Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:08 am
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune
i'm too stubborn that's the problem XP i've gotten into plenty of arguments with friends that have only ended because the other person got fed up and basically shouted "fine! whatever!" and left it at that

Me if they do not provide proof or I know I am right because I have supporting proof then I am stubborn...this is for debating wise though....usually if it is petty nuicanses...I just do not care enough to be stubborn. I just make it to where both are happy.

i'm usually stubborn to the point of, respect my views and if you don't respect my views i will argue like crazy. it just bothers me when people are quite clearly not respecting my view or form of thinking, that really drives me up the wall

That is not always the outcome....

i am fully aware of that, i have a friend who i can't discuss anything with anymore because no matter how much i try to talk to him its clear he doesn't respect me or my form of thinking and i've just... given up. i don't want to be disrespected by being patronized so when i feel the other person is just patronizing me because s/he thinks i'm stupid for thinking a certain way i just give up i don't want to make myself more upset than i already am  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:11 am
Try being they guy who has a view of life in which majority of people, today, would call you names for. stare
I do not care, I just would never talk to them.  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:14 am
that's why i usually try to have openminded friends, people who are willing to think in many different ways or at least accept things about others. narrowminded people bother me beyond reason  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:15 am
Sanzoskitsune
that's why i usually try to have openminded friends, people who are willing to think in many different ways or at least accept things about others. narrowminded people bother me beyond reason

So would disliking gays bother you? stare  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:17 am
disliking the action is fine, i know a lot of people who think the act of being gay is gross disgusting and a bunch of other things disliking a person just because he's gay bothers me  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:21 am
Sanzoskitsune
disliking the action is fine, i know a lot of people who think the act of being gay is gross disgusting and a bunch of other things disliking a person just because he's gay bothers me

I think it is gross, personally just not something I find right for a guy too do. stare
But that is just me....but hey I am a person that is not accepting to the new world order of thinking.....I am barbaric(age wise) in my views.....  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:22 am
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

I think it is gross, personally just not something I find right for a guy too do. stare
But that is just me....but hey I am a person that is not accepting to the new world order of thinking.....I am barbaric(age wise) in my views.....

yeah i understand that, but do you automatically shun a guy just because he's gay? if you don't do that i'm cool with you  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:25 am
Sanzoskitsune
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

yeah i understand that, but do you automatically shun a guy just because he's gay? if you don't do that i'm cool with you

Well I am not suppose to associate with gay people. I know quite a few but what ever. I only want too keep around a few of my friends in the end...I am not the kind of guy to want to talk to people unless I want too...which is not often.  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:28 am
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

Well I am not suppose to associate with gay people. I know quite a few but what ever. I only want too keep around a few of my friends in the end...I am not the kind of guy to want to talk to people unless I want too...which is not often.

hmm well that's you and how you think i'm not going to try and change the way you think because its not something i do, and you can associate with who you want as well, no one has the right to tell you how to think or what to do  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:31 am
Well I am going to bed now...my head is hurting neutral  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:34 am
night night hope you feel better  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:36 am
Gawd!

How did "say something about the person above you" turn into "argue about whose views are 'right'?"

BACK ON TOPIC, PLEASE!

This is really annoying me!  

[ Amputated Freckle ]

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:36 am
Eh the pain has been on and off...no point in really careing anymore....just waiting till it goes away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:37 am
sorry we started chatting and it went off  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:38 am
KatoshiUriotai
Eh the pain has been on and off...no point in really careing anymore....just waiting till it goes away.

meh i get migraines so i know how crappy headaches can be, just take some aspirin or use my tried and true method... take a nap  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games