Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18810 18811 18812 18813 18814 18815 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:50 pm
*blinks innocently at Tae* I can't help it!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm
I think I chipped a tooth. o_O

Edit: Yes, I certainly did. ********.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm
I was watching a few episodes of House the other day for the first time. It was enjoyable.

Have to go. See you guys a bit later.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:57 pm
see you Kire *hugs*

ooh ouch Tae that sucks  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:58 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:05 pm
What a ******** a*****e. neutral  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:08 pm
I shall watch that later... though apparently it does not please the Tae

BRB got some stuff I need to do  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:15 pm
I work in an inbound call centre, and the ******** I've dealt with on a daily basis for the past two years have driven me to the edge of sanity at times.

I understand that unsolicited calls are annoying; we get plenty of them here at the house, they drive me crazy. But the poor sod on the other end of the line doesn't want to call you. You're probably the 100th person he's been connected with during that shift, and simply being told to "******** off and don't call back" is about as nice as they expect.

Playing pathetic mindgames with someone who's probably making minimum ******** wage isn't going to make the calls stop. Their supervisor doesn't care, and the fact that you've stayed on the line for that long just encourages the companies to keep doing it.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:47 pm
O_O that... is a very mad Tae *hides*

honestly, I try to be polite as possible to callers but sometimes... just sometimes... we've been getting calls in which they put US on hold just by picking up the phone, and if we hang up, it calls us right back... THAT pisses me off, very tempted to tell them to ******** the hell off and not call anymore but... my niceness wins crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:58 pm
I'm not mad at you guys, I just hate my job. xp And, I think, maybe I hate humanity.

If you say not to call back, the agent you're speaking with has several options. What they're supposed to do is check your file so you get a callback in a couple of days. If you've already said, a couple of times, that you do not want to be called, they are *supposed* to take you off the list.

If you're not nice to them, chances are they'll either set you up for a callback again...or they can have the machine redial your number in a few minutes, if they're feeling particularly nasty. lol  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:07 pm
I hate the stupidity of humanity if that makes it better

and huh... I did not know this... it pays to be nice then 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:18 pm
Taeryyn
I work in an inbound call centre, and the ******** I've dealt with on a daily basis for the past two years have driven me to the edge of sanity at times.

I understand that unsolicited calls are annoying; we get plenty of them here at the house, they drive me crazy. But the poor sod on the other end of the line doesn't want to call you. You're probably the 100th person he's been connected with during that shift, and simply being told to "******** off and don't call back" is about as nice as they expect.

Playing pathetic mindgames with someone who's probably making minimum ******** wage isn't going to make the calls stop. Their supervisor doesn't care, and the fact that you've stayed on the line for that long just encourages the companies to keep doing it.

Still it was ******** hilarious  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:02 pm
At least you guys have people on the other end. I get recordings.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:08 pm
*appears*  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 pm
Hiya Elcia. What's up?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18810 18811 18812 18813 18814 18815 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games