Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:38 pm
The feeling of Mana from the woods always calmed Cthugarai's nerves. Today they took on the quality of an ally.

"Elcia must have a connection to the forest"

Testing his powers, Cthugarai touched the tip of his spear to a large snowdrift, his awareness connected him to everything that the snow touched, and he even had a little control over the where the weight of the snow rested. but no more.

"I may be able to use this. But on to bigger fish... Heh heh."

"Elcia I can sense four guards... they are combing the forest, but I don't think they have found the storehouse. You take one scout group I'll take the other?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:22 pm
Elcia blinked out of her thoughts at the sudden sound of his voice. "I can feel them too. I'll take care of the two over this way." she said pointing and promptly tiptoed in the direction she had indicated.

She was not long in finding the first of the two guards who was in her opinion blundering through the woods. He, however, would have thought to pride himself in his stealth. Seeing as he was a human soldier she was not inclined to kill him in cold blood. Elcia though about her options as she trailed him and decided to lead him on toward his companion and deal with both at the same time.

A sudden movement caught the soldier's attention, moving as silently as he could he edged toward it. It shifted but he could not make out what who the figure was. Now suspicious he boldly followed after the moving shadow. Not too far away another soldier was beginning to lose his nerve in a wood full of sudden noises and fleeting sights. Then came the sound of a large creature lumbering directly toward him through the trees. He hardly dared to breath. Turning slowly he aimed his gun toward the sound, a large dark figure loomed. At the moment it suddenly entered the clearing the soldier started and accidentally pulled the trigger on what turned out to be his comrade.

Shocked and horrified he ran pleading forgiveness and regret to the other man. Elcia safely hidden behind a large tree surveyed the accident with disgust. The first lesson her mother had taught her before she had ever laid bow and arrow in her hands was to never aim or shoot at sounds. It was the easiest way to kill comrades and the worst way to attempt to kill enemies. But it served her purpose in being rid of both soldiers seeing as the one was trying to carry the other away.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:50 pm
Cthugarai easily found both guards making rounds in the forest, not even bothering to remain silent. They were talking about their day to day lives, and other topics of little interest. When a shot fired, both turned in the direction of the blast.

"This is my chance."
Cthugarai thought.

Creeping behind them a short distance away he pressed his palm to the trunk of a tree, using his power the whole tree began to tremble, showering the area with clumps of snow, and covering the soldiers up to their chests, and with one final act he dropped the temperature to below freezing. Forced to retreat the guards showed Cthugarai exactly where their camp was, accommodations for four, a simple medical tent, and a small satellite.

"That may be a problem..."
using what little he knew about Elcia's power he attempted to freeze time, but the effect was not nearly as potent. everything simply seemed to slow down by a few factors. "It'll have to do."

Moving as quickly as he could without leaving much trace of himself, Cthugarai managed to climb the tree nearest the satellite before his spell wore off.
Using his spear, he willed it to grow, but it wouldn't quite reach the branch covered with snow, perched above the complex, "Just a little farther..." He stretched his body trying to span the distance, and when he finally got the spear to touch the bank of snow, he willed it to freeze and extend, making a small but potentially fatal stalagmite and let it drop onto the roof destroying the satellite.

"Now to get back to Elcia."

As he cast the slow time spell again he could hear the two soldiers were panicking in the medical tent from the commotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:11 pm
Elcia wandered back to where she had left Cthugarai collecting more of the vegetation into her grasp. She hummed a little to herself pleased with the area she had amassed. I wonder how Cthugarai has done with his pair. she thought to herself.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:28 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Heh. Guess we're both pretty messed up then." She closed her eyes momentarily in his embrace, but quickly opened them again and shifted away slightly. "You should be resting."
So should you 3nodding *He leans his head on her and wraps his wings around her tighter*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:41 pm
Kerrigan remained still for a moment, torn, then decided to give in and leaned into his embrace and rested her head on his shoulder. "Fine," she grumbled, but only half-heartedly.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:41 pm
Meeting up with Elcia again, Cthugarai filled her in on the happenings in the Compound.

"We should head back to Viral and tell him that it's safe to go to the Store house, there's not any more Soldiers."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:44 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan remained still for a moment, torn, then decided to give in and leaned into his embrace and rested her head on his shoulder. "Fine," she grumbled, but only half-heartedly.
Draden: *Lowers a wing over them both*

Viral: So, Kerrigan. What brought you here into this mess?  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:45 pm
Elcia nodded, "I have a fun little trick that will keep us safe while we rest. But we had better hurry it is getting colder and I don't want the others to start to freeze." The wind had picked up a little as they headed back to where they had left the two dragons and the rest of their group.

((I must break my average of 4 hours of sleep record so Good night))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:54 pm
"To tell the truth, boredom. Immortality is overrated, there's never enough to do for fun. The world is so serious." She sticks out her tongue at the thought. "People need to learn to loosen up a little once in a while."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:57 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"To tell the truth, boredom. Immortality is overrated, there's never enough to do for fun. The world is so serious." She sticks out her tongue at the thought. "People need to learn to loosen up a little once in a while."
Sorry if i'm like that. But I guess I have gotten a little wild too ^^;

*He looks at his hand* Actually, I don't know if I can die. I don't want to though. If I did there would be no afterlife for me sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:16 pm
"You're not like that so much. You're... pretty good." She looks away slightly, embarrassed. "Well if you don't want to die so much, why are you so reckless and suicidal?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:32 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"You're not like that so much. You're... pretty good." She looks away slightly, embarrassed. "Well if you don't want to die so much, why are you so reckless and suicidal?"
I guess i've just gotten used to it. I mean, i haven't done much else besides running all my life and fighting. I was programmed to do it, So its all I really know.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:44 pm
"I have no idea what I'm meant to do or anything, I can't help people like sylphs do, or prank people like pixie's do, because I feel dissatisfied either way. Or I just mess things up. Hmm, how old are you again?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:48 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I have no idea what I'm meant to do or anything, I can't help people like sylphs do, or prank people like pixie's do, because I feel dissatisfied either way. Or I just mess things up. Hmm, how old are you again?"
In a physical form maybe a little less then a year old. as a computer virus I was at least 3.

I guess we're a bit opposite in the objective field then. 3nodding  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games