Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Pictures of Stuff! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 am
holy crap eek

this is some crazy weather ! I hope it storms here tonight ! But not until after my man gets back from his buis. trip 3nodding

And btw, you can send me all your snow ! I would LOVE that ! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 pm
Ack! Me too me too!~!! *jumps up and down waving arms wildly in the air* I waaaant snooooooooow.. crying

Ugh.. we've just had such a hawt Summer.. burning_eyes I need a cool change. xp  

ChibiMo0n

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:33 am
YEAH!! It missed me...wheeee! There are school closings all around us but my children are having school, because we got a little bit of sleet yesterday but no snow.. woot!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:53 am
HOLY CRAP! I wished for sun and we got sun today!!! Blue Skies! Snow melted YAY *sends some Sun over to Imters* xD Hope it works  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:09 pm
Don't forget to send some snow my waaayyy! crying

xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:57 am
Hi! I can't help showing off...
Here's my daughter
User Image
And here's me on my birthday. I turned the big 20 so my mom pulled out the old dinosaur cake pan that we used when I was 5.
User Image  

Lady Catalina

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:00 am
ZOMG what is that cutey pie on the ground?! heart *huggles* Aaw.. my Chiblings would luff your baby girl. She is adorable. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:17 am
ChibiMo0n
ZOMG what is that cutey pie on the ground?! heart *huggles* Aaw.. my Chiblings would luff your baby girl. She is adorable. whee

Thank you! She's 7 months. (I don't know if you can tell but I put little bows in her hair haha)  

Lady Catalina

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:26 am
Lady Catalina
ChibiMo0n

Thank you! She's 7 months. (I don't know if you can tell but I put little bows in her hair haha)

You have a beautiful baby girl! I can see her bows they are too cute! I love the bday cake! How great was that?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:37 am
Awwwz what a sweety munchkin heart
My little munchkin is sitting in my lap saying awww the babies the babies cute hehe
ooh, and then she saw the cake rofl doh!

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:23 pm
DINO CAKE !

Im so jealous gonk

And yeah, your little one is ADORABLE. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Yeah when I was little I had that dinosaur cake EVERY YEAR on my birthday, haha. But I haven't seen it in quite a while.

And I'm always up for showing off my baby. 3nodding
She's getting so big so quickly! Like her Daddy.  

Lady Catalina

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:48 pm
Lady Catalina
ChibiMo0n

My baby boy is 8 1/2 months so they're almost the same age! She is adorable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:39 am
Ok guys I may turn into one of those annoying people. LOL! Just forewarning you. I received my first digital camera for my birthday yesterday.
SOOOOOO.....

User Image
I shall try to maintain.  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:09 pm
Girl, you should post as many pics as you want ! I love to get to know all of you better. It makes us closer as a guild heart It is our unity that makes us the greatest guild on Gaia.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games