Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:11 pm
"Wait a sec... That place is off-limits..." Chaos muttered, and eyed the wavemaster suspiciously. "Then again... there may be something interesting there... What the hell. Ninja skills activate, I suppose." He looked over to see Blank stammer and then disappear. By the look of things, he had shut his computer down, not even logging out first. "Well, that can't be good... Anyway. Onward I suppose." Chaos said and walked carefully through the gate.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:16 pm
Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground was quite a sight. It wasn't like a regular field and dungeon at all. Rather, all it was was a bridge and a church. The players who entered it found themselves on the bridge. It seemed to float in the sky, though columns could be seen supporting the structure. On one end of the bridge was a dead end; it must have crumbled away over time. At the other end was a large Gothic church, menacing, with its many church bells ringing.

Heilig gasped in awe as he saw the place, then turned to the others. He ignored that his computer had the message "Warning, Restricted Area" in the upper right hand corner of his screen, at least for now. "Hrmmm... It doesn't look like creepy lady is joining us... should we head toward the church then?"  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm
he saw his connection was damaged. "I don't know how long I can hold out but lets go" he started for the church in a hurry to find the woman. He wanted to know what was going on  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:20 pm
Fable looked uneasily at the gate. "I think... I think I have something cooking in the stove... I'll have to pass for now." She logged off quickly and Gabrielle shut down her computer. "That's really weird. I don't like it," she said to herself. She got up and went downstairs, and set about making brownies to relieve nervous tension.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:20 pm
Chaos turned around and looked. Sure enough, the group was on their own, minus the tall chick. "Hrm... I'm not so sure I like the looks of this. Though, there's no use waiting around here, though lets be careful." Chaos said, and advanced towards the church.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:23 pm
Heilig nodded and walked toward the church, being the first person to open the gigantic doors of the building. His staff was ready the whole while, all prepared to cast a summoning spell if he needed to protect his comrades. He noticed, though, that Fable and Blank Luck weren't around. They must have had something else to do, he thought.

The church was humongous and seemed kept in good condition. The smell of incense and burning wax permeated the building and gave the place an eerie and awesome glow. The stained glass windows let rainbow-coloured lights appear in the place. All in all it was awe inspiring, and almost made Heilig fall to his knees, for it was just that unrealistically beautiful for a virtual experience.

On the altar, way out in the front, sat a large tome.  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:27 pm
"This is big place...." he said in awe not being able to say much else and then he gets back on guard "And thats one huge a** tome" he looked over and walked toward it to see if it meant anything. he began reading it  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:30 pm
"Wow... This is good. Too good in my opinion." Chaos said, and then noticed the tome. He walked up to it and waited to see what the deal with this whole thing was.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:31 pm
This is the text found in the tome, at least, the text that Ra could make out:

The Epitaph of Twilight
Yet to return, the shadowed one. / Who quests for the Twilight Dragon / Rumbles the Dark Hearth, / And Helba, Queen of the Dark, / has raised finally her army. / Apeiron, King of Light beckons. / At the base of the rainbow do they meet / Against the abominable Wave, / together they fight. / Alba's lake boils. / Light's great tree doth fall. / Power - now all to droplets turned / in the temple of Arche Koeln. / Returns to nothing, / this world of shadowless ones. / Never to return, the shadowed one, / Who quests for the Twilight Dragon.

The cover of the tome had indentations, and it seemed as if pieces of a circular item could be put on the cover...  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:33 pm
Lynx was surprised when he logged in. Instead of appearing in Mac Anu as usual, he found himself in an area that not only was restricted, but also a place he had never been before. Even the background track was new. It sounded oddly familiar though.
"What the...? Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground? Wasn't this area under maintenance?"
Looking around, he noticed there were other people about. From here, it looked like Chaos, Heilig, and one other.
Well, no sense standing around like an idiot, might as well catch up.
Calling out to the others, Lynx hurried after them.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:37 pm
"hmm" he reads the tome and copies the text onto onto his folder. "Safe keeping." he looked at the circular indention and though immediately out loud "The bracelet. Could it be Helbas?" he wondered and thought to go on a immediate search for a bracelet piece seeing as he was the only one who didn't have one, he wanted to know so much more  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:37 pm
"Hm? Oh, hello Lynx..." Heilig replied, nodding to him as he entered the cathedral. "It's a bit of a shock, I know, but... well... here we are... and there's this book."

Walking up to it, Heilig was surprised that it was classified as an item. "Hrm... apparently we can take this if we wanted..."  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm
Chaos turned around at the sound of his name. "Lynx. How did you get here? How very peculiar... Anyway, what's the deal with this tome? are we supposed to put the bracelet chunks in the circle or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm
"There's only one way to find out..." Heilig replied, pointing to the circle. "You all should put it in, if you want."

He then thought to himself and took the book, putting it in his inventory. "Let's get out of here first. We'll deal with this item later, when we all have a chance to meet."  

Sentama Lin

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm
"I'm pretty lost. I was redirected here from log-in. What's going on?"
Exchanging member's addresses with the new guy, Ra, Lynx looked around. This place was huge. But something was off about the place. It wasn't anything obvious, it just... felt wrong somehow.
"Hey guys, are you sure this place is legit? I'm getting a bad vibe here..."

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games