Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Nat's plots [Abbadon is here and grown!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 pm
No problem! ;3
xD Poor Abbadon, he's so popular with the ladies but he just wants to be left alone!

Linku
Tah Daaaaaah -Jazz hands-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 pm
Thank you Faith. <3

I know... besides one or two colts, all he's been having is interactions with fillies and mares. xD

Nukido: He's a playa. x3
Anyways, do you mind starting?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:30 pm
^_^ Sure first thing tomorrow i will start one up gotta get to bed right now. Hes gonna have his own option about Adalyn for sure whats he gonna think of a mare who can see Spirits? razz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 pm
Okay, thank you Nukido.
That would be interesting, I'm not quite sure.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:43 am
Rp link

RP  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm
RP for Abbadon

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Basket Adoption
Reason:
Cassial JUST grew, like I mean just grew. So I could still toss her in as a basket and I am assuming you eventually want the basket to pop and him to be faced with what was in it? I want to offer her for this plot A. Because its interesting. B. Because she really doesn't have anything else. She is the basket of a fling for one of my Soq cause I didn't really have any ideas for his third breeding. XD So it was a random fling with little to no plot behind it. So she is basically plotless and I find this plot interesting. I would like it to be as a foal when he finds and adopts her because I think that would make it twice as interesting when he is met with the actual filly inside. I have quite a few ideas for what could possibly happen and I would love to discuss them with you if you are interested.

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:23 pm
I'm interested in this because, 1) it fills both our needs for plots 2) I think it's funny they share similar colors.

So, let me know what you have planned. :3

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:41 pm
XD I did find that a bit amusing.

So I was thinking that once she is free she goes about calling him mom and then dad and is then confused as to what he is for sometime before she finally gets up the nerve to ask him, she confronts him about what is going on and who he really is and basically a... what are you really to me? Which leads to a bunch of distress on her part for a bit and eventually a... ok fine so you are like... yeah I am not calling you mom or dad anymore. Which leads to an interesting sort of I don't know what to call you from her for a little while but her refusal to accept that anything is actually awkward between them because she is a defiant little filly and nothing is wrong! Ever!

And then at some point maybe they part ways for a bit she goes off to find her family and he... does his things? Once they reach adulthood or something and then run back into each other and she fallows him around or I don't know... maybe gets all jealously and protective cause he has all these female friends and she is sure they are out to use him for some purpose and really all it is, is she doesn't want to loose the only person she has ever had a real bond with.

I don't know just random ideas. You can totally alter and edit those however you like.  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:49 pm
He would probably tell her to call him her brother or something unless she really insisted on knowing the truth between them and their relationship.

Other than that, it sounds good. It would be funny to see her be protective against mares that he doesn't even really want to be around in the first place too. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:01 pm
I am sure at some point she would insist upon knowing the truth, but at first I am sure she would be fine with that. XD It probably wouldn't be until they were older that she would insist upon knowing. *Plans on at some point her finding her real brother.*

XD That would be amusing. All snippy >| back off and he doesn't even care. *Amused by this*

Would you like to start or shall I?  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 pm
Okey dokey, sounds good. -Also amused- x3

Can you please, if you don't mind.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:37 pm
Here you go  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:33 pm
RP for Amirynth

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Possible maybe breeding plot... I have been looking for the stallion who could be 'seduced' by Rynn as she starts on her own darker path. This will be the plot that makes her realize that being strong is is not worth hurting others in the process. plot thread. He is more than welcome to join in the later war plots if you wanted. If that was the case then their children would be pulled into it also, if you didn't want to be involved the Vitterfolk would make sure they were safely within the borders of WillowGlen.
Reason: To be honest, it's his look that has entranced me. I have been looking for a stallion who would look good with Rynn in both colour and style. I like the fact that he is simple in edits but still has all those awesome details about him. I have also been wanting to RP with you for a long time and as my muse has finally come back to me I figured it was worth a shot!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:56 am
Ryn, which stallion are you interested in?  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:23 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Ryn, which stallion are you interested in?

*feels like a dork* Abbadon >_>  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces