Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:18 pm
i am just telling him the major things that are going wrong(the ones that immediately disregard any kinds of laws of physics.) and then suggest ways he could improve. and i do my best ot be nice about it. The most recent one that i talked to him about was holding 50 swords in two hands and then managing to throw them expertly at the same time to impale a bunch of people in the chest. it was a legitimate problem. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:21 pm
wow sounds like fun?  

Randoms Zombie Mule

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 pm
@evie - Why are you in a bad mood?(i hope i got the name right)

@random - It is fun, but i can only do that so much. Eventually they are going to hate me, and i will have to move on to the next noob. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 pm
noobs are easy to find  

Randoms Zombie Mule

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
@evie - Why are you in a bad mood?(i hope i got the name right)

@random - It is fun, but i can only do that so much. Eventually they are going to hate me, and i will have to move on to the next noob. ^.^

Yep! Got it right! Pardon my graphic disscussion, but I got staph from a pimple on my breast. Which totally sucks, and it hurts. Plus it makes my whole body feel bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 pm
oh yah, you were talking about that in your own thread for a while. i never read it all, so i dont know if the conversation had ended. If it makes you feel any better. i have been sick the past 2 days,(i have not been sick for the past 2 years) i have no medication of anykind.(i am too lazy to go down the block and buy anything. and pain killers of any kind dont work on me. they gave me demoral once for a surgery while i was still awake, and i could still feel it, plain as day) and i have still been going about my daily life as if nothing was wrong. Not to mention another catastrophy in my life...whick i dont want to talk about right now, maybe in a few months i will be willing to talk about it. ^.^  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 pm
I'm sorry. This is just irritating, ya know? ALWAYS when something else ig goign on! I got my senior thesis draft due wed. and I got the resistant staph that amkes me feel yucky.

Let's hope we both have a better week starting tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:15 pm
well, im glad i got that done before the start of a new day.(by only a few minutes). I managed to get someone to hate me. They think i dont think about how others feel. That is not true. I care about people, i just chose to think logically when it calls for it, rather than getting caught up in the emotions of the moment. I am now a jerk in their eyes.(they actually called me that.) well they have there opinion and i cant make friends with everyone. There are a few out there that dont like my attitude. i am actully easy to get along with. I am glad there are some out there that dont like me. It would be boring if everyone liked everyone. but it would be better if people would actually back up their reasoning.

Now, to start a better week ^.^  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:18 pm
I've told you how to handle those noobs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 pm
wellwisher

LOL That's NOT what I thought you said!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:22 pm
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher

...single letter replacement?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:22 pm
actually, the one that hates me is the friend that the noob sent after me instead. The noob doesn't hate me yet, he is only getting irritated.(so far) Not only that, but the noob is under 13, but i am unable to find any solid proof. No one is openly admitting to it. so i cant do anything about it.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:24 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
actually, the one that hates me is the friend that the noob sent after me instead. The noob doesn't hate me yet, he is only getting irritated.(so far) Not only that, but the noob is under 13, but i am unable to find any solid proof. No one is openly admitting to it. so i cant do anything about it.
All it takes is a little, pushing to get the response you need.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:27 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher

Yep!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:44 pm
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher

Yep!
If I knew someone was going to make that mistake, I would have continued on a bit further.
"I've told you that you can't be rough with them. You have to be very gentle with noobs."
I could go on with the single letter difference, but I don't see the pont in proving that I can.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games