Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Dragorn the warrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:00 pm
Sanzoskitsune
the guy who made the Blood and Crips thread oh and... *glomps and huggles Dragorn*
Yay! i got glomped by sanzo! *feels happy*

@viral: haha. he sounds stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:01 pm
Omochii
Oh! Are we talking about Mister "GANGSTA"? He confused the crap out of me xD
i think he is an idiot.  

Red Glacier

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:02 pm
well of course he's an idiot! look what he posted! dear god look at his freakin profile!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:02 pm
Dragorn the warrior
Sanzoskitsune
the guy who made the Blood and Crips thread oh and... *glomps and huggles Dragorn*

*shoots you with glomp cannon*  

Red Glacier

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:03 pm
Lmao. That's so funny. I hope he was just trying to trick us and wasn't being serious about all the gangster crap. I really really hope he was joking, otherwise I'd worry over who invited him in here >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:04 pm
Viral C
Dragorn the warrior
Sanzoskitsune

*shoots you with glomp cannon*
AH!! *falls over* WHAT THE HELL IS A GLOMP CANNON?!?! I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE!!!  

Dragorn the warrior

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:05 pm
Omochii
Lmao. That's so funny. I hope he was just trying to trick us and wasn't being serious about all the gangster crap. I really really hope he was joking, otherwise I'd worry over who invited him in here >.>
Oh no the sad thing is, he was serious, I checked his profile he was drop dead serious  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:06 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Omochii
Oh no the sad thing is, he was serious, I checked his profile he was drop dead serious
*twich*  

umi505

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:06 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Omochii

... xd *Falls apart laughing*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:07 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Omochii
i feel sorry for him that his life came to that  

Red Glacier

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

He's a wanna be, no real gangster would be on Gaia, they would make FUN of people on Gaia  
Viral C
Sanzoskitsune
Omochii
i feel sorry for him that his life came to that
i think its kinda funny. i wanna see him talk to a real gangster!  

Dragorn the warrior

umi505

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:08 pm
*rolls out a huge canon* ohhhh Viiirrrraaalll . . I'm ganna have my pay back one way or another!!!! *evil laughing* muahhahahahahah . .MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *shots at viral and a stuffed animal comes out* . . .what the . . . . eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:08 pm
Sanzoskitsune
He's a wanna be, no real gangster would be on Gaia, they would make FUN of people on Gaia
true.  

Dragorn the warrior

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:09 pm
rofl Bless. Poor guy just needs some love.

EDIT: Btw Sanzo, I love your new veil! It's so snazzy xD  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games