Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Colloquialism

Magnetic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:44 pm
Hi I'm Angel Keato.
I'm a GDer and and RPer.

I'm just some balmy brit kid....so hello  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:20 am
My name is Paul, i'm 18, and live in the relatively small town of Perth, Scotland. I'm currently on a year out between my school days finishing and my university days starting september next year. I plan on taking a trip to japan in a couple of months time to go on a working holiday, and because it seems like a good idea. Once i reach the hallowed halls of university i will be studying philosophy politics and economics, and timetable permitting, another subject for interest, likely classics.
As far as my interests are concerned, i'm a bit of a martial arts nut, big anime fan, heavy gamer and classy b*****d. Being over 18 in the UK means i can indulge my fledgling alcoholism, and i enjoy writing both fiction and essays. Not to mention arguing extensively on gaia.  

Kayren

bakka chii nii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:04 am
Greetings I just recieved an invitation to this guild and being an amiable type person, I said yes.
ummm ok me...
Well my name is Michael Barr.
I am an animator (or at least I pretend to be one really well). I grew up in Stratford upon Avon in England (where Shakespear was born for those who dont know.) and spent most of my youth bumming around Warwickshire and Birmingham. After dicovering a talent for art at School, I tried my hand at painting, Theatre, Photography, Jewlery and an assortment of other artsy type things. My love of Comics and Cartoons, led me to give animation a go. Well here I am, and it looks like I have found my muse, so an animator I will be (untill I discover otherwise of course!). Oh and Roleplay games seem to be a big part of my life as well, So I help to run the Souhampton Institute Gaming society. Oh and I am in love with the most amazing girl in the world, something many claim but I know to be true. Why? cos I do so there!

Oh and im 23 Physically, but my mental age is far younger by all accounts.

There you go
Hello to you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:08 am
yello im nathan i have no idea why i was invited here or who bbq is but im still glad to be here. so fizza  

nathanXcore

NarutoZer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:45 am
I am whatever you wish to title me as.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:05 am
Bonjour, my name is James, I am near enough always in GD/ED. I love discussions, Im 16 years f age and whatnot, nearly 17, but that's not really necessary. I hope to make a valuable contribution to this Guild as it provides me with the best thing that I like to do - Discuss things. ^_^; Thank you for the invite, BBQ. 3nodding  

[.Cold.As.Ice.]

2,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Pixeluscious

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:34 am
I'm Pixeluscious, my avatar is very much hated for the none-matching ears, but I luffs it. <3
I'm 14, drowning under coursework, have no boyfriend (how depressing) and adore slushies above all.
I have to say, I'm much more of a CBer than a GDer, so I'm not sure why I was invited here. But it looked good, so hey! ^^
See you. -x-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:38 pm
My name is Kelly, and I am Fifteen years old. I'm a freshman.... I like rock music... Anything from We are Scientists to Marilyn Manson. So yeah, thats my oh-so-exciting life. whee  

hey774

Dark Lady Kaida

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:37 pm
Hey all, I'm Sara, and I'm 14 years old. I usually frequent the CB, but I love going in ED just to hang out and have a discussion that's actually intelligent. Sorry, but stupid people bug me, so I like to stay away from them as much as possible. I have a feeling that this guild will be good for that purpose. ^.^
I have a lot of interests, including anime, drawing, having intelligent discussions, and listening to all different kinds of music (Except for country; it makes my ears bleed. gonk )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:37 pm
I'm Blues, a smoking godless heathen Pratchett-reading anime-watching allergic-to-bullshit 70's-Rock-listening (Woo! Kansas!) RPG player, who lives in boring as primitiveoutmodedconceptofaplanedevotedtotorturingthosethechurchfindsimmoral midwestern US.

And yes, I do overplay the Atheist thing, as I find it really funny.

And if you play WoW, I'm Gnomesmasher on the Horde side of the Draka realm. >_>  

Blues Von Doomcannon

Iris Lantern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:49 pm
I am, in case you didn't notice the screename, Iris Lantern; but you may call me Iris. Both names is a mouthful...er, handful? Fingerful? Whatever. xp

I am a junior in high school, which I enjoy attending. I like to read more than is strictly healthy, and I write abit as well, mostly nonfiction. I live in New York, and although I've never really thought about it, I'm told I have a thick accent.

On gaia, I mostly stick to the ED; I'm fascinated by religious discussion, political science and current events. I have been known to dabble in the Chatterbox fairly frequently as well, however.

My profile has a needlessly long description of myself, for more info, you could look there. Pm's are fine as well, if you like talking to strangers.

And if your parents have told you not to do this, don't worry; I have candy.

p.s. Hiya Kayren!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:20 pm
hello, my names snekadid and i usualy stick around ED,GD and basicaly anywhere chatter box isnt. sweatdrop  

snekadid

queen of qeeks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:56 pm
Hi! My name is Danielle. A few of my favorite things include reading, writing, and checking out mom and pop restaurants everywhere with my friend Bri. smile Feel free to PM me if you'd like...I hope to gather enough time to stick around lots.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:49 pm
hi i'm aries katana of the lenian knights aka. gaia's army. i'm not very popular their though due to my antisocialness and my bad timing ( i walked in on a girl while she was bathing in a lake) but i dont think thats all my fault (i was sleeping at the lake before she got their)  

Randy Clark

AlexisInBloom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:41 pm
I guess I've been around for a couple of nights, but I haven't been able to get around to posting yet.

So! My name is Alexis, and I live in Indiana (either Indianapolis or Bloomington; whenever it is you catch me). I turned 19 last August.

I'm a mellophone player in a drum corps called the Phantom Regiment, and I spend a lot of time with that group. Actually, there's a camp this week-end that I will need to go to (more absense!). I think we're pretty good. smile

I'm not really a scene-girl, but I've been labeled as such in some places since I've been growing more fond of the local talent in Indianapolis.

I like ska and band music.

My attention span isn't big enough to go on much farther. sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games