Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 am
User Image
Virgil came through to the platform and nearly crashed into his sister he looked around and had a small smile on his face.

User Image
Darius didn't make it quite as well he stopped hitting Virgil making him hit Jaslyn with his cart. "Sorry" he said avoiding eye contact with his half brother or his father.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
What am I doing? Getting on the Express.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

The hustle and bustle of the platform around Katrina only served to increase her nervousness. She tugged on her cart, dragging her belongings into the mess of people. This would be her debut with Ariana, not as her best friend but as her girl friend. She exhaled, trying to calm her mind. Her best friends would understand, but everyone else... they probably wouldn't understand. Girls were supposed to like boys, not other girls. At the thought of Ariana's smile, Katrina flushed a little. She rubbed her face and turned away from the crowd. At least her hair still looked fantastic and the bruises were gone from her face and neck.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:26 am
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria stepped from the barrier onto the platform. Looking around, she noted that she was probably the first of her year to get to the train... No, wait there was that Hufflepuff. Varren. At least she wasn't as mad at her as she was at the end of the school year. She slowly made her way over to the girl, her dog following behind her. A small grin seemed to find its way upon her face. Fenris had been allowed to come to school with her, and she was glad for it. "Hey. You seem to be looking better. The summer agree with you?"

----------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:40 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Katrina jumped a little when Eretria spoke to her, shaken out of her thoughts. She turned to the girl and smiled at her Slytherin friend. "Hey Eretria. Oh, thanks. I, uh, had a pretty good summer, I guess. I'm kinda hungry though. Looking forward to the train. And you? How was your summer? And who's this?" she said as she knelt down to pet the dog that was following Eretria. A small grumble issued from her backpack, but she ignored it.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 am
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria smirked a bit, letting her hand fall to Fenris's back. The dog, meanwhile, seemed to enjoy Katrina's ministrations and butted her head against the Hufflepuff. "Not too bad, actually. It was quiet, all things considered." Eretria then let a full grin fall across her features. "This is Fenris. I have had her for quite some time, but wasn't allowed to bring her to school with me until this year. Something about not being able to pay enough attention to her over the school year. However, I don't think I should have a problem this year."

State: Curious
OOC: ...

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

She smiled and scratched the dog behind the ear. "Well, she is gorgeous. My parents never let me have a dog. Only George," she said, indicating her bag. She glanced around for Ariana and sighed. "We should probably get on the train soon."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade looked around as he finally managed to get his trunk off the cart. He hoped nobody noticed what a struggle it seemed to be since the corner of his trunk got stuck on the edge. On a second glance around the station he noticed nobody was even looking at him an unnoticeable first year and thought
'Well that is going to have to change....'
Another quick glimpse at the other students and their families made him a bit jealous. His Father couldn’t be bothered to show his only son off at the train and his mother was out shopping. Jade just shrugged his shoulder and started to push his trunk up into the train. To his surprise though his trunk got wedged into the entryway no matter what he did it only got worse. Trying another time to shove it in with his shoulder and failing miserably he slumped down on the platform and took a seat trying to think of a logical way to get it in. As he was sitting there on the ground he couldn’t come up with anything to do so he got up and tried to pull it out but with no luck he pulled a little too hard. Then as he pulled as hard as he could his sweaty hands lost their grip and he went flying back landing flat on his back. As he laid there he rubbed his head and thought
'Well thats just great...'
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:38 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||10 Years Old|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn squealed barely keeping her balance and turned to glare at Darius. "Your an idiot!" She hissed quietly before spinning away from him and tugging on Virgil's sleeve. "Come on." She gave her twin a smile. "Lets go find people who will make good companions." She gave a sideways glare to Darius before dragging Virgil and their things off across the platform.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie noticed Jade having trouble and pranced over to him with her cart, waving at Cameron on the way. When she reached the first year she flashed him a bright smile. "Do you need help with that?" She asked, ruffling her hair, the smile still dancing on her lips.

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Elli noticed her cousin wave at a cute boy and immediately wandered over to him. "Hello!" She said with a smile towards Cameron. "My name's Elli. What's yours?" As always she was upfront and sociable. A smile always gracing her face and her stony grey eyes bright and cheerful.

Ver sighed and followed her sister over to the boy. Why did Elli always have to be talking to people.... especially cute boys. She grimaced and looked around the platform hoping to see one of the girls they'd met at Diagon. She at least could semi talk to them. And they were a lot cuter than the stupid boys Elli found.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:55 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
As Jade laid there for a moment to let the humiliation wash over him he heard a cart come up followed closely by light footsteps. He closed his eyes for a moment and then heard the voice of a girl ask him for help. He opened his eyes slowly and saw her and thought
'Blue hair...'
It was the first time he had seen such an outgoing color in someone’s hair. As he lifted himself off the ground he patted his clothes down and looked her right in the eyes and said with a charming smile
“Yes please my trunk seems to be stuck….. I guess it is my fault for getting the biggest one I could find when I went shopping….. My name is Jade by the way.”
When he was finished talking he held his hand out in a formal fashion as he was always taught to do when he met people. The long thin scar on the hand he was holding out was a reminder of that. His father had given it to him one night when he didn’t over a handshake to a work college.
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:03 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Grace smiled and shook his hand. "Grace. But most people call me Gracie. Second Year Ravenclaw." She giggled and turned to the trunk, eyeing it for possible solutions. "So your a first year yeah? What house do you want to be sorted into?" She asked as she stepped forward, swinging her hair out of her face and wiggled one of the corners of the trunk, adjusting the angle fo it in just the right way. With a soft thunk it fell out of the entryway and onto the ground. She turned to him with her award winning smile. "There we go!"

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jade was amazed at how fast she figured out the solution to his problem with the trunk and let a light smile stay on his face. Letting her work that out gave him a moment to think about his answer to what house he wanted to be in. His father’s face kept flashing in front of him.
"Well I guess I will end up in Slytherin like the rest of my family…. "
He answered as he began to shuffle his feet. Looking down he noticed he scuffed his new shoe and tried to ignore it. Looking back up at Gracie and said
"Thank you..... for the trunk."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:19 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie shrugged. "All of my family was in Slytherin, even my cousin is, but I'm in Ravenclaw, and I'm almost positive my other two cousins aren't going to be Slytherin either." She pointed towards the two red heads. "Family doesn't determine your character." She smiled at him. "Do you want to be in Slytherin?" She asked. "Your welcome by the way." She laughed and ruffled her hair again.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:20 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Second Year Slytherin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Tired, excited
Thoughts: I can't wait to leave
With: Other students

There was much hugging, done mostly by Marina's parents, and much protesting, mostly done by Marina. After telling them she loved them, promising to write and not almost get killed again, she got away and into the crowd of students, searching for a friendly face. She didn't want to sit alone on the train again. This year she would make some friends.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty"

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:26 pm
Ɉɑȡϵɳ (Ɉɑȡε) Șɑȴȴɨɲɠ
User Image
..........-...........
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈Ω◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Jades brow furrowed at this question he had never been asked where he wanted to be in his whole life and he really didn’t know how to answer. His father most likely would be ashamed if he ended up in another house but if he was really honest with himself he didn’t really care where he ended up. So he answered
"I don't really know where I want to be sorted honestly I think any of them would be fine. I guess I would laugh if I ended up in Gryffindor my Father would be so upset.... Old rivalries die hard you know."
At the thought of his father being that upset brought a smile to his face again.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈Ω◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Jadens Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Grace laughed at the comment about his father. "I know the type." She said with a smile, her thoughts on her grandparents as well the Edgeworth family. Of course they were all asshats while Jade seemed perfectly nice and obviously very cute. "But you know it's not really up to your parents. The most important thing is that your happy." She smiled at him and tapped the edge of his trunk with her finger. "How about we get our things onto the train and then we can get to know eachother some more?"

The days are fading

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games