Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:59 am
Seeing the cave, Karloseth and John stand in the entryway, looking in and listening to the conversation. "Maybe I can catch something that will give me a clue about what the hell is going on around here, thinks Karloseth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 pm
Lucy nodded at Gandalfa, and turned to Kazumi. "That's odd. I think I might have something to help her."
Lucy ran over to Kazumi and jumped on her shoulder. She meowed something in her ear. "Oh, I have just the thing." Kazumi reached into her bookbag and pulled out a vial of purple liquid and a body bandage. "Gandalfa has some internal bleeding. She needs to drink this to stop the blood, and you need to wrap her chest in the body bandage, of else the water will transfer to her lungs and she'll drown. Right now she's just been coughing up blood." Kazumi handed the body bandage to Blu, and gave the vial to Lucy, who then jumped down and ran over to Gandalfa and tried to get her to drink it.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:48 pm
(This is from a veteran roleplayer passing by. There's one thing bothering me...

When the hell did Gandalfa get hurt? It's just like.... "hello kitty OH s**t KITTYS BLEEDING!!1!eleventyone"

And where the hell are all of you? So you're in a cave... in a park... in the city... what?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:16 am
{I'm getting to that part, Shira. And we've stated several times, WE ARE IN A CAVE.}
Blu blinked at the bandage, then kneeled next to Alfa and wrapped her up very carefully as Lucy helped Alfa drink it.
"There's some sort of snake thing in here," Blu said absentmindly. "You guys might want to be careful."
She stood up and leaned against the wall, her tears already gone. She was good at controlling herself...usually.
She gestured at the darkened corner of the cave to her left. "It went that way. now explain what's going on, please."  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:19 pm
((... That was random. And I asked that too, and now we have our answer, so please, stop complaining. You aren't even in the roleplay!))
"Ok." Kazumi said taking a deep breath. "So you've probably heard stories when you were little about a character called Mother Earth. She controls the weather on earth and is basically referred to the nature here. She's also supposed to protect the earth. Well, you might of thought to yourself "This is a nice story, but I know it isn't real." Well... It is. Mother Earth's real name is Hazel, and right now, she's in dire need of our help. The chosen ones. See, as you know scientists over the many years have been testing the 'flexibility' of the human race and our abilities. And they created some super humans, and the crossbreeds." Kazumi explained, swishing her tail at the last comment. "Well, the point is, Hazel had a feeling that this would eventually happen. So she gave certain humans powers. And those humans were the chosen ones, and their guardians. We have to save the earth from destruction and keep it at peace. Now, many humans will die in the process. It might be from the horrible weather an such, or maybe in other ways. But we'll be one of the few humans allowed to live, and if we want to keep it that way, we have to save the earth."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:41 pm
Walking in John said "this still sounds a lot like a Noah's Ark scenario to me" turning he called "Hey Karl you coming?"  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:58 pm
Tell me, exactly what does freedom mean...

Karloseth walks in and says "Noah's ark? It sounds like utter nonsense to me. I really find it hard to believe that you know Mother Nature personally, and that earth is on the 'brink of destruction.' Sounds like a fairy tale to me." He leans against a wall and crosses his arms, frowning.

...if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:28 pm
Miyako and Yuki walked silently. They hadnt said a word to each other since they left the apartment. "Hmm?" They heard a large fuss coming from a cave they passed by on their way to the shopping area. Curiosity overwhelmed Miyako and she peeked into the cave and silently walked in against the side of the cave. "Miyako! Where are you going!?" Yuki hissed and followed her. They stood silently and listened. Yuki hoped she wouldnt get noticed before she was able to drag Yako out...  

PandyChibi

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 pm
Glancing over, Karloseth noticed the arrival of two new people. He rolled his eyes and set his right hand on the pommel of his sword, but remained in a passive stance. He didn't want to alarm the new arrivals, nor bring them to the attention of the people he was currently involved with.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 pm
John's motions sensors alerted him to the arrival of the two newcomers, he also noticed Karloseth place his hand on his sword so he leaned over subtlety and whispered "so what do you think? friend or foe?"  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:17 pm
Karloseth thought about it for a bit. After a while, he whispered back "They don't seem like trouble, but then again, things are not what they seem. Lets keep an eye on them, and at the first sign of trouble I will freeze time for a bit."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:10 pm
((Update!!
Ok, since some of the people have become inactive, I'm changing the Chosen one list:
((Ok, Time for the Chosen ones;;
1. Kazumi Rose
2. John Olson
3. Bluragarda Qwilleran
4. Miyako [Guardian: Yuki]
5. Karloseth Vogdren
6. Luphaea
7. Anastasia

Not everyone made it, and those are the only spots I'm giving out.

Why Seven Spots?-
Cause 7 is my lucky number.))

Kazumi also noticed the newcomers, and looked over. She recognized the hybrid, and noted to John, "She's one of us. So back off." Kazumi was getting quite annoyed, and was going to have to get some proof. "She sighed deeply. "This isn't a fairy tale unfortunately. You want your proof, you got it." Kazumi reached back into her bookbag, and pulled out a strange object that looked like a disk, but was thicker. She pressed a couple of buttons, and placed it on the ground. "Hazel, do you come in. Hazel?" Kazumi said in a firm voice. Suddenly a hologram can up from the object, and Hazel was standing in the hologram.
"You called me?" Hazel said, then looked around. "This looks like all of them, except for Luphaea. You even found a guardian. Good job Kazumi."
"Thank you Hazel." Kazumi said calmly and bowed. "But I have a problem. Some of these people don't believe me. In fact, they doubt me." Kazumi said, and glanced over at Karloseth. "Got and proof for me?"
"Hhhmm. Well, I do have one thing in mind." Hazel said, and closed her eyes. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew in the room, and blew around everyone. Kazumi looked outside the cave, and suddenly the snow was gone. A wind storm had began, and thunder was roaring until the ground shook. Then, the wind suddenly stopped and the thunder faded away. "That enough?" Hazel said.
"A little more." Kazumi said, smiling slightly.
"I think I can think of something." As soon a Hazel said that, rain began pouring outside, that turned to golf ball sized hail, then huge snowflakes.
"I think that's enough. We need good weather to get back to the hideout and get to your universe." Kazumi said, noticing the sudden drop in temperature.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 pm
Karloseth was a bit surprised at the rapid changes of weather. When he saw the hologram, he had assumed that the hoax was getting quite elaborate. But the weather, now THAT couldn't be faked. Sighing, he said "Well, seems I was wrong. My apologies. You have to understand though, this all sounds a bit far-fetched." Crossing his arms against his chest, he leaned against the cave wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 am
Blu listened quietly to Kazumi. When she got ot the part about the death odf a liot of humans, she started but siad nothing. When Miyako and Yuki came in, she ignored them. But when Hazel appeared, Blu freaked out, flattening her ears, especially when the weather began to change. when Hazel made thunder strike outside, blu sank to the floor, her eyes closed and her hands clapped over her sensitive ears. Gandalfa came and sat in her lap, trying to calm her down.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:58 am
Miyako let out a yelp at the sudden gust of wind and change of weather. Yuki put a hand over Yako's mouth and cursed under her breath. She glanced around. "What in the world did we walk into?" Yuki thought. She saw one of the males in the cave place his hand on his sword and she tensed herself. She placed her hand in her pocket and held her fan tightly. If necessary, she'd have to use her ability and run out with Yako as fast as she could.
Miyako was scared. She really wished she hadnt stepped foot in the cave. She was in shock. How did the weather change so rapidly? Who was that woman? She looked over at Yuki. Yuki was very tense, her hand was still over her mouth. Yuki was scared too.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games