Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

umi505

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:14 pm
Quote:
don't let it!!! just do what i do!!! JUST DON'T GIVE A s**t ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY!! blaugh

gonk I'm so confused when people say that . . . . I usally don't care what other people say but this is what my parents say to me

when I don't care what others say: HAVE A BACKBONE!!! you can't live your life like that, you'r ganna let people step all over you! scream

when I DO care: GET OVER IT!!! scream

it's really confusing me, I don't know what to do anymore
and thus another reason why I'm so qiuet crying  
Lobo-chan
Dragorn the warrior
Sanzoskitsune
The fights were with either newbies or non-regs, I think its cause that's one of the lowest insults you can call someone, a b***h, it...it really bothers me
don't let it!!! just do what i do!!! JUST DON'T GIVE A s**t ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY!! blaugh

@lobo:..........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Are you laughing at the fact that I just got stabbed by a blunt object? sad ..........well, it was pretty ********' funny! xp
see? ITS HILARIOUS!!!!  

Dragorn the warrior

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
O_o um... wow I wasn't expecting a response there heh sweatdrop Well um you see Dragorn in the last week or so I've been getting into a few arguments and they've ended with me either being called a b***h, being on a "high horse" or basically the person showing me in some way they hold me in bad esteem and its starting to bother me because I really love this community and to be told off for saying some of the things I have... *sigh* I dunno
Tch. You deserve that horse. It's a fuking Clidesdale too. Stick around. For me?
LOL it seems everyone wants me to stick around, like I said I haven't FULLY decided but with what everyone's saying... I just might stick around blaugh

@Nami *huggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:15 pm
umi505
Quote:

gonk I'm so confused when people say that . . . . I usally don't care what other people say but this is what my parents say to me

when I don't care what others say: HAVE A BACKBONE!!! you can't live your life like that, you'r ganna let people step all over you! scream

and thus another reason why I'm so qiuet
then do this!! don't listen to anyone! just tune them out! i do that ALLLLLLLL THE TIME!!!!  

Dragorn the warrior

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:16 pm
Back in a bit... Lobo requires food! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:17 pm
Dragorn the warrior
umi505
Quote:

then do this!! don't listen to anyone! just tune them out! i do that ALLLLLLLL THE TIME!!!!

so do I . . . I really need to stop telling my parents about arguments I have and such, It just gets me in a worrs posention  

umi505

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:17 pm
hey sanzo, dont let it bother you to much at least try to enjoy yourself a bit k? but if your going to take a break from the guild dont quit it. if you decide you are going to take a break i told you earlier you will be missed but if you need it take it cause if you dont its just going to keep bugging you and your going to get really mad and explode at someone...so yeah just think about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:19 pm
Wait... you guys don't think I'm going to quit do you? I would NEVER quit this guild! I love it too much to quit! I just meant a little break sweatdrop oh dear I think I might have made you guys worry a bit too much...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Dragorn the warrior

umi505
Dragorn the warrior
umi505
Quote:

so do I . . . I really need to stop telling my parents about arguments I have and such, It just gets me in a worrs posention
thats why, when they say "How was school?" answer "eh, it was ok. same old, same old."  
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
O_o um... wow I wasn't expecting a response there heh sweatdrop Well um you see Dragorn in the last week or so I've been getting into a few arguments and they've ended with me either being called a b***h, being on a "high horse" or basically the person showing me in some way they hold me in bad esteem and its starting to bother me because I really love this community and to be told off for saying some of the things I have... *sigh* I dunno
Tch. You deserve that horse. It's a fuking Clidesdale too. Stick around. For me?
LOL it seems everyone wants me to stick around, like I said I haven't FULLY decided but with what everyone's saying... I just might stick around blaugh

@Nami *huggles*
Nono, I mean it's important that you stay, at least for a little while longer.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Dragorn the warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:20 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Wait... you guys don't think I'm going to quit do you? I would NEVER quit this guild! I love it too much to quit! I just meant a little break sweatdrop oh dear I think I might have made you guys worry a bit too much...
i understood what you meant. its just that you make the ATG go round so to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:22 pm
@Jimmy wait... why is it important I stay for a little while longer? *is uber confused now*

@Dragorn LOL well I doubt I'm THAT important to the guild  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:22 pm
*dances alone*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:23 pm
I'm back! And with a sandwich! *looks doubtfully at sandwich* Damn turkey...  

Lobo-chan

Dragorn the warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:24 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Jimmy wait... why is it important I stay for a little while longer? *is uber confused now*

@Dragorn LOL well I doubt I'm THAT important to the guild
whatever. rolleyes  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games