Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:06 pm
Thanks for inviting me, I liked to be called Riley, 16.
Interests are anime, manga, looking for a good topic, the arts... And so much more but I don't want to bore anyone ninja .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:21 pm
So I guess this is neccecary(fatalist)

The name's Digital_Diana. I'm ageless, and sexless.

I like animes (mostly ranma and slayers) music, wrestling and fighting. I guess that's enough for now.  

Digital_Diana

Ariko-chan ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Hiya, guys! I'm Arielle! (but please call me Ariko) ;D

I like LOTS of things, so please check out my like list in the profile. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Hello. I'm Gary. I like art, computers, cats, ninjas, heavy metal, techno, classic rock and 80's music.  

Chaotic_Bear

Zephire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:30 pm
Hi, I'm Zephire. I'm 18 years old and from Western Canada. I'm an artist and gamer, I also like dragons, reading, anime, swords, technology, and daydreaming. I'm a pretty laid back person and am very curious and love to learn about anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:45 pm
Hiya! I'm Minikaru-chan, and I'll be 19 in April. I enjoy pretty much everything, but my passions are reading, writing, drawing and my laptop. I'm from Alberta Canada, and thanks, Onyx, for inviting me!  

Minikaru-chan

Hoshiko Geminai

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:53 pm
'ello! The name's Geminai Mist, but you can call me Gem! My activity in the forums seem to be getting me popular for this is my 3rd Guild I've been invited to in 2 or 3 days.

I've been on Gaia about 3 or 4 weeks now, and I like it! I'm most active in the Q&A Forum, becuase it's a good way to quickly learn what's going on somewhere. It's a habit I developed in the past, and that habit has gotten me mod positions on privately owned chats and forums before. It's weird when that happens, but I don't do that so much anymore because of how busy life gets.

I'm a high school senior in the North Eastern US, and am 18 biggrin I'm going to go to college for music, to be a teacher. I've been accepted already but I have to audition for the music program at the end of February.

I can be very talkative biggrin so feel free to say hi and chat! ... Just don't friend me please, I don't accept requests anymore because a friend's account was broken into and the person tried to trick me while also robbing my friend.

Uh... so yeah... that's it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:02 pm
Hey, Im sfrenata
20 yrs old
Listening to The Decemberists at the moment
ninja
See you around I guess.  

sfrenata

NMPRB2005

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:14 pm
Hi... I'm Nathan, many people call me Nate, sometimes becker, as it is my last name, and a small conveniance store chain... umm, I'm almost 18, seeing someone, and I try and come on gaia for 20 minutes a day. sometimes its hard, but I will be on as often as possible. if you have n e questions, feel free to pm me to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:52 pm
name:Linwe xd
nickname:Linwe
age-19
interests-poetry, musicals, camping, swiming, biking, anime, hiking, singing, and writing stories.
fav. music/ band-oldies
anything else: I'm married.. 3nodding heart  

Madame Linwe

LunarCeades

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:54 pm
Hi! Im new here Im Lunar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:58 pm
Hullo new peoples I be Arc  

Arcanas

Hunter

orexis_mort

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:56 am
how do all!

just got invited by the guild so thought what the hay! and joined smile heres a little about myself:
name: chris
nickname/online name: mort
sex: male

gaia past times: did have an account on 2004 called lord kass (even see the profile if you dont belive me) but it got hacked and as from so far i cant be asked to get me stuff back (nie im happy with what ive got). mainly found in the chatterbox forum and a few roll playing topics.

in roll playing topics i dont usually go for the normal "get a char and go round fighting or being attacked", no what i usually do is play a random drunk and have a silly old time. tho (and this is an important bit!) if i ever do this in a topic and it anoys you then all thats needed is eather a post in the forum telling me to stop or a pm (plz make them polite as i dont mean any harm and am only doing it as it a bit of fun at the end of the day!)

oh and one last thing! atm im going through my pirate stage and so usually end up posting as if i am a pirate. again if people would like me to stop (or even put a translation of it in the post) then all people need to do is the above.

happy posting every one!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:22 am
Hello hello hello ^_____^.

Name: Omer.
Age: 18 (soon omgodish. My birthday is on the 22nd of January).
Interests: PS CS 9 designing, computer hacking (not that serious o.o wink , Helping others, Surfing, Biology, Chemistry, Math, Japaneeeese.

If you have any further question, you are more than welcome to send me a PM whenever you want (although you can not get gold from PMing xd ).  

- Dyings End -

`iChibi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:48 am
Well, I'm Chibi. Seventeen, male. I like music, techno and rock mainly. I watch WWE. Nobody ever really gets to know me unless I feel that certain click with them.

And I like ADIDAS flipflops. n__n;;

I live in United States, by the way.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games