Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perfectlover17

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:36 pm
Username: perfectlover17
Type: straight

About: im simple, i like getting into trouble, im athletic, im looking to talk maybe flirt, i like guys older then me and mature, i love volleyball and fourwheeling, love to game dont do it often (cant call me a gamer) im a nerd and love to read, i write stories and poems, im very freindly and easy to get along with i have a little temper so be were, i have brown eyes and now dark red hair (natural is a dark brown/ black) im about 5'6-5'5 idk im short but ill always call my self funsize smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:41 pm
Username: Kaia.Finn
Type: Bi

About: I'm nice and fun, very easy going. I'm nervous at first but you'll never tell because I'm loud and random and sometimes my foot lives in my mouth.My brain sometimes stops dumb things from pouring out but it's not all that fail safe. I'm a Gemini, I have hazel eyes and I'm 5'2. I have brown hair. I'm considered in the chubby area but people still tell me all the time I'm pretty so I have that going for me. I love tattoos and piercings, I have a tattoo of a nautical star on my neck and I have my tongue, bottom lip, Monroe, septum and my ears pierced twice on both sides. I have a style all my own but I've always been called more punk or goth by people, never really labeled myself. And that's about everything I can think of...  

Devon_o_mon

Happy_Rhythm_Rain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 am
Hello, My name is Vanessa
I'm seventeen years old
I love anime and t.v shows
I am huge Japanese music fan
I have problems with being depressed and on social media sites . I bump things a lot to get people talk to me.
I am a roleplayer
I love pregnancy and children. and I aim to be a journalist  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:55 am
Hi. My name is David
I am 16, strait.
I enjoy teasing people, and drawing. I have brown hair and green eyes. I also wear glasses.

Dislikes: Pain, Dark, Heights, Being alone
I am interested in girls ages 16-25. *I like older girls*, that may be interested in a future between us. I want a girlfriend that will dominate me, but not hurting me...  

I went down to georgia

Mobius92

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:56 pm
My name is Mikal and I'm a guy! whee
21 and Straight

I'm really into gaming and things like that. I even write for an Indie game company! I grew up watching Toon Disney with shows like Duck tales, Goof troop, and Gargoyles so I really like anthro art as well as being a massive Sonic the hedgehog fan. xd Other then that I like to draw and write in my spare time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:11 pm
Username: BooCawkEh
Type: straight

Hi. So I'm not very good at writing these sorts of things but I'll try my best. I'm pretty nerdy. I like geeky things like computers and technology. I'm also into gaming. Right now I mostly play League of Legends and other PC games, I have a PS3 as well but I mostly use it for single player games and RPGs. As for music I like pretty much everything with the exception of country. Right now I've been listening to mostly Kpop and Jpop. I also listen to a lot of Ska, Rock, Electronic, and more.

Now what I'm looking for would be a girl with somewhat similar interests, preferably around 17-20, talkative since I can be a bit shy at times, and basically just a girl who I can just have fun with and talk to all day on skype either just talking, watching movies or videos, or playing games.  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Stormmane the hunter

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:12 am
Username-Stormmane the hunter
Age- 24
Sex- M-straight
Interest- I am a poet and a gamer. I love watching anime on my free time, and hanging with friends, I Love acting goofy and making people laugh and smile. I listen to just about any type of music, (rap-country-rock-to heavy metal_ etc)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:34 pm
Hi! I'm Jackie, I'm a 16 year old straight female. I don't usually do much on 'dating sites' (or guilds in this case, if you want be be specific) so this is a little... Odd for me. Honestly, I try to stay a bit emotionally detached xp

I love reading, writing, and shooting archery. I also love nature, animals, and taking hikes. Icm told that I am sweet (although I'm not totally sure whether or not that's true razz ) and I will also be very blunt. I am a very strong willed and stubborn person. Um... I also have a slight obsession with Sherlock, the Avengers, dragons/mythical creatures in general, and pinterest. I also love looking at art, but I'm a horrible artist myself razz
So, in a general overview: I am odd.
Um... If you want to/need to know more, just shoot me a PM.  

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

AbyssalLordKuro

Generous Entrepreneur

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 am
Name: James
Sexuality: Bi (more straight then bi)
Interests: Gaming, Cooking, Swords  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 am
Name: angelmitsuna

Likes: Food, Anime, Gaming, Japanese music, pets, jokes, comedies, movies, chatting, reading... and etc cause that's all i can think about at the moment. blaugh

Dislikes: Insensitive inconsiderate people, people who doesn't listen and share things about themselves, arrogant people, being alone, robots (there's a story behind this sweatdrop ), easy "I love you" 's, manipulators, being doubted, ignorance, liars, assumptions, being taken for granted, stingy person

Age is not a barrier to me as long as we're compatible. I'm awkward around people I don't really know well, so please bare with me. I've been told I'm a dense person. I have some trust issue, so it might take some time for me to be comfy and open to you.

What I'm looking for: Someone who is willing to take things slow to understand each other better. Someone who is ready for a long term relationship. Someone who's talkative/someone who wouldn't mind me being quiet at times, someone who has similar interests, humorous, understanding, committed, gamer or not I'm okay with it. Don't mind nerd, in fact I find nerds to be cool at times xp  

angelmitsuna

Demonic Fairy

8,275 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

slackercore

Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:39 pm
Name:Melody
Straight and Female
Interests: Gaming,watching TV,Drawing,Sleeping,Running,techno music and rock and alternative
Dislikes:Bugs ,Needles,Death,Failing,the color pink,trolls

I'm shy and I usually don't really like to talk to people but I at least try to be friendly with other people,and if you were able to put me in a category,I wouldn't belong to any.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:07 pm
Name: CrniOrao
Orientation: Straight
Sex: Male
Interests:
- Programming (sometimes, RBX.Lua and C++ a bit)
- Playing games such as Minecraft, League of Legends, ROBLOX.
- Enjoying on Social sites such as GAIA Online itself.
- I like comedy series, for instance "Two & a Half Men", "Big Bang Theory" etc.
- Songs I like can vary, mostly prefer calm
- I also have to mention I LOVE omlette, chocolate milk and cheese.

Bitsy shy when it comes to meeting someone at first, but I usually get along just fine.

As for others stuff, thy you shall learn.  

CrniOrao

Heart Seeker

9,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ForMineistheRage

Manly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:19 pm
Name:Bear
Orientation:Straight
Hobbies:reading, writing, nerdy stuff, movies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:47 pm
J e n R e i
This is a place where you sign up if you want me to set you up on a blind date between you and someone else. All you have to do is put your username and then a few simple things about yourself ,so I know who I can pair you up with. Once I have you paired up, I will send you and that person a PM and then send you to the new subforum that has been created. 'Blind Date' with yours and persons username.
PLease mention your age,and orientation

Well...idk if your still around JenRei, but if you are and your still setting up blind dates....
Username: Bunnyparty
Orientation: Straight (I'm a female)
A little about me:
11th grade, artistic/creative: photo, film, graphic design, I enjoy watching The Walking Dead Series and most current prime-time comedy series, favorite movies include The Breakfast Club and Garden State, music tastes include a little bit of country, underground rap, and alternative, I'm a bit introverted, but not the kind where I spend all my time on the internet, just kinda shy at first, but people usually end up thinking I'm funny and/or cute
...posting this on a whim whee
so if your reading this and you think we'd be a good match....  

BunnyParty

Shy Kitten

8,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers