Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Tokk felt much more at ease on the ground. Flying, even through the short duration, hadn't suited him at all, as his unnaturally heavy body wobbled uneasily on the shifting wind currents. He hit the ground hard, breaking up the rocks and earth around him in euphoria. Then, he lifted the section directly beneath him and began skating forward at a rapid pace, following the others closely as he skated to and fro between the trees, his heart leaping for joy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 pm
Connell sighed and landed in the tree canopies, jumping from branch to branch, keeping close to the others who were almost always below him. Even this action of his retained the same silence and deliberateness he always had when walking that it almost seemed as if he wasn't with them. Slowly, but surely, he continued jumping from lower branch to lower branch until he finally rejoined the party on the ground.

The sun was slowly setting and the visibility was lessening. He made appear a few dancing lights that illuminated the way for the group -- at least until suitable camp space was found.  

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:05 pm
Tori, having grabbed her hoodie before leaving, put it on slowly, thinking. If only I'd brought a first aid kit, I could live for at least three months on that... She collected edible berries, plants and roots as she went along and put them in the pouch of her hoodie, though there wasn't as much as she'd have liked. She looked around for a suitable place. "Over there's a clearing. Looks like deer rest there, from the patterns in the grass. So it should be relatively comfortable," she said very softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:23 pm
he made a soft song attracting local birds and sent them off after 'talking' to them "They'll bring us as many edible berries they can find for us" "So? are we camping here?"  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:33 pm
Tokk zipped out of the treeline into the clearing, leaping from the chunk of earth and landing with a thud just in front of it. He turned to the trail of disturbed dirt and rock he had left on his way. He blew out a breath and thrust both arms downward, righting the ground the way it had been. "Right here seems as good a place as any," he said in reply. Then he stomped and thrust his forearms forward and up, lifting a rock tent from the ground. Next, he strode to the center of the clearing and set about making a fire pit. About halfway finished, he stopped and looked at the others. "Don't suppose we ought to be making a fire if we're being followed..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:53 pm
"i could extinguish the smoke if it got too high but not for very long, sorry"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:17 pm
"As long as we don't build up the fire too high, the smoke should be clear. Plus Tokk can cover any traces of us every having been here. We'll only have it going long enough to cook some of the things that are rather poisonous when raw. Roots are good roasted, don't worry. And the berries the birds are hopefully bringing will be a big help." Tori looked at the rock tent with interest. "Interesting use of your power..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm
"Maybe I should go hunt something for us"  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Tokk nodded. "It's an old trick. One of the first stances I learned involved structure manipulation and creation." He smiled, musing at the memory. Somehow, way out here in the open air, he felt more at ease and more patient. "That sounds like a good idea," he told Rain. "Nothing too serious for me... Maybe a rabbit."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 pm
"Humph. look what we've been reduced to. Still hard to believe we were all decieved." Karloseth snapped, staring off into space. He then peeled his glove off his right hand, the one that he busted his knuckles on. The glove itself was undamaged, but the hand inside had fared a bit worse. The skin was broken in several places, and the blood had clotted to the glove, which was pulled away and reopened the wounds. He just stared off into space, lost in thought with his hands down at his sides, the blood trailing down his hand and dripping from his fingertips.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:37 pm
"alright. i'll be back soon" he runs out silently and flies near the ground quickly to get as far away as possible.

after a while he got up in a tree and started playing a song. a rabbit perks up and runs near under the tree. Rain throws his knife into the rabbits head killing it. he gets down and takes the body, stashing it. he then starts playing the song again and a deer appears and gets near him. he plays the song a bit and with a quick slash he cut its throat with his sword.

he goes to a tree a bit far way and hides playing the song again. 2 more rabbits showed up and he got his rifle. he throws his knife at one hitting its neck then as the other tried to run he shot and used a wind current to curve the bullet to the rabbits head and hits it.

he gathers the bodies and uses the wind to pick them up and they float behind him as he flies to the camp and he sneakily walks in "3 rabbits, one deer. that ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:14 pm
Lilith was initially uneasy while in the air, but it didn't take her long to grow a bit fond of that feeling of weightlessness. It was like she wasn't even a part of this world and that feeling calmed her, though it was merely an illusion.

Back on the ground, Lilith stayed silent, lighter in hand, until the others needed her to do something. She looked at Karloseth becoming lost in his thoughts and noted the blood trailing down his hand. She walked over to him, grabbed his injured hand, and began cauterizing the wound. They were small, but infection couldn't be risked. And besides, dogs can smell whatever blood he leaves behind. "This will hurt a bit," she warned as she began to burn the wounds with a small, focused flame.

invisible-weirdo

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:26 pm
Marcellus felt unease at the method of Rain's hunting. Calling animals to die just seemed so... wrong, somehow.
That guy gives me the creeps. Same with that other guy. Actually, speaking of which... Marcellus scanned the group. Where is that guy? Did he get killed with the rest? Or... did he join them, like Sensai? Heck, I don't even really know half of these people... What assurance do I have that none of them will betray us? Especially the one with two medallions? No one person in the history of the Order has ever had two before. I checked.
Leaving the musings for another time, Marcellus settled under a tree to better investigate the atlas while their was sufficient light. Skimming the maps, he found their area.
So, let's see... We're here now... and we will need supplies, but the nearest towns may have already been taken over by whoever attacked us. But they shouldn't be searching in the public just yet, since they are probably still cleaning up the compound. Which reminds me that I forgot my gun... Too dangerous to go back and get it, so I'll just have to make do. Kind of wish I'd gone through more anatomy books so I could more easily neutralize people without killing them. Especially since we don't have a reason for their attack yet. It could be like what happened to Tokk, since those without training are usually more susceptible to outside control...
Marcellus looked over the group again, then whispered to himself, "Now, who can I trust...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:34 pm
Karloseth grunted in recognition. "It's fine. Thanks though." He inspected the glove he had taken off, for lack of a better thing to do. He was a melee fighter, nothing more. He couldn't hunt, make shelter... nothing. Scanning the group, he noticed the same thing that Marcellus had noticed. "Wait a second... WHERE THE HELL IS REYIX!? Gorramit, we didn't leave him there, did we!?" Karloseth proceeded to check the Medallion Wielders around him, and sure enough, they were short one person. Reyix. "Grrr... That guy is way too quiet. At least Marcellus has SOME form of contact with us, but damn... Tokk! You and Connell come with me. Everyone else will wait here. The fewer of us there are, the stealthier we can be. Tori, we are probably going to have to make use of your medallion before we go. We need to sneak in and look around for Reyix." Karloseth put his glove back on and said "Tokk, Connell. You ready to go? I won't make you go if you don't want to, but... I could use the help."

((I'm going to play Reyix a little bit, just to move the story along))

Reyix awoke in a small room. He stood up, winced, and reached his hand towards the back of his head. He felt a big bump on the back of his head. "What the hell happened?" he thought.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers