ^^

What I do, is bring male friends round (3 or 4 of them) and then my parents get confused as to which one I like, and they can't embarrass me in front of all of them blaugh

The one I actually do like though, I don't bother inviting round.

...I want to happy stamp Jimmy =[  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:25 pm
One of the few times my Dad embarrased me he danced as dorkily as he possibly could right in front of my high school as he was dropping me off... it was kind of funny in retrospect  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:26 pm
*falls over lauging hysterically* Hahahaha, sanzoskitsune! Happy stamping people! Breathing!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games