Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:19 pm
=^_^= he ended up going to sleep!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:20 pm
^ N'night.  

Chocolat Chaud!

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:21 pm
.....i'm not going to sleep, shram ended up going to sleep last night  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:21 pm
Sanzoskitsune
=^_^= he ended up going to sleep!

Did he complain at all? Stupid question too ask but I need to know all the details. NOt in a "I need to know all secrets" kind of way. Just trying to help Shram out right now.  

Shinji Azumaki

Chocolat Chaud!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:24 pm
Shram is just crazy. He's my friend, but he's seriously strange. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:24 pm
lol no he didn't complain actually he kind of disappeared and he called me earlier today to tell me he ended up falling asleep, not cause he meant to i don't think he just sort of... did  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:26 pm
Sanzoskitsune
lol no he didn't complain actually he kind of disappeared and he called me earlier today to tell me he ended up falling asleep, not cause he meant to i don't think he just sort of... did

Okay, well I am trying to help him, relationship wise. Just because he told me somethings I am not going to repeat here without his consent. Basically what I was doing with the editing your posts was what you both should have been saying.....it works a lot better if you try to reach an agreement on both ends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:27 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

Okay, well I am trying to help him, relationship wise. Just because he told me somethings I am not going to repeat here without his consent. Basically what I was doing with the editing your posts was what you both should have been saying.....it works a lot better if you try to reach an agreement on both ends.

the truth was the argument wasn't so much me bugging him to go to bed as him letting me worry, it was his decision if he went to bed or not i was just saying i had the right to worry if i wanted to, i do that all the time its how i am and i just can't change that no matter how much other people may want me to, and i'm also not going to lie and say "oh yeah i won't worry about you" when i know i will  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:32 pm
Sanzoskitsune
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

the truth was the argument wasn't so much me bugging him to go to bed as him letting me worry, it was his decision if he went to bed or not i was just saying i had the right to worry if i wanted to, i do that all the time its how i am and i just can't change that no matter how much other people may want me to, and i'm also not going to lie and say "oh yeah i won't worry about you" when i know i will

I never said you had to lie. Tell him in a nice way that you will worry no matter what. I am also trying to teach him not to try and change a girl's way of dealing with matters.
Basically as I put for him to say was to reasure you and do what it takes to not worry you over him as much as he should you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:35 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

I never said you had to lie. Tell him in a nice way that you will worry no matter what. I am also trying to teach him not to try and change a girl's way of dealing with matters.
Basically as I put for him to say was to reasure you and do what it takes to not worry you over him as much as he should you.

i get what you're saying i think i'm just a bit too stubborn on things sometimes, i think a certain way and am not always nice about how i put my thoughts across i can be really blunt sometimes and i know that can be bad at times, i've gotten people to say i'm mean because of it, but that's how i am  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:52 pm
Sanzoskitsune
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

i get what you're saying i think i'm just a bit too stubborn on things sometimes, i think a certain way and am not always nice about how i put my thoughts across i can be really blunt sometimes and i know that can be bad at times, i've gotten people to say i'm mean because of it, but that's how i am

We are all, in some ways, stubborn. Just simply get over it. I usually do, most of the time. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:55 pm
i'm too stubborn that's the problem XP i've gotten into plenty of arguments with friends that have only ended because the other person got fed up and basically shouted "fine! whatever!" and left it at that  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:59 pm
Sanzoskitsune
i'm too stubborn that's the problem XP i've gotten into plenty of arguments with friends that have only ended because the other person got fed up and basically shouted "fine! whatever!" and left it at that

Me if they do not provide proof or I know I am right because I have supporting proof then I am stubborn...this is for debating wise though....usually if it is petty nuicanses...I just do not care enough to be stubborn. I just make it to where both are happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:03 am
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

Me if they do not provide proof or I know I am right because I have supporting proof then I am stubborn...this is for debating wise though....usually if it is petty nuicanses...I just do not care enough to be stubborn. I just make it to where both are happy.

i'm usually stubborn to the point of, respect my views and if you don't respect my views i will argue like crazy. it just bothers me when people are quite clearly not respecting my view or form of thinking, that really drives me up the wall  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:04 am
Sanzoskitsune
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

i'm usually stubborn to the point of, respect my views and if you don't respect my views i will argue like crazy. it just bothers me when people are quite clearly not respecting my view or form of thinking, that really drives me up the wall

That is not always the outcome....  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games