Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

selcross

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Hiyya there. could I have some milk please. meow
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:07 am

redgamer5
*wonders when the alien will return from work, also what an alien does for work.*

I think he's looking for an Iludium P-36 explosive space modulator. But I don't know. xd

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:11 am

selcross
Hiyya there. could I have some milk please. meow

Sure thing grabs two large glasses from the overhead rack and sets them oin to the bar. Then he opens the Ice box and grabs a gallon of milk and fills them both to the rim. He them places one glass in front of Selcross and one in front of Lupus.*

Here you go guys. If you all need anything else you know where to find me.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:08 am

Thank you. *drinks a little milk*
Man, too bad I missed the alien.

selcross

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:45 am

*Comes to the front with a big platter of chocolate chip peanut butter cookies.*

Here you go guys, I just finished baking these for you all.

*Finishes by setting the platter on the bar, and placing some paper plates, cups and a couple of gallons of milk out on the bar as well.*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:46 am

*takes the glass in front of him and sip the milk*
Hmm, good whee
*see the platter and take some cookies*
Nice !!!Cookies 3nodding

NocturnusWolf

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:36 am

User Image
*takes 9 cookies and gives one to each of my pets*

Thanks Bo they love em!
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:50 am

*looks over at the cookies* "Sweet cookies!" *Walks over takes one and looks over at the girl with a billion pets.* *says to the bartender*"Wow they must have alot of leftovers" *pointing to the pets*

redgamer5

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:22 pm

OH NOT ITS GOJIRRA !

BO ! You totally destroyed that city and stealed those cookies didnt you. surprised

Oh well.... I want one !

*omnumnumnumnum*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:48 pm

User Image
I dont have a bajillion pets crying I only have 9...If I had ALL my pets equiped I would have um...let me count them uh..25-ish? xD
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

redgamer5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:14 pm

*adresses ancantasia* "Atleast they're cute. You also act like thats a bad thing i like them." *Pets the little turtle green freaky thing (describing it since i dont know what its called)*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:17 pm

ancantsia
User Image
I dont have a bajillion pets crying I only have 9...If I had ALL my pets equiped I would have um...let me count them uh..25-ish? xD

AWWWWWWWWWW, Kimmy ! I bought you a little fishy named fred but I guess you already have one. boooooooo crying

Happyaku Bikuni

DeaTH FLaSH 104

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Coke please
also I am very noobish so does anyone have a spare weapon I may have
Thabks in advance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:53 pm

*looks at everyone who is talking* meow *takes a cookie and eats it while listening to everyone talk*

selcross

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:39 am

BloodrazorXHELL
Coke please
also I am very noobish so does anyone have a spare weapon I may have
Thabks in advance

A Coke? Sure thing man.

*Walks over to the bar and grabs a mug from shelf and fills it abotu half way with ice, and then the rest with Coka~Cola.*

Here you go man, enjoy. xd And about the whole weapon thingy, I'll get you one. But nothing comes for free right? So how about if I get you a weapon, and you help us out here at the bar. Does that sound fair to you? I'm not asking you to do much. You know just maybe buss some tables, get to know everyone. Oh, I'm Bizzy, one of the bartenders here at the...Bar. Salangel is the other one. Ancantsia over there in the shadows is our lovely bouncer. xd Our waitress is Miss Chibi Moon. (Anyone seen Chibi?) And our lovely boss is Happyaku Bikuni. Or you can just call her RIo. xd SO,....... what do you say?
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games