Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:17 am
cool4
wellwisher
Er, sure.. if you say so.

It's more from all the headslams I end up doing. Note to sell stop Head slamming.
Oh, I see. So, not understanding science=self inflicting actions=loss of brain cells=more difficult to understand science.
it's a vicious cycle.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:52 pm
wellwisher
cool4
wellwisher

It's more from all the headslams I end up doing. Note to sell stop Head slamming.
Oh, I see. So, not understanding science=self inflicting actions=loss of brain cells=more difficult to understand science.
it's a vicious cycle.

more of a continuos cycle of

Understanding science and not learning or paying attention=self inflicted actions=Lost of brain cells= Press repeat button.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:55 pm
cool4
wellwisher
cool4
wellwisher

it's a vicious cycle.

more of a continuos cycle of

Understanding science and not learning or paying attention=self inflicted actions=Lost of brain cells= Press repeat button.
I was, well, relatively close.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 pm
stare  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:43 am
bump I guess...
These evolving items that i decided to get are really cutting on my funds...
(will spend close to 143K on this, which, would have been enough to get another donation item on my list...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:42 pm
dum dee dum, need like another 10K before i start work on the donation items again.
Although this time, I'm going to try cushioning what I need to do by finishing up the selling of all my spare things. (but not my box sets from 2005, 2006, and 2007. they're, backup reserves)
as it is, Ill have to send in some cash for the amount of this months donation items that i want, since want more than one of one of the items.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:02 pm
I think I currently hold more gold then I've had in the last month. 5000. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:35 pm
cool4
I think I currently hold more gold then I've had in the last month. 5000. xd
If you count the gold that my mule is holding, I have a little over 32K (not a lot, over 32K, and it's not 33K)
if you count just this account, I have 247 gold.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:07 am
It jumped to 6k and if I go to my mule I think theres 500 gold on there.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am
On the upside I keep moving my gold from this account to the second account whenever i hit a mark. (in this instance it's 7K unless the second account sells more)It's all for the fausto's bottle.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:30 am
wellwisher
On the upside I keep moving my gold from this account to the second account whenever i hit a mark. (in this instance it's 7K unless the second account sells more)It's all for the fausto's bottle.

I've been doing that with my Items. Must fix it so I can Actually Trade what I want when I accidentally pull off an Item. Why must they move to the bottom of the list.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:04 pm
cool4
wellwisher

I've been doing that with my Items. Must fix it so I can Actually Trade what I want when I accidentally pull off an Item. Why must they move to the bottom of the list.
That, would be why my items are separated by equip type to different mules. (all hat items, and such, still ogranized the same way as on this account.
Sometimes I just move my items around from mule to main then back to mule since it, gets me a fair amount of gold just for all the page changes. (12 or 14.... items per trade for about 1100 items, adds up)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:32 pm
eek If I moved all my Starter Items over I can Get roughly under 800 items.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:14 pm
cool4
There are about 200 starter items. (more with the peasant, less without) removing them would bring my inventory down to the 3 digits instead of the 4 digits as my invetory is still spread across a few accounts.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:45 pm
wellwisher
cool4
There are about 200 starter items. (more with the peasant, less without) removing them would bring my inventory down to the 3 digits instead of the 4 digits as my invetory is still spread across a few accounts.
I meant only including the ones that were most recently released. I moved all cash shop/collectible item except what I'm wearing and a few others that got moved to the bottom of list in trading error. its at 900 and //i have about 100 more items to move.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games