Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
mood: excited

"We could! And yeah, of course you can sit. I only know two houses: Ravenclaw, my dad's house, and Huffpoof or something like that." He didn't remember the traits or anything of either, but he said it anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:49 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin shrugged, "The goblin at Gringotts made fun of my mum."She said. Caitlin adjusted her hat and looked down. She looked at Raiden again, "Yeah, that'd be fun,"She said with a small smiled. When she mentioned the Houses, her mind wandered to The Sorting. "I can't be sure. I think I'd like to be in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor." She said, still standing there. Caitlin would have sat down, but her stuff and owl, along with the boy she had met earlier was still in her compartment.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: (( ))

Raiden stowed her luggage in the compartment above her and sat down still holding her soccer ball in her hands. It had been a gift from her father from before she had left and she didn’t have the heart to pack it away with her other stuff. She noticed Drae’s owl and stared at it for a moment wide eyed. When she realized that she was staring she quickly looked away; it was rude to stare. Somehow the manners that her mother and father had tried to teach her seemed to only surface right now.
A sudden bad mood came over Raiden when she heard about what had happened to Caitlin’s mom, “Ugh, I hate people with a superiority complex.” She though for a moment, “Well… Goblin I guess…” But just as soon as it came it went. She sighed slumping slightly on the seat, “if anyone gave me crap about my ‘blood purity’ I’d certainly just slug him or her in the face. Maybe a bloody nose would remind them that blood was blood no matter who it came from.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 pm
I follow my dreams,
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin smiled, "I don't think I could do that." She said. She took her hat off and held it gently against her knees. "Do you have an animal? I have an owl." Caitlin asked, curiously. She brushed her hair to her right shoulder, she could feel the anticipation building inside herself. According to the letter, they were allowed to have and Owl, Toad, or Cat. Owl was her first choice, toads didn't strike her as something she'd like having and she never really liked cats.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:Sorry for late reply. I got distracted. DX)}

If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

James sighed as she wandered onto the train. All the compartments appeared to be full. If only the twins had decided to behave for once. She saw one where the kids appeared to be talking about goblins and Muggle sports. "Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked them.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.

I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

{OOC: This is to Draoran, Raiden, and whomever else is with them.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:13 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Hogwarts Express // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide gave a big smile. "It is supposed to be really dangerous, but it actually was really easy. You just have to make sure your earmuffs are completely over your ears, so you can't hear them screaming. And talking to them helps, not a lot of people know that." She kicked her feet up and down, still scratching Dracula behind the ears. Her stomach growled, and she frowned. They hadn't had time to make or ever pick up something to eat. She sighed. She was starving.

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:21 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded. "Makes sense." She giggled quietly as Ada's stomach rumbled. "I bet if we wander, we'll find the witch with the food cart." She said. "I mean that is if you want to." As she spoke, Marko gave a loud hoot. She glanced up at the black and white owl. Michelle smiled and stood, opening the cage so the owl could flutter out and land on her shoulder.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Adalaide blushed. "Yeah, maybe. We didn't eat this morning..." She did want to get something to eat... She hated the idea of not eating until they got to school that night. She'd never gone a whole day without eating. Her mom kept them on a pretty tight schedule.

Sir Spaz posted that the train has arrived at Hogsmeade Station in the Hogwarts guild. ^_^

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:49 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled at Ada. "Then let's go." She said scratching her owls head gently. "Gracie you coming?" She asked, glancing at her cousin as she stood up. When her cousin stood as well she smiled and started to lead the way out of the compartment but stopped as she felt the train come to a halt. "Or not..." She muttered.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie nodded and jumped to her feet. "Yeah sure." She said as she ruffled the back of her hair. The way she played with her hair all the time, it was a surprise it even looked like it had been brushed this morning. She smiled at Marko. "He's pretty." She said to her. "I have a barn owl. She's sleeping right now though."

OOC: Already o:

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:54 pm
Invidia settled back into seat feeling a buzz of excitement jump through at the sudden jerk of the train. Sure, there wasn't a soul in her cabin to share her excitement with, but she knew that every first year felt the same way. At least she hoped that they did, if they didn't they then we weirdoes. She glanced towards the door of her cabin and then jumped to her feet. In the briefest second, she had spot a very familiar looking dark auburn hair and startling blue. Smiling, she bursted from the cabin, slamming the door open calling after the struggling figure of her friend, "Diana!"

Diana turned around and for a moment Invidia thought that her friend had forgotten her, but the appearance of Diana's airy smile reassured her. She gestured her to push her trunk back as she said, "Bring it here and we'll get it up in my cabin. I've been by myself can you imagine. Who wouldn't choose a cabin with me in it."

"I'm shocked too. I figured your tongue would keep other away, but apparently your general appearance seems to keep people away," Diana replied trying to shift her grip on her trunk to get it through the doorway. After about a minute of pointless struggle, they both came to the realization that the trunk could get in if it was standing length ways.

"So," Invidia said settling back into her seat once than had gotten Diana's trunk under the chair, "Did you bring the book? I had to save up all last month to get it."

Settling opposite, Diana just gave her another airy smile as she pulled from her satchel a book, "I wouldn't have taken a seat with you if you had not sent it. Especially after the ice cream I had to pay for and then the punishment I got after that."

"Well, you at least got something tasty!" Invidia protested, Diana only rolled her eyes and opened the book. For a moment there was silence, Invidia wasn't sure what else to say. Was there anything to say? They had spent most of the summer sending long letters to each other about the going-ons in their varies households and what they wished would happen during the coming year. She was just about to ask if Diana to read the book a loud when the cabin door opened.

"Are you two waiting for someone else here or I can sit here?," Victoria inquired, glancing between the cabins two occupants. One was a small girl, with really long dark auburn and startling icy blue eyes that seemed focused on the book in front of her; the other was about her height with black eyes and shoulder length black hair. She had been staring out the window, but now her eyes were focused on Victoria.

"Oh no, we're not waiting on a soul. Only people who'd do that would be older students. Nope, only first years would dare park a seat in here with the likes of us," said the black hair girl with a smirked.

"Unless they're weirdoes," came the blithe reply from the icy blue eyed girl.

"Oh yes, your right. Only first years and weirdoes would sit here with us."

"Well, then this is perfect. Since I'm both a first year and a weirdo," Victoria replied as she shut the cabin door behind her. She pushed her trunk under her seat, then looked up.

"Ha! I like this girl! She should be part of our group!"

"We're a group now? Oh dear, I wish I had known...I'm Diana Knightingale."

"Victoria Wurful," Victoria replied glancing at the girl. It didn't look like she had really moved at all. She seemed completely wrapped up in her reading. Victoria hoped it was good whatever it was.

"Yes, we're a group! Three people I think makes a group, don't you?...By the way, I'm Invidia Thorn," Invidia Thorn said with an air of importance. Clearly she thought her name, whether first or last Victoria didn't know, was one that should be recognized.

"Nice to meet you and I think I have to agree...three or more often make a group, but I don't think we need a name," Victoria said, "Unless we're going to be going about and saving people. Which is something I'd like to avoid this year, since I'm sure I'll have a hard enough trying to figure out the Castle"

Diana gave a half chuckle, which drew the other two gazes. Looking up from her book she said, "I wouldn't say that is impossible. Hogwarts is a very safe place, but you never know... strange things have happened there. Though we are mostly going to need the saving given that we all likely get lost."

"Great!. Now we get worry about what sort of strange things await us."

"With any luck, the only strange thing to happen will be us passing all our classes with flying colours. I'm sure I won't, have you read through some of our books. I couldn't mind heads or tails of them"

"I bet they write them in code just to stump us and have us all fail our first year. Still that wouldn't be strange, a bit dodgy maybe, but not strange. No the strangest thing that could happen is if we all found out we were really famous witches who had manage to get ourselves reborn and have to the save the world from some evil dark witch or something," Invidia said sagely.

Victoria raised her eyebrows at the comment, but Diana seemed to be in agreement, "Yes, the strangest thing that could happen this year is if Invidia stopped dreaming up pure rubbish and actually paid attention to reality."

Diana's dry tone made Victoria snort while Invidia just gave her a look that read plainly that she wasn't amused, well it would have read something like that if her lips hadn't twitched.

AirRoa

Blessed Prophet

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:09 pm
I follow my dreams,
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin turned around when she heard a voice coming from behind her. Pink dusted her cheeks and she moved out of the way. She looked at her watch,"Well, I should probably go change into my robes now. I'll see you at The Sorting, or on the way there. Or even better, in class!"She said and waved to her friends and the girl who had just joined them. She walked back to the compartment with her belongings, owl, and the boy she had met earlier. Caitlin sat back down and put her hat on again. She went through her stuff to find the robes her mother had bought her. She quickly changed into her robes quickly, while the boy wasn't looking. Caitlin adjusted her cloak. She packed away her casual clothing and put her wand in her cloak pocket and put Wise back in her cage. Caitlin pulled her trunk and owl down, slowly making her way into the corridor. She pushed her trunk, following the crowd of students.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:16 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Adalaide frowned when the train stopped. She couldn't believe that they were already here. Her eyes widened. She was starving. But, it looked like they would be at the school soon. Hopefully the sorting wouldn't last too long. Her stomach growled again, and she sighed. She wanted to eat! But, it looked like it would have to wait. "I guess it's time to go..." She looked at the owl and smiled. "I was gonna get an owl, but my aunt's cat had kittens and I just love black cats. So I got Dracula instead. Daddy says he's gonna write me once a week so that I can use Feathers for mail." She wondered if that was lame, that her father would be writing her once a week.

I know, right? I guess they're just trying to rush it all so that we can get started on the school year.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:25 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle placed her owl back in his cage and scratched his ear tufts when he hooted in complaint. "Vincent got me an owl a few years ago when he got annoyed with me always borrowing his to send mail." She smiled. "Lyv's made it her goal to write me everyday." She said with a laugh. "And Vincent said he'd be checking up on me every once in awhile too." She shrugged. "I dunno about my dad...." Her own stomach growled in hunger and she patted her belly. "I hope the sorting only takes a few moments. I'm starving." She grabbed her trunk and owl cage. "We should probably get off the train now..."
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie grabbed her things as well, cracking her neck and rolling her shoulders as she did so. She was glad to be up and about again. She didn't like sitting in one place for to long. She looked at Ada's cat. "Why is his name Dracula?" She asked curiously as she dragged her trunk down form the racks and grabbed Alpha's cage.

OOC: I guess so, but from what the calendar says sorting doesn't open for another week, so unless they've changed the date for that I dunno *shrug*

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Adalaide stood up with the girls. "My daddy said that we're supposed to leave the stuff on the train and that they unload it for us." She scratched Dracula behind his ears a bit more before she put him back in his carrier. "And I named him Dracula because he has little fangs, see?" She pointed to the two lines of fur, right where his canines were, that dropped down over his bottom lip. He gave her a strange look through the bars, then licked the tip of her finger. She smiled. "And I just really like scary books. My dad was reading me Dracula when I got him, and I saw the fangs and just knew. If he'd been a girl, I was gonna name him Mina." She scratched him under his chin and got another lick. She smiled.

*shrugs*

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded, letting go of her things. "Oh right. Vincent told me that too. I forgot." She brushed her fingers through her hair to feel less awkward and nodded. "Well we should get going then." She said simply, waving towards the door, before leading the way towards the exit of the train, with Gracie right behind her.
User Image
OOC: I'm being lazy and not roleplaying her changing into her robes xD

*Michelle Catlin and Gracie McHalen exit to Hogsmeade Station*

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games