Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:53 pm
He knew something was wrong he could sense it approaching, but he knew not what it was or where exactly it was coming from. He summoned a blade quickly to his hand and closed his eyes to let his powers and elven sense of hearing pick him up.

((We need an entrance that people can do, so that both him and her can join in without any problems))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:37 am
((yeah i know. I kinda got caried away and it was like no one else could join it. But now they have so, hard since we are both royal))

"Narista, i sense some old alies of the Dark, they are in Kage"

((I hope this is a good entrance but was thinkin should they be a prince and princess or lord and lady?))

Wolf-Scout smirked. Lerista could not harm him with either light or dark energy as he belonged to neither. His new Wolf sence of smell and hearing were help to him. He used to be a magician and his old powers would come in handy.

"Power Charm! Energy Surge! Wings of the Energy Charm!"
His Charm, which looked like his tattoo glowed and energy rushed through his body; turning him green with the energy surge. Green Energy Wings came from the Charm and transformed the charm into a winged sword.

He put the sword on his back and the wings allowed him to fly. Using his powers he freed himself from 'werewolf form' but not from the mission. If he was he would still do the mission because he knew Nyxus and the others were powerful sorcerers and would pay for not doing his mission.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:04 am
"More of them? Lets hope they are of more use than Draea."

He sense a dramatic change of some sort coming from the thing. whatever it was he wanted no part of it. He allowed the darkness and his hearing to be his guide to see the oponent.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:15 pm
"hmm some tough guards still not too much of a fight"

As he approached the inner gate he noticed some people on a top floor seeming to be about to fight

"well well it seems I am not the only intruder here well I will meet them later"

he then ran off  

IandrewR

OG Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:36 pm
((You havnt read the rules by the last look of it. Anyways your supposted to be in Kage, you are our ally))

The green knight came to Lerista. He smiled.
"Long time no see eh?"
He pointed his sword to his chest.
"Shall we duel-"
He smirked.
"-brother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:26 pm
Lerista spun around with his sword smacking his brothers sword away. then thrusting which his brother easily dodged. "Why are you here brother, and why duel now?"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 pm
He smirked.
"You always thought yourself as the only prince, yet there were two others, me and the other brother He snarled.
((They are not real brothers from the same family but princes call each other brothers.))
"There were three of us, now there are two left, i made it so." he smirked. "Do you want me to make it one?"
He looked at him.
"You were the favorite, shall i be the only one left?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:53 pm
"I want you to listen very closely to what I have to say." He maintained his defensive stance. "There are forces that wish to unbind everything in this world, starting with dragons. I AM going to stop this from happening. I recommend that you put aside this squabble and we'll deal with it afterward, so that we may both be able to finish this together. And if not, then stay out of my way. What is your decision?" He watched his moves carefully and kept all senses open so that he was ready for anything.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:11 am
He turned.
Dark came from a nearby knight. Death Hounds came.
"Hello" a Dark Wolf Smirked. It held a scythe in its paws.
The nearest place to hide was the holy place (where azrael was)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:53 am
He sighed in exhasperation. He knew this was yet another test to feel his might. He readied his sword and kept the hallowed ground in mind in case worst came to worst, but for now he switched to a defensive and offensive stance.
"Hello, why are you here?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:08 am
The Dark Wolf looked at him them rasied a paw to show a tattoo.
"Why are you here?" It said.
It was intresting that a tattoo was not upon a elf but a creature.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:13 am
"I am here to do what is best for this world by cleansing the dragons of impurities. And that tattoo doesnt explain anything to me."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:20 am
"I am a sage, do you not know what a tattoo does and means" it asked.
"Let me tell you: Darkness was created for a reason. Remember it and it will help you"
It disapeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:32 am
He already understood about the balance of light and dark, but he knew right now the balance was unsteady. However why did it ask him a question then leave? He quickly gathered his thoughts and drifted his eyes back to his brother.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:48 am
His brother did not seem to notice, it seemed he did not seem to see it.
"I was sent here to fight you" he smirked "and even fight you to the death if needed"
He used green energy to fight.
"I worshiped Drajira, for her to teach me the powerful spells herself, but i was not worthy of even entering her temple"
He growled.
"They say she used light others said the essence of nature itself: life"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games